main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC OZK's Foreskin Restoration Progress Thread

Discussion in 'Community' started by Whitey, Oct 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    I wish those so concerned about your penis would just go mutilate their own. Yeah, I kind of love Paul. That's in Galatians, by the way, for those who want to just verify that it's in there.

Also, thanks for your response. I wasn't so technically aware of the mode of circumcision in the New Testament. Of course, I was aware that Paul was making a point regarding religious conversion, namely that a circumcised Jew who converted to Christianity wouldn't need to reverse his circumcision and an uncircumcised Gentile converting to Christianity likewise wouldn't need to have a circumcision. Conversion being deeper than that. I was mainly just making a humorous point; I didn't mean to imply that what you're doing is somehow . . . unChristian . . .I'm not sure what it is or isn't, to be perfectly frank, but I don't suppose even the most insanely prohibitive Christian would legitimately try to make a sin out of it.

2. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Obi-Zahn Kenobi Force Ghost star 7

Aug 23, 1999
    Well, Arlon thinks that Christians should be circumcised and shouldn't eat pork - so maybe he thinks foreskin restoration to be a sin.

3. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    Could be. I can't keep up with what Arlon believes anymore. :p

4. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    This is why I do believe in some sort of god (just not sure which one), but stay far away from organized religion... too many bizarre and ridiculous rules to obey.

5. Guinastasia

Guinastasia Force Ghost star 6

Jun 9, 2002
    harpuah, that pretty much mirrors my own beliefs. I just call myself a "vague theist". It seems to work.

I'd be willing to discuss said issue, if you didn't have such a radical agenda, were willing to be more objective, and quit using such loaded language. And now you seem to be veering towards antisemitism.

Your cites are all biased, and you don't seem capable of rational discussion on this issue. I understand it's one you're very passionate about, but you do sound hysterical at times, making it less likely for people to take you seriously.

6. TheModFavorite

TheModFavorite Jedi Master star 4

Sep 14, 2007
    i'd like to state that, as the mod favorite, i don't mutilate my penis but i do beat it on a regular basis.

7. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    That's the only way it's gonna learn.

8. Guinastasia

Jun 9, 2002
    It puts the lotion on the foreskin or else it gets the hose again.

9. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Aug 23, 1999
    I'm no more anti-Semitic for being against MGM than you are anti-Islamic or anti-African for being against FGM.

My citations in the post which you ignored all come from peer-reviewed scientific journals, except one, which was a presentation of original research at an AIDs. I did cite the WHO for some relevant FGM stats.

Radical agenda? For wanting people not to needlessly mutilate infants' genitals?

Really.

Like cutting off parts of your genitals?

V-2 likes this.
  10. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    If you have not fully restored your natural state after 13 pages in this thread then you're just playing with it.

Obi-Zahn Kenobi likes this.
  11. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Aug 23, 1999
    The natural state is never recoverable. However, I'm get regular rollover now.

V-2 likes this.
  12. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Aug 23, 1999
    For your perusal:

13. Rogue1-and-a-half

Nov 2, 2000
    "I'm get regular rollover." I think you need that in your sig.

V-2 likes this.
  14. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    Sounds like a cell phone commercial.

15. Aytee-Aytee

Aytee-Aytee Jedi Master star 5

Jul 20, 2008
    [​IMG]
    What does God need with a penis?

V-2, facebook and Obi-Zahn Kenobi like this.
  16. Guinastasia

Jun 9, 2002
    Zeus was quite fond of the ladies.

17. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Aug 23, 1999
    This is why I need to only post when not tired.

18. Guinastasia

Jun 9, 2002
    Or drunk. (Well, if you ever HAVE posted drunk, that is.) That should probably be an internet rule. Although it would cut out a lot of entertainment.

19. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Doing irresponsible things with his post while tired or drunk is precisely how one finds themselves in his predicament, regardless of the blame he places on his parents.

Obi-Zahn Kenobi likes this.
  20. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Aug 23, 1999
    I've never posted drunk.

21. Guinastasia

Jun 9, 2002
    I've posted while buzzed and tired. I've also posted while doped on painkillers. (For a toothache, I'm not a junkie or anything) What do I win?

22. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Aug 23, 1999
    Your very own foreskin!

ViolentVioletMenace likes this.
  23. TheModFavorite

TheModFavorite Jedi Master star 4

Sep 14, 2007
    as the mod favorite, i'd like to suggest that in addition to your current techniques for foreskin restoration, we need to have arlon pray for the return of your foreskin.

24. Rogue1-and-a-half

Nov 2, 2000
    with laying on of hands?

V-2 and Arawn_Fenn like this.
  25. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    stop. you'll get prenn all excited.

ViolentVioletMenace likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.