main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC OZK's Foreskin Restoration Progress Thread

Discussion in 'Community' started by Whitey, Oct 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Billy_Dee_Binks

Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost star 4

Mar 29, 2002
  2. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    Thanks LeeKenobi

3. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    Okay, it's kind of jumped the shark now.

4. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    This thread stinks.

5. Aytee-Aytee

Aytee-Aytee Jedi Master star 5

Jul 20, 2008
    You're welcome as always, Vivec.
    [​IMG]

6. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
  7. Katya Jade

Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2002

8. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Obi-Zahn Kenobi Force Ghost star 7

Aug 23, 1999

I don't know whether or not genital mutilation is a sexual assault. However, it's physical damage is clearly far worse. If anally penetrating someone with an object is a sexual assault, I think there are compelling reasons to consider genital mutilation to be sexual assault.

But I never said the psychological damage was worse. But, you know, honestly, if someone were to pin me down and cut off anything else off my penis, or cut off my foreskin after I've finished restoring, I know that it would feel like rape. And I'd feel pretty offended that someone were to consider my pain at having been violated in such a permanent and damaging way to be obviously inferior to that of someone who had been raped.

I've provided plenty of evidence that shows that male genital mutilation removes more erogenous tissue than female genital mutilation, has comparable damaging sexual effects, and comparable health benefits. You have not examined any of it, instead merely assuming the female genital mutilation is obviously worse and that it's offensive that I'd make the comparison in the first place.

I come from a mutilating culture - one which thankfully does not mutilate its females. Hence, most people I know and interact with consider the mutilation of males to be normal. You have a natural repulsion to female genital mutilation, and you would have probably an equal repulsion to male genital mutilation if it weren't something that you'd been raised without hearing of.

Want to hear an actual victim of female genital mutilation talk about male genital mutilation?

"I felt the pain that he is in because I have been there. I was exactly like him, so I saw myself in him."

Infibulation is certainly worse than western male genital mutilation - but that's (luckily and sadly) only 20% of female genital mutilation worldwide. And you know what? Every culture that practices female genital mutilation practices male genital mutilation too.

Imagine how hypocritical we seem when we tell them, you cannot circumcise your females but you must circumcise your males to prevent disease.

If you want me to stop comparing female genital mutilation to male genital mutilation, you'll have to provide me with far more than a mandate to stop comparing them.

V-2 likes this.
  9. Whitey

Whitey Jedi Master star 6

Jan 26, 2003
    Holy **** this is still going. I've only read the first two pages.

10. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    I can't speak for anybody else, but I'm finished arguing with you. You're pissed off because you were circumcised, and feel damaged, or whatever. Several men in this thread (and the other one) have said they do not feel that they are damaged or that some great injustice was done to them. We can continue to state our opinions on the matter, over and over again, or you can use this thread for what it was intended for. What's the progress on your foreskin restoration?

11. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    Came across a strangely pertinent passage of Scripture in my devotion the other day. Let's hear what Paul has to say about the issue. You know, Saint Paul.

Only, let every one lead the life which the Lord has assigned to him, and in which God has called him. This is my rule in all the churches. Was any one at the time of his call already circumcised? Let him not seek to remove the marks of circumcision. Was any one at the time of his call uncircumcised? Let him not seek circumcision. For neither circumcision counts for anything nor uncircumcision, but keeping the commandments of God.

I Corinthians 7: 17-19. amazing, isn't it? Has there been a movement to restore the circumcised skin since the first century AD (roughly)? What else could "seek to remove the marks of circumcision" possibly mean?

I guess what I mean to say, OZK, is that the Apostle Paul frowns on your activities of late. Of course, he frowned on a lot.

12. Aytee-Aytee

Jul 20, 2008
    To be fair, "saint" (ugh) Paul was also a nasty little toady who was more or less responsible for the murder of Stephen.

13. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    I just came in here to ask about your icon: WHY

14. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    it's my fault.

15. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    Because seeing the thread title on the front page all the time wasn't traumatizing enough?

16. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    i thought it would be funny. i still kind of think it is.

17. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    It's totally funny.

18. Guinastasia

Guinastasia Force Ghost star 6

Jun 9, 2002
    Okay, I think I need a drink. This thread has moved beyond weird and gone to downright surreal.

19. Darth Guy

Aug 16, 2002
    I just like to keep my pink uncircumcised snake penis pics to a minimum, is all I'm saying. Though it could be worse. It could be Eeth's icon.

20. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    It's a snake

I'd much rather look at funny suggestive images than listen to OZK compare circumcision to rape.

[​IMG]

TheModFavorite and MASTERPRENN like this.
  21. Darth Guy

Aug 16, 2002
  22. Aytee-Aytee

Jul 20, 2008
    You're traveling in another dimension.

A dimension not of sight or of sound, but of mind

A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries were snipped off without consent

You have just crossed over into...The Erogenous Zone.

[​IMG]

RC-1991 likes this.
  23. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    I loled.

24. Billy_Dee_Binks

Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    The show must go on!
    [​IMG]

Okay, this was my last post in this thread.

25. Rebel_Padawan

Rebel_Padawan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 11, 2003
    I don't know why I'm contributing to this thread, but I found a clip from an Australian show called 'John Safran's Race Relations' which is described as a comedy documentary television series about cross-cultural, interracial and interfaith love. It was broadcast in 2009.

Safran concludes that his Jewish indoctrination can't be easily shaken, as it began just after birth, when he was circumcised by a rabbi. Enraged, John hastens again to America, where he gives himself over to Wayne Griffiths of NORM (the National Organization for Restoring Men) for a hands-on circumcision reversal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.