main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Outdoor Star Wars Showing- Friday June 24th 8:30pm

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Tatooinepadme, May 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tatooinepadme

Tatooinepadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    There is going to be an outdoor showing at a local museum north of Davis. I know it would be a bit of a trek for most of us but if we did a group thing, it could be fun. They are having a professional trick roper and Master Bull Whipper during intermission. I figured since some of you were practicing with a whip the last couple of weekends that might be fun. I would have to switch my shift at work to go but if there are enough people who seem interested I could do it. The movie starts around 8:30pm. Let me know what you all think.

Enjoy An Old-fashioned Movie Night Out with the Family: STAR WARS
    The Yolo County Historical Museum invites everyone to come and enjoy an old-
    fashioned movie night out with the family at the historic Gibson House Museum on Friday, June 24th.
    Bring your lounge chairs, your picnic blankets and your appetites for what promises to be an evening of old-time movie fun. The YCHM is bringing STAR WARS to the Gibson House. Your family will enjoy this classic movie on the Big Screen in a park-like setting. What better movie to watch at the Gibson House Museum than STAR WARS.
    Admission is free! Movie starts at dusk around 8:30 p.m. Pizza, popcorn, soda, water, coffee, ice cream, candy are available for $1 or under. James Berrera, Trick Roper and Master Bull Whipper, will provide pre-movie entertainment and at intermission. Museum tours will be available from 6:30-8 p.m. Everyone has a chance to win some nifty raffle prizes, tickets only $1. This is a no alcohol and no tobacco event. Restrooms available.
    Come out for a great Outdoor Movie Night at the Museum!
    For more information, call (530) 666-1045 or email us at ychmoffice@sbcglobal.net and check out our website at www.gibsonhouse.org.

2. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    [image=http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/228998_10150315859128957_512393956_9794141_353629_n.jpg]
    She means this... ^^

I cracked it and I want one now! ;) This whip in particular was knotted by Harrison Ford himself (no, I kid you not, Indy knotted and probably used it! lol).
    Yes, that is an Indy fedora, no, not the actual one, yes, that is the bottom half of my X-wing gear (Hoth), yes, this picture makes no sense. :D

As for this movie thing, sounds cool if we can car pool it since it'd save on gas and such (think they'll show ANH:R? ;) ). Darby and Cindy are up in Davies now to and I think this is before Twelve has to leave for SD.

3. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    As this is in the evening maybe we can do a lightsaber combat training session in the afternoon or even in Davies to make a day of it. I heard you asking on the bts footage Rach, sorry I didn't hear you then, was busy. ^^

Lightsaber fun ^^

4. Tatooinepadme

Tatooinepadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    I asked for the day off. I will let you know if I get it.

5. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Ooo this works out rather well... I think I'll be moving to Suisun City temporarily at Ar's place. Maybe we can do a moving run on the way to Davis! ^^ lol (completely voluntary of course. ^^)

6. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    http://www.gibsonhouse.org/uploads/gibson/files/star_wars_flier.pdf

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.