main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TOR Preparations - Guild Naming and Voting

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Sarge221, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    Alright so Wednesday Fallen-Hero and I both have the day off so no doubt we'll be on tomorrow on our Imperial characters :p Hopefully the rest of you will be on so that we can finally get this guild started!

2. AusStig

AusStig Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2010
    I have a Sith Warrior named Ultionis (It's Latin for Revenge).

A Sith Inquisitor named Nexmortis ( I just wanted Nex but the game said no {Also both latin for 'Death'})

And An Agent named Vexington ( I wanted Vex, but game said no, also this sound very British)

3. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    And the chances of my friends list cooperating to add all these names are probably very slim :p Unless they managed to fix that in the Rakghoul update.

4. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Well I just tried out the bew Rakghoul FP; wasn't bad. But now to switch from my Consular to my Agent so that we can get ourselves that Imperial guild!

We have three players on currently. Just need one more to hop on and we can get our guild going! In case my friends list did crap out on me and you're online but I can't see it, make sure to give my Kelic a whisper just in case :D

5. DarthRevan211

DarthRevan211 Jedi Master star 1

Feb 17, 2008
    I'm going to be on tonight at some point. I've been trying to get TOR installed on another (awesome) computer and right now that's been sucking my desire to play on my crappy laptop. :p

6. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    I was going to log in last night, but TOR didn't recognize my computer, and I didn't know the answer to the security question it asked me.

It asked something about where I spent my honeymoon. I have yet to be married, so I have no clue where the future me spent my honeymoon. :(

I'm currently on hold waiting to speak with someone so I can get my account unlocked. [face_frustrated]

Evil.

7. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Well apparently something went wrong with my card or something and my subscription wasn't renewed now that the month is over :p

Though honestly, I dunno if I want to put in the effort to resubscribe [face_thinking] Kind of meh right now and, upon getting more and more into end game content, I just kind of feel like just giving TOR some time for Bioware to improve on a few things before I get back into it :p

8. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    I shall be joining you guys in a few weeks hopefully. Once I get a better PC. Super excited.

9. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Well I gave in :p Went through the weekend and Monday but now I want to resubscribe. So I did [face_laugh] I'll be trying to finish off my Imperial Agent this week so if there are still people looking to get Artistically Done up and running.....I'm still here! :D

10. Fallen-Hero

Fallen-Hero Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 5, 2009
    Except for Thursday and Friday, I'm working evenings, so I'll be avail during the day. If we still can't be four online simulateneously, I got a Sith friend who's waiting for the guild to be up and running to join... it could always be an option to look at. He's on 3/4 of the time when I am.

11. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Whatever it takes to get this guild up [face_laugh]

12. AusStig

Feb 3, 2010
    I have an agent on the Empire station, Give me a time, right now my time is 8pm if that helps the time zones.

I am egar to do some group quests and get social points. ( mainly the flashy uniforms)

13. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    I knew you'd be back Sarge! :p

Well I'm done with my agent. He's not at 50 yet but I've finished the story and that's what kept me going. I was going to start an Inquisitor, but on second thought I don't think I want to do all the non-class Empire quests again.

I'll be focusing on my Jedi from here on out, but I'll login occasionally with my agent to see if you guys are on. If we can arrange a specific time, all the better. Thursday evening (board time), perhaps? :)

14. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Thursday's good for me :D

15. Fallen-Hero

Sep 5, 2009
    Thursday works for me.

16. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Now there better be a fourth [face_skull]

17. Fallen-Hero

Sep 5, 2009
    Here's to hoping there is! [face_praying]

18. DarthRevan211

Feb 17, 2008
    [face_mischief]

Let's do it.

19. AusStig

Feb 3, 2010
    Do you mean today?

20. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Well for me, Thursday is going to be here in an hour [face_laugh] But I'll probably be sleeping for the eight+ hours after that :p

But after I wake up I'll be online all day so the rest of you better be on so we can finally do this! [face_skull]

21. DarthRevan211

Feb 17, 2008
    I'll be on around 6.

22. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Just came back from the gym. Just gonna throw some laundry into the wash and then I'll be on :p

For anyone who doesn't know or who has forgotten, my Agent's name is Kelic.

23. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    And once again we're in the situation where we have three online but need a fourth [face_laugh]

24. JeedaiElf

JeedaiElf Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    I assume we need someone who is at least to the capital planet? I have a char on Canderous but its lvl 1 right now. I will be on in about an hour/hour and a half

25. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    We managed to make the guild! Finally! [face_laugh]