main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo Plot bunny adoption thread

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by MiaTieska, Apr 22, 2007.

1. MiaTieska

MiaTieska Jedi Master star 4

Jan 3, 2003
    Post any plot bunnies you don't want in this thread! Hopefully they'll find a good home. :)

2. MiaTieska

MiaTieska Jedi Master star 4

Jan 3, 2003
    Okay, that was the intro post so it's not bogged down by all this. I didn't see any thread like this here, and I have to dump this plot bunny off now before it gets any bigger. PLEASE. This is especially for those of you who are really into Harry Potter and write all those what-if AU fics.

Who would win? Lord Voldemort or Darth Sidious?

I know. Your brain. It hurts. But here: http://www.ultimateshowdown.org/showdown/1103/LordVoldemort_vs_DarthSidious

It's that site's fault, and I warn you before clicking, that you will be stuck there for HOURS contemplating who would win, Han vs. Mal. Or Rainbow Brite vs. Strawberry Shortcake. Or Jack O'Neil vs. MacGyver. Or Dementors vs. Nazgul. Justice League vs. X-Men. I know, I know. Your brain. Voldemort vs. Gandalf, even. Oooh. *headdesk* Someone make the crossover bunnies go away! :_| It happens every time I go to that site.

...Yeah. So don't click, but there's the link anyway. Please, someone write that fic, please! Get it out of my head! Voldemort vs. Sidious. And Voldemort vs. Gandalf if you want, too!

-Mia