main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pittsburgh, PA Pittsburgh Comicon

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by virtue1st, Dec 21, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Gohan

Darth_Gohan Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 6, 2000
    i have tickets for the pesn game on the 19th so i dont think i can go on the 21rst

2. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    I'm not a big hockey fan, but going to the Comicon will be fun. I live just over the hill from the Expo mart, so transport is not a problem.
    Will this be one of our offical events? Will we all meet at a specific time? Can we buy our tickets at the door? Has anyone heard what the schedule at the comicon is --who the guests will be? So many questions, anyone have any answers : )

3. Oola_Twilek

Oola_Twilek Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 25, 2000
    The movies will be our first event and The comic convention, will be our second. We need 3 meeting to be offical.

4. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    Its less than a month away. I will be posting the event on the main Fanforce page soon. Let me know what you would like me to do for you meeting.

5. corran_16201

corran_16201 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 28, 2000
    Who all well be there on the 29th? Thats the only day I can go sorry. I turn 16 in October so after that I can go to the other meetings.

6. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    I'll be there but I'm not dressing up

7. Oola_Twilek

Oola_Twilek Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 25, 2000
    I am going to go the day everybody eles is going.

8. corran_16201

corran_16201 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 28, 2000
    why aren't you dressing up Rox? I want to be there if the Stormtrooper invasion group goes to the food court at the mall for lunch I can see it now...

"Welcome to McDonalds my I take your order Mr. Vader?"

"*heavy breathing* I'd like a *more breathing* Big Mac extra*breathing* value meal"

"Would you like that super sized?"

"*breathing* yes."

And on the other end of the food court

TK-whoever-"*static* Does everyone wanna split a pizza *static*?"

Reply "*static* Sure."

9. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    I haven't had any time to make a costume, to much going on between work and school.

10. MaxVeers

MaxVeers TFN FanFilms Staff, Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 24, 2000
    Well, it's just 11 days until the convention. I would really like to see a lot of you there. Here are some quick facts:

? The dates are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday the 27th, 28th, and 29th of April.

? Admission is $15 for one day or $35 for all three days.

? Star Wars guests include the actors/actresses that played Admiral Motti, Biggs Darklighter, Aurra Sing, Jek Porkins, Mara Jade, and Greedo. A LOT of other non-Star Wars guests will be there, too. Autographs will be signed!

? Location is the Pittsburgh Expomart in Monroeville. Let me know if you need directions.

? The 501st Legion ( http://www.501st.com ) will be attending -- myself included. If you want to get a photo of yourself with stormtroopers or Lord Darth Vader, now is the opportunity.

? The official website for the convention is http://www.pittsburghcomicon.com .

? I would like to make this one of our three events to make us an official Fan Force City. Therefore, we need attendees. :)

Thanks for your time, and please email me at tk950@adelphia.net if you have any questions.

--Kurt

11. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    I posted the actual event on the Main Fanforce page, I am still waiting for the word on an official meeting so that I can post that, with 11 days to go, I hope you can all get together.

12. MaxVeers

MaxVeers TFN FanFilms Staff, Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 24, 2000
    Thanks, MysterySith. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.