main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*Official* Which days are you available to visit Cedar Point? Part 1 of 2

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by Darth-Zod, May 20, 2003.

?

*Official* Which days are you available to visit Cedar Point? Part 1 of 2

Poll closed May 27, 2003.
  1. July 26

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. August 9

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. August 16

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. August 23

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  5. July 26, August 9

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. July 26, August 16

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. July 26, August 23

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. August 9, August 16

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. August 9, August 23

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. August 16, August 23

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Zod

Darth-Zod Jedi Master star 3

Nov 9, 2001
  2. Darth-Zod

Nov 9, 2001
    Which days are you available to visit Cedar Point?
    Vote in one part only!
    Part 1 of 2
    July 26
    August 9
    August 16
    August 23
    July 26, August 9
    July 26, August 16
    July 26, August 23
    August 9, August 16
    August 9, August 23
    August 16, August 23
    Part 2 of 2
    July 26, August 9, August 16
    July 26, August 9, August 23
    July 26, August 16, August 23
    August 9, August 16, August 23
    All of the Above

------*Official* Voting Rules for "The Jedi Knights of Cleveland" Fanforce ------

I. When a vote is required within the Cleveland Fan Force (CFF), the Cleveland Jedi Council (CJC) member in charge of CFF voting and policy will start an online poll within the forum in regards to the issue at hand.

II. For purposes of controlling socks, trolls, flames, and non CFF members, no one with a TheForce.Net (TF.N) registration date newer than three months will be permitted to vote. Candidates for voting who have been registered with TF.N for three or more months must then complete one of the following to be eligible to vote:
    A. The Candidate may attend one CFF meeting or event.
    B. The Candidate may petition the CJC for the privilege to vote. Upon receiving the request, members of the CJC will check the posts of the candidate to see how they have contributed to the CFF. The candidate must receive the approval from the majority of the CJC in order to receive the privilege to vote.

III. CFF members who are eligible for voting may cast their vote by selecting the option box next to the choice of their preference and clicking the vote button. This must be done within the allowed polling period.

IV. CFF members who choose to vote must then divulge how they voted by:
    A. A post within the thread.
    B. Send the CJC member in charge of CFF voting and policy a private message.
    Option A or B must be done within the allowed polling period.

V. At the end of the polling period, the choice with the most eligible votes will be declared the winner.

VI. In the event of a tie, a new poll will be conducted amongst the choices that were tied. Only members of the CJC can vote within this poll following all of the rules described within the ?Official Voting Rules for ?The Jedi Knights of Cleveland? Fanforce?.

VII. The CJC reserves the right to revoke the privilege of voting by a majority vote from any member of the CFF for socking, trolling, flaming, or abuse.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~*~Amendment to the Voting Rules for this Poll Only~*~

Since Columbus, Dayton, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Toledo and Detroit will be participating in the trip to Cedar Point, I will allow them to participate in the poll. Participants from these cities must abide by the rules above. CR?s (Tobey-Wan for Toledo) will be asked to verify that the participants from their city meet the above requirements. Please post which city you are from.

3. Tobey-Wan

Tobey-Wan Jedi Master star 9

Jun 12, 2001
    I'll see if I can find any information about companies that will be using parks on any of the days. I know that several companies have days where their employess get free tickets to the park and it's especially busy on those days.

4. jedi_master_sal

jedi_master_sal Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    I voted. Since I was there during our visit to the WRHS museum, I take this as I am qualified to vote. Is that so, Krash?

5. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    You qualify Sal, you have been on TFn for more than 3 months.

6. Darth-Zod

Nov 9, 2001
    If you?re from a city other then Cleveland, you do not need to have attended a Cleveland meeting or event to be eligible to vote. That rule is in place primarily to keep sock accounts from stuffing the ballot box. We will verify your not a sock through your CR.

7. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    I've been asking people (from the other cities) to specify where they are from, as not everyone has a title.

8. Darth-Zod

Nov 9, 2001
    The poll is closed and August 23 has won.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.