main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

***Please read*** CR Re-elections - part two - Nominees manifestos and Q&A

Discussion in 'Archive: North' started by timbolton, Sep 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    Wow, a tough contest this is.

I couldn't possibly pick a winner.
    Good luck to you all, I'm sure whoever wins will do the North proud [face_peace]

2. ForceGhostOfCozmic

ForceGhostOfCozmic Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 25, 2005

Keeping this place alive and kicking, being here for the members and helping out the new guys. To make sure this is a fun and welcoming place. I also think it's inportant to give a good impression of want a poster/memeber should be like.

3. jedi_master_booth

jedi_master_booth Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 24, 2005
    A good point made by Spike about being the Face of the North

4. FatBurt

FatBurt Sex Scarecrow Vanquisher star 6

Jul 21, 2003
    Yor last remark could also allude to problems and trouble as well :p

Asides can sometimes cause more trouble than their worth as I full well know.[face_plain]

I agree that a CR needs to be visible on the boards and in real life.

In some cases the board can be more important than the RL stuff as you can have someone who is a great organiser but doesn't have to turn up to every event as they know that what's planned will go ahead. They definately need to have a strong presence on the board though or no one will know who they are.

However you also need a CR who is able and in the mind to plan events and put themselves out a bit.

It may be a hobby but the CR is like the Akela of a cub scout group, they do it for fun and because it interests them (paedophile aspects aside :p) but they have to take charge every now and again.

5. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    Well said Terry =D=

Question to the four nominees - we have had a bit of a chat now, do you feel ready to go into voting / election stage? If so, I'll start the thread as soon as I have "yes" posts from all four of you. Let's get this done, we need to be doing a lot for next few months :D

6. ForceGhostOfCozmic

ForceGhostOfCozmic Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 25, 2005
    Might as well get the ball rolling [face_worried]

7. spike_thmid

spike_thmid Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2005
    ok, I'm as ready as I'll ever be [face_praying]

Good luck to Lord_Ogli, ForceGhostOfCozmic and Spike2002 may the best man win [face_peace]

8. Lord_Ogli

Lord_Ogli Jedi Master star 4

Oct 5, 2001
    Yeh, I say give ppl til say wed for any last pressing questions, then lets get me put out of my misery.

9. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    I'm as ready as I'll ever be. I wish good luck to Ogli, other Spike and Cozmic. Whoever wins, the North will do great :D

10. edgejedi88

edgejedi88 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2005
    Question to contestant one - the one with the big grin.......were you really wearing suspenders under your Jedi robes at the Troop on Saturday? [face_thinking] :p

Theres the devotion of our CR - and I just thought you were doing an Anakin 'look of grimace' to get into the character....

11. Lord_Ogli

Lord_Ogli Jedi Master star 4

Oct 5, 2001
    Yes, I wear suspenders every day now. They make me feel all warm and fuzzy [face_blush]

12. jedi_master_booth

jedi_master_booth Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 24, 2005
    Can we stick to question regarding the role of CR !
    As Im starting to worrie where these questions of ogil's underwear are going ! Shudder to think of him in Rockie Horror Outfit again !

13. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    Worry not, about to start the final round ;) This thread is now locked. Thanks for participating :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.