main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*Official* Online Resources

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by LAJ_FETT , Jun 3, 2005.

1. shocktrooper

shocktrooper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 2, 2002
    I have another for Australia figuresdirect.com.au I have used them alot in the past with no issues I also recomend casefresh.com which I have used the most in the passed year.

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Thanks shocktrooper - have added FiguresDirect to the list. CaseFresh is already there.

3. Odowan

Odowan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 9, 2004
    Been having a lot of problems with KeboToys. I placed an order September 23. I've recieved only an order confirmation e-mail but no money was debited from my acount, I havn't recieved the item. There's been no response to my e-mails and it appears that thier phone number has been disconnected.

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Odowan - apparently you are not the only one with problems. See
    this thread on rebelscum. Based on this I am removing Kebco from the list.

5. Odowan

Odowan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 9, 2004
    It's strange. I've had no problems with them in their ebay store, but thier main store is a completely different story.

6. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Well, better safe than sorry. If they are just going through a bad patch then I can re-add them if their service improves. However I would hate for anyone to place an order based on their entry in the list and then get burnt.

7. DarkPrince

DarkPrince Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 10, 2005
    Has anyone ordered from BriansToys.com and have been successful? I'm thinking about ordering a few items from them. Any thoughts on them?

8. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I've ordered quite a bit from them in the past and have had no problems. However, their prices can be a bit high. You might want to check a few other sites to see if you can get a lower price.

9. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I've added a link to a currency converter to the list under Utilities to help those that might be placing international orders.

10. skywalker_1982

skywalker_1982 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 25, 2004
    Another site for the united kingdom list lesley
    http://www.grimstoys.com/
    I placed an order think it was tuesday evening for the saga 2006 carkoon wave figures priced at £8.00 with free shipping and recieved them all in the post thursday so they are pretty good. :)

11. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Thanks skywalker - I have added them in. I have seen favorable mention of them on Rebelscum as well, though I have never used them.

12. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    FYI - if you are thinking of ordering something from r2dtoys (in the UK list) over the Christmas period, I got the following in an email from them:
    We are closed on Thursday 22nd until January 3rd, however we are still accepting orders online. We will have skeleton staff between Christmas and New Year to catch-up on admin and process orders ready for shipping on 3rd January.

It isn't unusual for companies here in the UK to shut down or only have a few staff available over the Christmas holiday.

13. darth_rents

darth_rents Jedi Youngling

Nov 10, 2004
    anyone know of any online stores that have the following in stock? (stateside prefered)

episode 3 figures #59, 60, 66, 67
    thanks

14. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Did you try some of the US sites listed in the second post?

15. darth_rents

darth_rents Jedi Youngling

Nov 10, 2004
    yeah. i guess im just going to wait it out and see if they show up online or in stores. i was able to get #68 the wookie heavey gunner (i think?) and the 101st trooper (#60 something?) at kmart last week. just goes to show you, those things will pop up anywhere at almost anytime

16. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    At least you are seeing them. They have yet to make an appearance here in the UK.

17. Padme-Wan_SkyWindu

Padme-Wan_SkyWindu Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    I recently found the site www.posterplanet.net and was wondering if anybody has ordered from them and could comment on their reliability (or lack thereof). They have a nice selection of Star Wars posters, but their site does not look particularly professional, which makes me hesitate to order from them. Their Star Wars page is here. Thanks to anybody that can provide any information.

18. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I've never ordered from them. If I was after posters I would probably check on
    allposters first.

19. Padme-Wan_SkyWindu

Padme-Wan_SkyWindu Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    Thanks for the reply. I've used Allposters many times in the past and have been quite satisfied, but this new site I mentioned has a few items on it that I'm interested in that I haven't found elsewhere. Specifically Star Wars-wise, I'm referring to the full size horizontal version of the Episode I teaser. Would you (or anybody else) happen to know of a reputable site to obtain that from? I don't care if it's a reprint, or original, or whatever. I don't like to use ebay, though - I prefer to deal with online "stores" rather than individuals.

20. Kebis

Kebis Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 25, 2001
    Does anyone know a store that has rare items? Or a place to look if you can't find it on eBay?

21. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I have always found that Brian's Toys seems to have items that other sites don't. Be aware that their prices can be high though. However, I have never had problems with their service.

22. Darth_Nefar

Darth_Nefar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 4, 2005
    Just to make sure, all of the sites listed have been verified right? I want to place an order with theearthtoymall.com, but I'm always weary about ordering from new sites. Just want to confirm that no one here has had any problems with them up to this point.

23. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I have never ordered from them. However all of the sites on the list were either recommended by posters here or put on the list by me after using them successfully.

24. Darth_Nefar

Darth_Nefar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 4, 2005
    Add on another confirmation for theearthtoymall.com. I received my order less than a week after the purchase date and everything was in prime condition. Excellent.

25. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Glad you got your order OK, Darth_Nefar!