main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*OFFICIAL THREAD* Clone Wars Cartoon and Episode III

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by DarthSapient, Nov 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    Please use this thread to discuss any and all episodes of the Clone Wars cartoon series and its impact to Episode III. :)

whostheBossk likes this.
  2. Marty-Graw

Marty-Graw Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 4, 2003
    I wish I could see them :( :(

3. wise_as_yoda

wise_as_yoda Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 12, 2003
    Good idea, Sapient.

I wonder if the clone fighters in the cartoon will be the same in the movie.

4. forever_jedi

forever_jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 5, 2002
    Aren't we supposed to discuss this in the Small Screen Star Wars forum? There's some wonderful discussion going on there.

5. wise_as_yoda

Oct 12, 2003
    No, it's about how the cartoons affect Episode Three.

6. PadawanEmily

PadawanEmily Jedi Master star 8

Oct 18, 2003
    Who cares anyway..it's all the same if we tlak it here or there. I personally can't see it because of the Canada thing..but i've seen screencaps and stuff..and what i've seen and heard are great. :)

7. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    It's inevitable folks will discuss the individual episodes in here. But we'd prefer you angle it more towards the effect it has on Episode 3. You can apply spoilers to the cartoon in here, whereas you can't in the Small Screen Star Wars Forum.

8. Misstress_Abbygail

Misstress_Abbygail Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 23, 2003
    I would like to see full drawing sof the characters. Does anyone have them? I would like to print them and color them. Maybe a Clone Wars coloring book is in the works?

9. DANA28

DANA28 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 15, 2002
    Does anyone know if the last episode will show Anakin becoming a Jedi Knight?

10. Handmaiden-

Handmaiden- Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 30, 2003
    We know we get to see Gen. Grievous in the last Clone War cartoon. I wonder if he does battle with anyone, and, if he sustains injuries, will they be evident on him when we see Episode III?

11. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    We know we get to see Gen. Grievous in the last Clone War cartoon.

We think we do. But since the OS pulled the name, we can't be 100% positive.

12. wise_as_yoda

Oct 12, 2003
    I'm not confident Grevious will even look the same in Chapter 20 as he will in Ep. III. Would LFL really introduce the character like that?

13. TIE34567

TIE34567 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 7, 2002
    One thing I'm not to sure about...I've seen several of the promos they've been running, and in one segment it shows Dooku using Force lightning, then in the very next frame it shows Assaj Ventress (sp?) getting hit with Force lightning. I found this to be quite odd, since they are on the same side.

I wondering if Dooku gets pissed off with Ventress for some reason or another. I'm assuming she eventually gets wiped out anyway, because I haven't seen any reports about her character appearing in Ep. III.

14. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    How is that odd when Palpatine encouraged Luke to kill Vader in front of his face while he watches? There's no loyalty among the Sith.

15. DarthNomis

DarthNomis Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 2, 2001
    I thought the same thing too, TIE34567, But I guess D. Spaient is right, that it is in the same senario as Luke vs. Vader in ROTJ.

By the by, I LOVE THE CARTOON!

16. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    And don't forget that Palpatine is wooing Anakin in Episode 2 despite having Dooku as his apprentice.

17. JEDIMASTERBLISTAH

JEDIMASTERBLISTAH Jedi Youngling

Feb 5, 2003
    I watched chapter two last night 11/10/03 but i missed Chapter one what happened

18. obianikdart

obianikdart Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2002
    YEa I mean It was a very smart idea to make these cartoons ,Im sure yall noticed how the cartoon goes futrher into the realtionshi between Obi wan And Anakin , its all negative already ,its a set up for Ep 3 .That way in Ep 3 its already at the top point of Anakin has enough of the jedi council .

19. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    And don't forget Dooku was trying to recruit Obi-Wan to overthrow his master.

And don't forget that Vader was trying to recruit Luke to overthrow his master.

20. ManoWan

ManoWan Jedi Youngling star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    Dooku fights Ventress before she is recruited. Sort of a test.

Anakin will finish here off. Think they will mention this in EPIII?

21. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    Nope, because the Rule of Two will not be broken in the film and Asajj Ventress is not going to be in Episode 3.

22. Darth_Torpor

Darth_Torpor Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 19, 2003
    in one segment it shows Dooku using Force lightning, then in the very next frame it shows Assaj Ventress (sp?) getting hit with Force lightning. I found this to be quite odd, since they are on the same side.

From what I've read in the cartoon when Dooku and Assaj first meet she is on some planet claimming (falsely) to be a Sith. Dooku finds her and teaches her a leson on what a real Sith is. After seeing that she has some tallent with the force he trains her and sends her out to deal with Anikin.

23. royalguard96

royalguard96 Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 13, 2001
    The reaction to the cartoon seems so overwhelmingly positive right now...I wonder if it will help with the Ep. 3 advance buzz at all. At least with the casual fans, if no one else.

24. ManoWan

ManoWan Jedi Youngling star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    Ventress is a Sith Wannabe:

.. Ventress' raw talent and fierce determination impressed Dooku. The charismatic leader of the Confederacy was able to recruit the young warrior by appealing to her disgust with the Jedi and the Republic. Dooku confirmed Ventress' bitter ideas that the Jedi had abandoned their ethics and convictions. Ventress proved her skills by challenging Dooku to a duel. Though Dooku won in the sparring contest, he invited Ventress to accompany him back into the Confederacy as a personal protégé.

Though Ventress longed to identify herself as a Sith, she did not receive Sith training. Dooku taking her on as a Sith apprentice would have violated the ancient covenant of only two Sith Lords at a time. While Dooku helped hone her talents, he taught her none of the knowledge unique to the Sith

Ventress on OS

25. DARTH_JANISSARY

DARTH_JANISSARY Jedi Master star 1

Sep 6, 2002
    I'm not confident Grevious will even look the same in Chapter 20 as he will in Ep. III. Would LFL really introduce the character like that?

Why not we first saw Boba Fett as a cartoon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.