main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pittsburgh ComiCon "Official" Invitation!

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by ben_ethus, Feb 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jade-Walker

Jade-Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2002
    You wearing your new Leia outfit, Em?

2. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    I'm trying to get the jedi robe done in time for Pittsburgh...I want to wear my costume (work in progress) to an actual convention and go for a "test drive"

Talon is looking into his availability to ride with us to Pittsburgh. Since we're getting a slightly later start (then first expected) we should arrive at "da Burgh" around 3pm. That's 3 hours at ComiCon...and plenty of time with the guys from SWAP afterwards. My biggest thing is the Farscape panel...after that, I want to see Shaak-Ti and Taun We

Pittsburgh ComiCon - Saturday
    Krash
    Jade-Walker
    Padawan92
    Malo-ha (Saturday and maybe Friday too)

3. Jade-Walker

Nov 21, 2002
    Contact me, Geoff. We'll set up when to finish off that robe. ;)

And I definitely want to meet Taun We. I have to get her to sign my figure, after all. ;)

4. Malo-ha

Malo-ha Jedi Youngling star 2

May 8, 2003
    I'm having a slight change of plans, I'm going down Friday now but still coming back Sunday.

Also I've been asked to tender an invite to anyone at the Con who would like to come to a party at the Radisson's Lobby Lounge at 7pm Friday. It's being hosted by the Pittsburgh Scapers. I don't think there is going to be anything in the way of refreshment. More of chance to meet people and talk. You don't have to be a Farscape fan to show up. I only know one of them but I do know there are a lot SW fans in Scaperdom, right Krash? ;)

5. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    You have no idea how bad I want to be there on Friday...I've heard stories about how some of the Scapers (including celebrities) party into the early hours of the morning. Frell

Well, we'll get there sometime early Saturday afternoon. And the robe is DONE :D ...so all of us will be dressed in our SW costumes!!!

6. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    Hiya Cleveland folks.

Sal told me there was some question about Saturday's dinner costs.

We will be ordering from the menu, with seperate checks, each person responsible for paying for whatever they order. It is possible to eat at John Harvards for around $12 if you order carefully (burger/sandwich and fries and soft drink) But you should really plan at least $20 (more if you intend to drink anything other than a soft drink or have dessert)

7. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Mary....if you get this before I call you, go ahead and pick up 3 tickets for Saturday!

8. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    If you guys stop by to see Joe Corroney while you're there (which I'm sure you are), make sure you say hi from Boston to him for me. :) He has a new print with General Grievous on it that's really awesome. I picked one up for myself and two for friends at EFF. :D He also has sketch cards like the ones he did for the Topps Clone Wars card sets that are really cool as well.

I hope you guys have a great time! :) I'm very jealous. I won't be making it to another con until November. :(

9. Jade-Walker

Nov 21, 2002
    Hi guys, this was really fun. It was great to meet those from the Pit., WV, Rochester, and DC FanForces as well as the 501st guys. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.