main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Opening night

Discussion in 'Archive: Killeen, TX' started by Tandeer, May 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tandeer

Tandeer Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2001
    Sunshine, I saw Tony tonight at the Pub and he said Mr. Woods would like us there opening night for a few hours as well. Have you heard from Mr. Woods about this? You are our point of contact for things like this. *S*

Let us know.

Oh, and if I'm going to run off some flyers at work, I need the design sent to me. I gave you the addy's in a private mail. *S*

2. Slave_princessJedi

Slave_princessJedi Jedi Youngling

Feb 25, 2005
    Well this is a surprise to me. In the meetings I had with mr. wood we discussed appearances and he never mentioned it to me. Todd had requested that he do one appearance during an evening showing when we could all be there, so the midnight showing was out. We discussed that and Mr. wood said he would rather have us there in force instead of one or two on opening night. Since Todd was going to the midnight showing I arranged for the " big" appearance to be on Fri. with Todd as Vader since as mr. Wood put it" whats Episode III without Vader?" and Todd would rather he do one big appearance anyway. So now that Tony took it upon himself to arrange an appearance on opening night who is going to be there? Is Todd forgoing the Friday appearance? That only leaves Tony and thats IF he uses Todds Trooper armor.Joe, Pat, Paul, Jim,woody ,Justin, Josalyne ,callie and Myself cant make it that night. I would appreciate it if any scheduling were left to me or any inquiries be directed to me, to avoid any confusion, and the club as well as myself looking foolish.

3. JosephEck

JosephEck Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2003
    Opening night? I can't make it. That's why I got tickets for Friday night. :)

And like Shine said, most of us were already doing the gig on Friday and the weekend...

Besides, any activities like this should go through the Activities Director, I would think. No sense having one otherwise.

Just my $.02

Joe

4. Tandeer

Apr 7, 2001
    I told Tony that that myself, that things like this were Sunshine's playground.

In Tony's defense, he said, that Mr. Woods mentioned it to him when they were talking about the Fan Film. I could be wrong on this as it was during a live show of the Bards at the Pub.

Tony did mention that Mr. Woods thought there might be press (TV) there opening night. Maybe Mr. Woods is the one who's changed his mind? (added edit) Mr. Woods was talking about us being there for a few hours on Wednesday night, before the midnight showing, not on Thursday night.)

And speaking of the weekend shows, Fri, Sat and Sun, do we have a schedule of who and when yet?

Anyway it goes, personal appearance are Sunshines deal to set up and we will go with whatever she works out.

5. Jedisabre

Jedisabre Jedi Youngling

Oct 4, 2002
    I can't make it. I am seeing Episode 3 in Temple that evening. I should be able to help over the weekend.

I agree with Joe that any activities should go through our activities director (Sunshine) first.

Woody

6. Tandeer

Apr 7, 2001
    I believe I've made that same statement twice already. *S*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.