main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson Presenting my cousin his TK armor

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by liltrooper5187, Aug 1, 2006.

1. liltrooper5187

liltrooper5187 Jedi Youngling

Aug 1, 2006
    Hey everybody,

This is robert perkins from the DSG in phx. I was the clean trooper at the battlefront tourney. My cousin who is also a huge star wars geek is having a birthday get together in willcox On Aug. 19. His wife and I will be presenting him with a set of TK armor which will probably make him wet his pants. We also would like a few people to show up in costume, I don't know if any of you know where willcox is or even heard of it,but anyone who wouldn't mind driving like an hour, we would greatly appreciate it. Any costume imperial or rebel would be cool. It would be awesome if we could get a vader,hint hint. There will be free food and drink. My fiance's mom and dad will be barbecueing. Any one that would like to show up or if you need more info Email me at liltrooper5187@yahoo.com Thanks guys. Frankie is a creampuff watch out.

2. Mugen

Mugen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2005
    Callin' me a creampuff is a helluva' way to entice me to help with a b-day celebration!!!!!!! [face_not_talking]

since you came the the Battlefront event, I owe it to you...but only this once! :mad:
    im there for you bro. Maybe a Darth Nihilus, or even a Mandalorian...who knows...if everything goes well this Saturday, a Clone Commander named Deviss. ;)

3. liltrooper5187

liltrooper5187 Jedi Youngling

Aug 1, 2006
    Hey man I'm just tellin it like it is. You admitted to us DSGers that you were a cream puff so I thought your buddies down ther e in tucson should know as much as we do . hey did morgan get the 360 or no. When he gets his armor tell him to let me know and i will help him out as much as i can. O and don't worry frankie, there will be plenty of food.

4. Mugen

Mugen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2005
    I was kidding... o_O

Is that some kinda fat guy joke? :mad:

:p

5. firstsonofsolo

firstsonofsolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    Well if Francious is going I can ride with hime if the wife allows me to. Since frankie has a bunch of my gear that leaves me costumeless so if Dustin wants to let me wear his Vader I will suit up in it for you!

-Chris

6. KickingnScreaming

KickingnScreaming Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2006
    Party time has changed to 4pm

7. thatsMISTERwookiee

thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2005
    Haven't heard anything about this for about a week and a half. Are some of us still going to this party on Saturday, or not?

8. KickingnScreaming

KickingnScreaming Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2006
    Frank and Dustin that they ARE going. I have the directions/phone number for Robert. Maybe you could call Frank and coordinate a time/place to meet up and drive down. The party starts at 4pm.