main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ogame

Discussion in 'Archive: Croatia' started by sick_sith_girl, Apr 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_of_all_Noldor

Lord_of_all_Noldor Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2005
    I entered some sort of a phlegm (sp?) mode. :p I don't have the fleet anymore because it got destroyed on many, many occasions. I also put mine production to 20% so they think my mines aren't much. I manage to build something from time to time, if the resource abundance on my planets gets unoticed by players with big fleet. I have a decent defence although I wouldn't stand a chance against a deathstar or two and most of the players here have those.
    But no fleet means I'm not addicted to the game that much. ;)

I don't think Sanja has 4 million points. She's good, but it's way too much. A mistake...or she might just be bragging and hallucinating. .p

2. sick_sith_girl

sick_sith_girl Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 23, 2005
    Ups, that was a mistake. I wrote two sevens instead of just one. [face_blush]

3. Cloned_Sidious

Cloned_Sidious Jedi Knight star 8

Oct 14, 2004
    I am not very convinced if OGame still is any kind of an issue for Croatians, but here is my account update: :p

Planet Sizes: 255, 271, 212, 240, 203, 235, 307, 320, 259 + One Moon
    Point Rank: 324 / 5697
    Researchs: 182
    Research Rank: 9 / 5697
    Fleet: 1387
    Fleet Rank: 1095 / 5697

4. sick_sith_girl

Dec 23, 2005

There was some sort of recyclation in Uni2. Very weird. it seems that everyone, even the most powerful of players got bored beouse they achieved everything, and everyone just started deleting their accounts and starting new ones. So that was a few months of though play. You know, when you first build things, research, but it was more fune because everyone had huge amount of knowledge and experience, and all the alliances were formed.
    So rather than all joining a new universe, we re-started gaming in old one. Some players remained on the same level, ultra powerful, so they appear first on the list. but there are a few of them, and they get no use from all of the small fish out there. They can crash anyone, but they spend more deuterium to move their fleets than they can earn by sacking somebody. For now.

5. Cloned_Sidious

Oct 14, 2004
    So you are still playing?

6. sick_sith_girl

Dec 23, 2005
    I did and I was active when the "recyclation# happened. That was fun. But now I' m in a passive mode. It isn't like before recyclation when staying pasive meant: shut all mines on 0%! No fleet! Becouse that was only way of survival in an ultra-powerful universe. Now I just check my account once in two days or so. I can afford that because I'm in a very good Alliance. Called Alpha-Force. It is new, but good and it has friendships and treaties with some major older Alliances, so I feel quite safe.

7. Cloned_Sidious

Oct 14, 2004
    Oh right then.

OGame just got two new features, Merchant and Expedition.

Account Update:

Point Rank: 300 / 6160
    Researchs: 190
    Research Rank: 6 / 6160
    Fleet: 1469
    Fleet Rank: 1044 / 6160

8. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    unlocked on request

9. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    :eek:

:eek:

Ok... Who started playing ogame again?! [face_shame_on_you]

:p :p :p

10. Lord_of_all_Noldor

Aug 30, 2005
  11. sick_sith_girl

Dec 23, 2005
    Guilty. [face_blush] ;)

Since I was inactive, my old account Uni2 is gone, so I started new one on ogame.org you people mentioned before. Didn't want to stay on my old ogame since there are some bigger ogame freaks than I am, which send their fleets to attack you at 4am. [face_tired] Being in global Uni makes things better. I just have to get used to some weird new names of things in English.

12. Lord_of_all_Noldor

Aug 30, 2005
    Balkanci su kreteni! Tako da razumijem da je bolje igrat s ljudima iz cijelog svijeta...civiliziranije.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.