main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TOR Preparations - Guild Naming and Voting

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Sarge221, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    Well I was hoping to get another vote in buuuuttt...time's up so let's get to the results! And as for the decision to move or stay...

[image=http://www.slashgear.com/gallery/data_files/7/4/eBay_Star_Wars_TIE_Fighter_2.jpg]

It is a tie! Yep, there's a few people that want to move, but there's the same amount of people that want to stay so the vote has ended up in a tie. This is pretty much the reason for my previous post as the vote had been tied for two days now and I didn't expect another vote anytime soon.

So as to the decision of leaving or staying on the Canderous Ordo, I think it would be best if we stayed. As I had said, it seems like Bioware had increased the server population sometime around the start of this vote and I've had yet to see a queue on ANY servers; even the ones that have an even higher population then Canderous Ordo. Before I went to bed at midnight last night, there was one five minute queue and one ten minute gueue on two servers but, from the way it looks, I think queues are a problem that have been solved.

And considering most of you had commented in your votes that it was in fact the queue that you had a problem with that made you want to move, the mysterious vanishing of the queue has just solved our problem I think. If any of our voters still have a problem with staying on Canderous you are free to speak but I assume that with the disappearance of the queues, your main complaint has been taken care of :p

Anyway, time to move on to another part of our preparations for an Imperial Guild and that is to name our guild. Along with votes we've had suggestions for names to use for our guild and here is what we have.

Imperial Guild Names
    Artistically Done
    TFN SPECTRE
    JC Villains
    SC Heroes
    10005 Legion

If anyone has anymore suggestions, please feel free to post a name that you would like to be considered. In two days I will start the vote that will have you all voting on the name and after that....guild creation! :D

2. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    Here's a name, Sith Happens. It's short, punny, and describes what will happen if you mess with us.

Evil.

3. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    I think I've already seen Sith Happens. I do rather like Artistically Done.

4. ZanderSolo

ZanderSolo Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 18, 2007
    Art Done sounds freaking Awesome.

5. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    JC Villains would be nice for symmetry... but Artistically Done sounds really cool, so I'm torn. :p

6. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    So should we expect a lot of Chiss players if Artistically Done wins? :p

7. ZanderSolo

ZanderSolo Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 18, 2007
    I had planned on playing a Chiss Agent since Beta, even went as far as making an Exact Replica of my Beta Face when Retail Launched.

Chiss FTW.

8. Fallen-Hero

Fallen-Hero Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 5, 2009
    In that case, perhaps a change to 'The Chiss Assembly' would be better :p

But seriously, I currently have a Chiss IA on a different server, and once we have decided officially where we're settling, I'm restarting her for the guild.

9. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    I think Artistically Done would be perfect, but I will also be playing a Chiss no matter what. :p

Evil.

10. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    Artistically Done!

11. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    ...Should I not even bother with a vote and assume that people want our Imperial guild to be named Artistically Done? :p

12. Fallen-Hero

Sep 5, 2009
    Sure looks like everyone is supporting that one... and to think I suggested that for the heck of it [face_laugh]

13. AusStig

AusStig Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2010
    Artistically done FTW

Can't wait till I get the game.

In March.

How much is the subscription?

14. DarthRevan211

DarthRevan211 Jedi Master star 1

Feb 17, 2008
    Artistically done is the perfect name for a TFN-based group. As someone who already has a Chiss Agent (as well as Sith Warrior) on Canderous Ordo, I can't wait to see this started up.

15. Humble_Jedi

Humble_Jedi Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    Can someone explain to me why that name is so apt? (Just curious)

The only association that comes up is nude photography. [face_laugh]

16. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Artistically Done were the last words spoken by Grand Admiral Thrawn before he died :p

Also, I'll be logging on as my Imperial Agent on and off during this week. Hopefully we can some people with level 10 Imp characters to log on and we can create the guild. If you want to be one of the founding members, please put down your character's name and I'll be sure to put him or her on my friends list. For those that want to contact me in the game my Agent's name is Kelic. Once there's four of us online we'll head to Dromund Kaas and get this guild created! :D

Also, anyone want to volunteer being the guildmaster of Artistically Done? [face_laugh] I'm already the guildmaster of JC Heroes and it may not be wise for me to be the guildmaster of both guilds. If no one volunteers I guess I will but... :p

17. DarthRevan211

Feb 17, 2008
    I currently have a level 35 Juggernaut (Relkoth) on Canderous Ordo, and am on almost every day for at least 2 hours, so if no one else has the time I'd be happy to volunteer (if not as GM, then some other invitation-dispenser of sorts :p).

P.S. If there are any RPers out there, I'm looking for people to RP with over on Ebon Hawk. Feel free to shoot me a PM or an in-game msg to Dokorro. [face_batting]

EDIT: Also, I tried adding "Kelic", Sarge, but it says the name does not exist! Is Kelic on a different server or perhaps you misspelled it? (I mess up my Agent's name all the time)

18. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Nah I think there's a funny thing with the friends list. Might have something to do with only being able to add people that are on at the same time as you are. Yet I've had been able to add people that were offline before so...I dunno :oops:

19. Fallen-Hero

Sep 5, 2009
    Rev, try it again next time you get online. Sarge is right, there's an issue with the friends list, sometimes it'll say the name doesn't exist, but five minutes later you're able to add it with no problem.

I really don't think I'm guildmaster material, but I'll focus on getting an IA up for the guild in the next two days.

20. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    [image=http://i312.photobucket.com/albums/ll340/Sarge221/awesomeagent2.jpg]

Everyone wants to be an Imperial Agent :cool:

21. Fallen-Hero

Sep 5, 2009
    I can't help it, I always end up choosing the Rogue and specializing in archery whenever I play these kind of games. It's kind of a tradition now lol.

Anyways, I'll add Kelic to the friends list later when I get back on, but for those who want, mine's Van'tessa.

22. DarthRevan211

Feb 17, 2008
    Those glasses are amazingly awesome! I'll try and add you both later tonight, watch for invites from my chars, Relkoth and Va'athran.

23. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Bah, was able to add Van'tessa to my list but not Relkoth or Va'athran x.X

24. DarthRevan211

Feb 17, 2008
    Same here - very odd! Maybe we should try to get online at the same time to add each other. I'm on EST (as I assume you are as well), and am free to come on at pretty much any point tonight.

25. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    My guy's called Cinnagar. I couldn't add Kelic either when I was on yesterday. :( I'll try again when I get on tonight, and add the rest of you as well. Can't wait to get this guild on the go!