main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Papa Don't Preach [Kyp/Jaina/Han/Jacen]Humour: Finally Updated June 10!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by the_jedi_princess, Jan 1, 2003.

1. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    hmmm I wonder who Han has in mind 8-} I think we all know the answer to that. More soon

2. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    TJP, as a person who fully appreciates Chris's humor, feel free to PM the one-poster to me too! ;)

Awesome stuff! I'm excited to see who might come up as a choice for Jaina. Are you going to work with what you have, bring in a new character, or just have her come up empty-handed in the end after finding lots of jerks?

And I would LOVE if Kyp had to "take out" himself because of what he said! [face_laugh]

Jae Angel

3. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    man that would be an interesting thing to see is Kyp trying to take himself out of the picture. Last Resort, closer to the truth then she thinks.

4. crazyalie

crazyalie Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 5, 2002
    Great post. Poor Kyp's digging himself into a hole that, I think he hopes Jaina will fall into!!!

5. NicoleDurron

NicoleDurron Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 24, 2002
    delurking:

this funny, love all the jokes. Am on the look out for more...

Going back into the shadows.

6. Crimson_Sabre

Crimson_Sabre Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 20, 2002
    Jacen and Jaina would be just fine for the rest of this story. Their kids would be able to use the Force, they would have a better-than-normal chance to have twins, and Han and Leia couldn't complain about the choice each of them made since both of them are Solos.

And I thought Jacen was diggin' Zekk and Jag... he is straight after all, even though he's also West Virginian.

7. Jag-Fel-Sucks

Jag-Fel-Sucks Jedi Youngling

Jan 6, 2003
    Oooh I love this! [sarcasm]I wonder who Han has in mind for Jaina...[/sarcasm]

I'm glad its *not Jag Fel! :p ;)

JFS

8. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    ?How about Jacen? You can?t get any closer then that!?

Oh my Force!! I wonder what'll happen when Chris reads this!! [face_laugh]

That post was hilarious!! Awesome job!!

--Den

9. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    tjp: I can stand Chris's humor!!!

and good posts . . .

10. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2002
  11. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    up up up up and up some more

12. Master_Ari

Master_Ari Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 30, 2002
    *uses the Force to push thread to the top*

*also uses mindtrick to get another post.*

13. Crimson_Sabre

Crimson_Sabre Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 20, 2002
    *Used mind trick on Colombian drug dealer to get a discount...*

14. padme-96

padme-96 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2002
    posting so i can find this again. *planing on reading but don't have the time at the moment.*

15. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    Thanks all. I'll write that crazy little story perhaps tomorrow. I'm working on a K/J viggie that Chris will like as well as being a great laugh.

Oh, and Chris, I have been told to redirect you to my other story in my sig, to page 7, to a post I made on the 7th. They seem to think you will like it. [face_devil]

Sheesh, I had better write more of this fic. I've almost posted all I've got. Damn my sister new Sony Playstation, and the gods strike down FreeCell. That game is so addictive!!!

16. the_jedi_princess

Apr 26, 2002
    [color=7000CC]And back to the story.[/color]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

?What are you up to, Han?? Leia asked, watching as her husband lent back in his seat, gazing over heads toward where his daughter, son, and the Jedi Master sat. ?I hope you?re not going to try and marry Jacen off as well.?

?No laws that will let me do that,? Han answered, returning his gaze to his food. ?Besides, wouldn?t be as fun.?

?Why are you doing this??

?I told you; I was bored.?

?And I told you; I don?t believe you. Both you and I know that there is more to it then that.?

Han looked up at his wife, eyes innocent. ?Just what are you trying to say??

Leia lent forward, meeting his gaze with hers. ?Who are you planning for her to marry??

Han laughed. ?Nice try, sweetheart, but you?re not going to get it out of me that easy. You?ll just have to wait and see.?

?Tell me Han.?

?Na-ah.?

?Tell me.?

He laughed harder at the underlying threat in her voice. ?When the month is over, you?ll find out.?

?When the month is over, you?ll probably be dead.? She looked over at the trio, watching as they spoke deeply over what she knew to be Jaina?s problem. Her brow furrowed slightly. ?I?m a little surprised that Kyp is helping them.?

?He used to be her Master, remember. Besides, the kids have known each other for years. He used to babysit them, remember??

Leia shot a sideways look at her husband, suspicion threading into her voice. ?It?s not Kyp, is it??

Han raised an eyebrow. ?It could be anyone on this base now, couldn?t it. It might be Kyp, or it might be my assigned aid. They?ve all got an equal chance.?

Leia nodded. ?You really aren?t going to give anything away, are you??

?Not a chance.?

?What if I told you that if you don?t clear this up you?ll be sleeping on the couch??

?Why do I need to sleep on the couch? There are bunks on the Falcon.?

