main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Question

Discussion in 'Archive: Enterprise, AL' started by darksideyesplease, Feb 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darksideyesplease

darksideyesplease Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2005
    I live in freeport, florida i have family in enterprise, i was just wondering how I could get some more info and how often you all have meetings and what kind of turns out you have, and if maybe you would be looking for another star wars fan to join in the fun, obviously i work a full time job here in florida, but enterprise isn't too bad of a drive from freeport.

2. Sage_Halcyon

Sage_Halcyon Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2002
    Welcome to the boards. Well, as far as turnout goes, we're not that big right now. Fairly a small group. Our VP is currently in Iraq and since he's a major player in our group, we tend to only have monthly meetings. We have plans to expand in the future and right now our only plan is our get together in Birmingham, AL in May for Episode III. That will be with the Alabama Star Wars Syndicate.

So tell us a little about yourself.

Sage H.

3. darksideyesplease

Feb 12, 2005
    well i'm 22 years old, male, and married.

i work at the hilton in sandestin florida. i didn't watch star wars till it was re released in 1997, and i just became obessed with it.

I remember renting Empire Strikes Back and i knew that Darth would say he was Luke's father, just because the movie was 20 years old and you hear things, but I didn't expect him to cut Luke's hand off, i was shocked, i jumped out of my seat in the living room, and just put my hands on my head. lol

my fav. of all the movies is ESB, and my favorite character is Vader, naturally. I love the dark jedi's, actually i'm writing a fan fiction, the link should be in my signature, if ya'll want to read that. It's set thousands of years, Pre-The Phantom Menace, and it's basically the tales of a character I made up, Darth Zanthos.

don't know what else to really say, but if anyone has any questions for me, i'll answer. but i must warn you, i'm pretty boring.

4. Sage_Halcyon

Mar 3, 2002
    Heh. A fellow Star Wars fan is never boring. Unless you're comatose, then yeah, you're probably not that entertaining.

So, looking forward to Episode III?

Sage H.

5. darksideyesplease

Feb 12, 2005
    does watching the teaser tailer on my computer atleast once a day count as looking forward to it? lol

Yea, I've been having to seek out conversation on the net, because my wife just does not care about star wars and doesn't want to listen to my ideas or babbling about it.

I really believe in my heart of hearts that Episode III could rival Episode I in the U.S. box office, obviously the first weekend is going to be high numbers for any star wars movie, but I believe this movie is going to be so good, and go past everyone's expectations, especially after most people were kinda disappointed in the last 2. Word of mouth i think, will make Episode III reach over 400 million in the U.S. box office, not that it really matters, but I'd like to see it do very well.

I'm probably just going to go see the midnight showing as soon as it turns May 19 at a local theatre around here, and I imagine i'm going to be very giddy and excited like a young school girl.

but seriously, yea, i'm so looking forward to it, I got really stoked for return of the king, i was like dying for that movie to come out, and i think as we get closer this will be like the movie i look forward the most, possibly ever.

6. Sage_Halcyon

Mar 3, 2002
    Yep, this should be the best one yet. If you were looking for Star Wars content to look through and discuss, TFN is the right place to be.

Sage H.

7. JEDIBYKNIGHT

JEDIBYKNIGHT Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 17, 2001
    ESB will still rule. It cannot be beat.

8. Draku_Vorn1979_

Draku_Vorn1979_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 17, 2003
    Hey, welcome to the chapter.

I was a late bloomer as well, I started out liking Star Trek and thanks to my fellow brothers here I'm a full fleged Star Wars junkie.

I'm currently in Birmingham and also awaiting Ep3...cant wait...

Again Welcome,

9. Sage_Halcyon

Mar 3, 2002
    ESB is still my favorite too. I have such high hopes for this last one. No doubt they will be dashed upon the rocks of my soul on the beach of despair by Uncle George once again, but still, should be a good time at the movies.

Sage H.

10. Blaise_Marik

Blaise_Marik Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 28, 2002
    I hear this one is suppose to be very hard. To bad i will be here when it opens hopefully it will still be in theaters when i come home

11. psychokillermike

psychokillermike Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 27, 2002
    I like Return of the Jedi the most, but that is just me.

12. Sage_Halcyon

Mar 3, 2002
    You're wrong!!!

And yes, my foot is still ok.

Sage H.

13. Blaise_Marik

Blaise_Marik Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 28, 2002
    I am debating on whether to watch the Hajj Version or wait till I get back and see it in theaters.

14. Sage_Halcyon

Mar 3, 2002
    Haha! That version will suck!!!

Sage H.

15. Gokuku

Gokuku Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 20, 2003
    I'll have to agree with Mike on this one (FOR ONCE) Return of the Jedi is the best one to me.....Ohh by the way I'm James Blaine and I'm in the ESB as well...ITS nice to meet you!!!!!!!!

16. Sage_Halcyon

Mar 3, 2002
    Where have YOU been???

:p

Sage H.

17. Gokuku

Gokuku Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 20, 2003
    Trying to graduate and stuff....you know the usual.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.