main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Path to Immortality ( A Roman Gladiotor RP)

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jerdu_Slmor, Feb 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerdu_Slmor

Jerdu_Slmor Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 20, 2007
    The arena was huge, such structures did not look like it was made by men, for the other thing as impressive as this structure was the great wall itself.

The Crowd roared in anticipation the contestants were about to arrive. On the dirt floor of the arena the very sand sent out an odor of blood. In some points it was stained crimson were an unlucky contestant had fallen prey to its foe.

Many Legends were made here and many were destroyed soon enough the fighting would start and the path towards immortality once again would begin.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

It is 14 A.D. and Roman power is at its highest, the people of the land thirst for blood and the Gladiators must give them there wish.

In this you will fight many things like: Other Gladiators, Barbarians, Lions, Tigers, Elephants, and Bears along with many other wild things.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

CS:

Character name:
    Weapon:

(Two Handed: Great Axe, Great Club, Kuckcri- Two handed scimitar,Great sword,Staff,

One Handed: Ice Pick, Long sword, Short sword, Dagger, axe, Flail, Rapier, Scimitar, Mace, Light Mace, Club, Unarmed.

Armor: Super Light armor (has some protection and doesn't constrict much movement): Buck Skin,

Light Armor: Padded Buckskin, light steel, Chain shirt

Medium Armor: Breastplate

Heavy armor: Full Plate

Choose wisely and remember the heavier the armor the harder it is to move

Also remember the wood and the skins are not as powerful as the metals: This goes for armor as well as shields

Shield:

Light Wooden
    Light Steel

Heavy Wooden
    Heavy Steel

Helmet:
    Steel
    Wooden

You have 80 Points to put in this category
    Strength (How hard you hit)
    Speed (How fast you run and hit)
    Dodging (How proficient you are at dodging)
    Hit Points (How many times you can get hit with a glancing blow) Some shots are automatic kills like getting your neck sliced
    Luck (How lucky you are)

So it would look something like this:

Strength: 17
    Speed: 13
    Dodging:20
    Hit Points: 15
    Luck: 15

I_H Edit: (As of right now) The rules for the RPFs are that GMs are allowed only one game per forum. As you are also GMing "Harry Potter Walrussore Academy of Advanced Magic," this thread will be locked. If you would rather me lock your Harry Potter game and unlock this one, send me a PM and I'll be happy to do that.

Thanks! :)
    -I_H

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.