Leia sighed, knowing that this wasn?t getting anywhere. She was a trained politician, and had served as chief-of-state for years, but if there was anyone who she found impossible to negotiate with, it was Han Solo. ?All right, you win. But I?ll be keeping a close eye on you.?

Han flashed her his lopsided grin that always made her stomach twist. ?Is that going to be all the time??

A faint smile pulled at the corner of her lips. ?It might be.?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[color=7000CC]Innuendo intended of course. :p [/color]

17. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    This just seems to getting more and more interesting. :)

~~Jilly

18. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    it keeps getting more and more interesting, need more need more

19. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Ooooh, I didn't even know you'd updated from the title line! Very cute banter between Han and Leia. :D Gotta love that scoundrel! ;) More soon?

Jae Angel

20. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    :p to Leia... go Han!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Come on tjp, isn't it evening where you are? Shouldn't you have another post up by now? ;) Bah, making me wait until morning! :p

Jae Angel

22. the_jedi_princess

Apr 26, 2002
    [color=7000CC]Sorry, my sister was on the phone. Anyway, here.[/color]

Jaina banged her head against the table. ?There is no one, is there??

?Someone might arrive that you like,? Kyp assured. ?Or perhaps there is someone you just haven?t noticed yet.?

?He?s got a point.? Jacen reached out and hugged his sister. ?Don?t let it get to you Jaya. Don?t rush this. Remember, whoever you choose you?re going to be stuck with for life.?

Kyp shot him a funny look. ?Don?t rush??

Jaina pointed at him. ?He?s got another point.?

Kyp leaned back in his seat. ?It?s rude to point you know.?

?Ha-de ha ha.? Jaina straightened. ?We?ve been right through everyone we know, and nothings come up. Guys are like ?freshers; They?re all vacant, engaged, or full of-?

?Like I said, someone you haven?t noticed,? Kyp reminded her, cutting in before she could finish. ?Don?t get too stressed. Maybe even meditate on it of a night. The answer to this problem may just lie within the Force.?

She looked at him. ?I don?t need a Jedi Master right now. Just a good friend.?

He nodded, eyes searching the room. ?How about that guy by the bar??

Jaina looked up, letting her gaze run over him. He was well dressed, not bad to look at, obversely well mannered by the way he held himself, and she?d never seen him before?

?He?s new,? Jacen observed. ?I think he arrived on the morning transport.?

Kyp looked at Jaina, one eyebrow raised. ?Why not go introduce yourself, Goddess. Perhaps if just to inquire as to who he is for military reasons. That way, if you don?t like him...?

Jaina nodded, standing. ?It?s worth a try I guess.? She shot Kyp a hard look before he could say anything. ?No Jedi lectures about trying, got that??

Kyp snapped his mouth shut and waved for her to go ahead.

Moving across the room to the bar, she ordered a drink and glanced out the corner of her eye at the man next to her. He was tall, though shorter then Jacen and Kyp, his complexion creamy and unflawed. Green eyes were clear and sparkled like perfect emeralds, his hair the colour of the sun.

As she excepted her drink, a voice from beside her turned her attention to the man.

?Might I inquire as to what your name might be??

Jaina smiled, sipping her drink. ?Jaina. And you??

?Johanas. Johanas Ricc.? He took her hand in his, bringing it to his lips. ?I must admit that I never expected to find a creature of your beauty amongst the war trodden soldiers of the New Republic. Are you here with a husband??

?I?m not married,? she answered easily. ?And you could say that I am one of those war trodden soldiers.?

He raised one sunlit eyebrow. ?I never knew that such a pretty creature could risk her life for the citizens of the New Republic. Army??

?Navy. X-Wing.?

?You must have remarkable skills.?

?So they tell me.? She looked up at him. ?So what do you do? What brings you here??

Johanas shifted. ?I?m a smuggler, but recently the New Republic has been hiring my services to help move refugees from one planet to the next, as well as smuggling supplies through Vong occupied space.?

Jaina nodded. ?Sounds dangerous.?

?Not if you know what you are doing.? He sipped his own drink, emeralds searching the room. ?I was told to report to a General here, someone named Solo.?

?Han,? Jaina supplied. ?Yes, he?s here. I can take you to him if you want.?

Johanas smiled at her, setting down his now empty glass. ?I would appreciate that, thank you.?

[color=7000CC]This could be my last post for a little bit until I right some more. Then again, there is another really good one I've written... anyway, we'll see.[/color]

23. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    "Guys are like ?freshers; They?re all vacant, engaged, or full of-? ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!
    uh-oh... uh-oh... uh-oh... this could be bad... I hope she doesn't like him... *looks worried*

24. the_jedi_princess

Apr 26, 2002
    It's an old saying that, just edited to Star Wars. :p

25. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    "Guys are like ?freshers; They?re all vacant, engaged, or full of-? lol that is so true.

Hmmm well this looks bad and Han is trying to set her up with Kyp. more soon