main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA !!Prancing Bantha!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Master_Mazzara, Nov 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Master_Mazzara

Jedi_Master_Mazzara Jedi Master star 4

Jan 5, 2001
    How goes it Reading? Anything good? If not, then maybe you haven't been looking in the right place!!! Sit down, buy a drink, and don't forget the hot sauce...
    "Welcome all space-farers to the Prancing Bantha. One of only two establishments in the Galaxy where you can get, argue, discuss, etc. anything and everything Star Wars!! Come in, look around, have fun, buy a drink, and relax!"
    --Located on Corellia, Diamond District
    --We are not liable for any injury or death that will occur when you enter through any ortifice in our building. Be it from our drinks, our denziens, or our owner, we are not responsible and cannot be prosecuted, thank-you. Ditto goes for the Raging Ronto, both owned and managed by your friendly blue Jedi, Master Mazzara. Thanks again!

2. jangoboy71

jangoboy71 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2002
    mazzara! lomin ale please

3. jangoboy71

jangoboy71 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2002
    hello reading! i am here representing the state college fan force. we saw that you are currently just behind portland maine in posts. we thought that we would give you a hand to pull ahead before the new year.

4. Crazed_Ewok

Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2002
    ah...thank you :) Alderaanian Ale please

5. Thaddeus_Walters

Thaddeus_Walters Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 26, 2001
    :Thaddeus Walters walks into the bar:
    "Mazzara, do you need advertising? No one is interested in your venture. I take it you're branching out to all corners of the galaxy with the Prancing Bantha. Set me up with a bluemilkshake."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.