main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

problem with fanfic.theforce.net

Discussion in 'Communications' started by benskywalker22, Aug 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benskywalker22

benskywalker22 Jedi Padawan

Feb 7, 2010
    i am having a problem emailing beta readers and editors, every request I send in keeps getting bounded back and I don't know who to talk to about this I am trying to get a couple of beta readers for my story if you can help me that would be great thanks.

Question answered.

2. Gabri_Jade

Gabri_Jade Fanfic Archive Editor Emeritus star 5 VIP

Nov 9, 2002
    Your e-mail to the editors got through to us. We'll check on that issue and get back to you. However, a little patience would be nice. Your e-mail was very recent. Sometimes we're all kind of busy in real life and can't respond immediately.

In the future, if you think your e-mail to the editors hasn't gotten through, please just PM either myself, Pallas-Athena, or BelleBayard. You can use this thread to get to the requisite 20 posts that will allow you to send a PM. Posting in Comms or even the Fan Fiction boards won't do any good because the Archive is a separate entity. The JC moderators can't help you with whatever difficulties you may be having; you need to talk to the Archive editors. We'll be happy to look into the matter as soon as we possibly can.

3. benskywalker22

benskywalker22 Jedi Padawan

Feb 7, 2010
    Thank you Gabi _Jade, I really hate to bother the editors, but I get frustrated, and I am still new to this from stuff so I get the forms confused still, but I getting better as to where witch comments go where the more i am on this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.