main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Raccoon City (Approved)

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by ENIGMA2006, Jul 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zelda_Skywalker

Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:Zelda Zeppelin
    Downtown Raccoon City

She sat behind the counter in the recording studio, writing lyrics to a new song. Her boss came in and threw a familiar magazine on the counter.
    "your magazine has come."
    She hurridly grabbed the new copy of Under the Rose, AFI's official magazine. He also sat down a stack of envelopes.
    "and your usual fanmail."
    "please and thank you"
    She replied. She flipped through the magazine, zoned out from everything around, like in a trance. She started whispering the lyrics to Silver and Cold.
    "i came here by day, but I left here in darkness and found you, found you on the way. It is silver and silent. it is silver and col-" Her boss liked her voice, but couldn't take hearing the lyrics anymore.
    "If i hear those lyrics one more time-I might as well get AFI to come here and record it!"
    She looked up hopefully.
    "No."
    She sighed and looked back down at the magazine.
    "Did you know that-"
    "don't care!"
    "how about-"
    "shut up Zelda"
    "AFI is-"
    "SHUT UP!"
    he roared at her.
    "sheesh. I was just telling you an intresting fact!"
    "fact don't care to know!"

TAG:whoever

2. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Cat

Cat raced down the road. The usual route to the hospital was blocked off by traffic chaos. And then those things had shown up and made it a hundred times worse.
    This way was longer but hopefully it would be safer. But unfortunately she was also lost on it in the darkness, with no sign of anyone, civilian or cop. I wonder if I can get arrested for not wearing a helmet when there's the more important case of what appears to be the undead walking going on.
    She saw a car ahead, slowing down she signalled for the driver to do the same.
    "Hey, do you know the way to the hospital, I've gotten kinda lost in the dark. Or better yet..."
    She looked around. Nobody else was here.
    "...do you have any idea what on earth is going on?"

TAG: Bayden

3. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    IC: Leon Kennedy
    Location: Raccoon City - Present day - Incident + three hours

Leon had taken out several of these things. He didn't know what was going on, but he knew that this was just his luck.
    On his first day he was forced to kill his sargent. The guy had tried to eat him! What the hell was going on?

He left the Police station with a Beretta 9mm with plenty of clips, and a shotgun with fifty extra rounds. As he left the building two more of the things came at him.

BLAM....BLAM......

You had to ht them in the head.

As he mounted his police motorcycle he heard a transmission coming through

**I'm on the high street, something has gone terribly wrong. It wasn't ment to go lik- Ahh!**

Leon grabbed the Mike that was attached to the Bike and screamed into it....

"Hold tight, I am coming

With that he turned teh key, hit the gas, and was off

Leon ducked and weaved his way through town

There were wrecks and debris all over the place, goign was not easy

Eventually he got to high street where he saw a woman

"You the one that sent the message?

Tag: Anyone

4. Pheonix_Rising

Pheonix_Rising Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    OOC: Hey DarthGollumSmeagol, did you read the other posts? I am already there.

5. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: Maya Yubari
    High Street

"I'm a knight in shining armor more often than not...get in."

"Thanks." Maya said jumping into the car. She cocked her gun and shot one last bullet into the zombies head. She then sighed heavily, before turning to her saviour. "Maya Yubari, don't worry, i'm not bitten."

tag: Alexandros

6. PressRedForFreakMode

PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2006
    IC: Ylesia
    Apartment- Raccoon City

From her living room window, rifle aimed at various zombies and supposed saviours, the world had fallen so ungracefully. The world she thought of as Raccoon City.

All was not so bleak, however, her hefty paycheck still arrived, regardless of how she couldn't get to it. She could reach the local mall, obviously shut off, and the cashpoint. Thankfully, zombies don't have a subconscious grudge against them- they remain intact.

Shooting the random zombies that linger/get stuck in little corners or alcoves by houses was a fun and mildly healthy obsession that Ylesia had been playing out for the past week.

Tag: Anyone who can see her?

7. Pheonix_Rising

Jul 17, 2005
    IC:Alexandros

"Thanks. Maya Yubari, don't worry, i'm not bitten."

"We won't worry," Alex looks at his partner then back to Maya, "We were listening to the police radio's and heard you. We're S.T.A.R.S operatives, so if you can give us any information on what is going on, it would be much obliged." The big russian Black Ops turned in his seat to face the much smaller woman.

His partner stepped on the gas and they started back in the direction of the S.T.A.R.S headquarters, it would only be a few minutes before they arrived.

TAG: Maya

8. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: Maya Yubari
    High Street

"We were listening to the police radio's and heard you. We're S.T.A.R.S operatives, so if you can give us any information on what is going on, it would be much obliged."

Maya thought a second, what could she say. Yes, I'm an Umbrella scientist who caused this whole bloodbath, in fact my husband is caught up in it somewhere, prephaps one of the creatures and there isn't a moment thats gone by that i hadn't wished that i was with him, dead or alive. No that wouldn't be a good start. At this point the first tear fell from her eye, the first tear she'd shed, she knew that this was all her fault, she knew that she had killed her husband... she had killed the world.

tag: Alexandros

9. Pheonix_Rising

Jul 17, 2005
    IC: Alexandros

Contrary to his size, Alexandros did have a soft spot. His soft spot was seeing people cry. Usually he just saw them bleed, but he really didn't give them time to cry.

"Come on lady, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, but we need information. We're almost to the Headquarters you can come with us." He looked at the lady, then dug around the glove compartment and pulled out a tissue box and handed it to her.

"Umm...Alexandros," His partner had slowed down for some reason, and when Alex looked around he saw that there were a lot of Zombies around the entrance to the HQ, "Alex, I'm going to drive up to the doors, you two get out, then i'll drive away."

Alex nodded his head as his partnerstarted drving towards the doors. Alex climbed over the seats into the back left passenger seat. Readying himself. When they came to the door he opened his door, jumped out and started firing off shots, waiting for the woman to get out he motions for her to open the large glass doors behind them.

TAG: Maya.

10. darth_bannedsmeagol

darth_bannedsmeagol Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 25, 2006
    OOC: My fault, when I posted this I was in volved in an argument, I saw that you had caught the message, just didn't register with me. My bad, won't happen again. I am reposting as this

IC: Leon Kennedy
    Location: Raccoon City - Present day - Incident + three hours

Leon had taken out several of these things. He didn't know what was going on, but he knew that this was just his luck.
    On his first day he was forced to kill his sargent. The guy had tried to eat him! What the hell was going on?

He left the Police station with a Beretta 9mm with plenty of clips, and a shotgun with fifty extra rounds. As he left the building two more of the things came at him.

BLAM....BLAM......

You had to ht them in the head.

As he mounted his police motorcycle he heard a transmission coming through

**I'm on the high street, something has gone terribly wrong. It wasn't ment to go lik- Ahh!**

Leon grabbed the Mike that was attached to the Bike and screamed into it....

"Hold tight, I am coming

With that he turned teh key, hit the gas, and was off

Leon ducked and weaved his way through town

There were wrecks and debris all over the place, goign was not easy

Eventually he got to high street where he saw a car speed off around the corner. He gunned it and followed them. He did nto put on his siren, as to not attract more of those things.

He got up close enough to signal them to lower their wondow.

Tag: Those in the car

"You the one that sent the message?

11. ENIGMA2006

ENIGMA2006 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 21, 2006
    (o_O.c. I'm extreamly sorry. I didn't think my post would cause as much confusion. I was going to follow it up Friday morning, but the weekend turned out to be busy. The virus was released into the water. I was going to start it out a little slower but this is fine. Once again, I'm sorry.)

IC: Cyrus

The helicopter slowly landed on top of the RCPD. "We've been getting strange reports off of the scanner all day. Something about weird attacks. I'm not sure what they mean, so be careful."
    "Thanks, Mom." Cryus responded sarcastically. He was looking forward to a day off, but it sounded like it would have to wait. He was glad the S.T.A.R.S and The Raccoon Police were housed in the same building, it made things a lot easier.
    He quickly ran down the stairs to the S.T.A.R.S office to see if he was needed.

IC: John

John smilied as he read the first reports. "The virus hit even faster than I thought. I'm sure we will have plenty of armies that would pay handsomely for this."

12. PressRedForFreakMode

PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2006
    IC: Ylesia Kabari
    Raccoon City

Although the factor of fun from her previous engagement was extreme, she stopped. As the sun was up, she had hours to roam the city and torment the mutations.

The back bedroom wimdow of her apartment led onto a rooftop of a small takeaway, so climb onto it, she did. Streets and alleys were visual, and the sense of freedom was everything. The sheaths of her blades, nicely polished, shone in the sunlight.

Hopping the rooftops and watching the brain dead stare and attempt to attack was hilarious. Danger was an attribute that did not play on Ylesia's mind. Panic never sinks in. The fearless will always fall down, but this is what she never believed, and was confident that it would never get to her.

She spun forward off the edge of a laundrette onto the road below and didn't attract attention. In a sultry yet somewhat sophisticated way, she strutted down the calm road.

Tag: Anyone around who wants... someone please!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.