main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Racism in ROTS

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by sushimilk, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Chibi_Kiriyama

The_Chibi_Kiriyama Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 9, 2005
    Andy-Fett put it well: if you think 1 + 1 = racism then go with Parparamia's suggestion to call the ACLU immeadiately. It's obvious they need something else to gripe about in their quest for nonexistant civil liberties. On that subject if you are considering such a thing take jedi_master117's suggestion instead and load up on the happy pills to make all of the historical insinuations of the Star Wars series go away like bad memories.

On the subject,i_dont_know, you showed a deep sense of maturity. Mayhaps you would tell me what you'd say if some other poster tries to one-up my standings in this topic? Would I be ever so 'PWNED'?

2. thebadge

thebadge Jedi Master star 4

Mar 15, 2002
    Die thread, Die!!!

3. jedibri

jedibri Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2000
    Racism!? Racism!? Please don't go there. It's a stinkin' movie. Lucas has all kinds of people that work for him. I don't think there is any racism in any SW movie. Orther than what people want to be there.

4. lorn_zahl

lorn_zahl Jedi Master star 4

Oct 19, 2002
    Could someone plz just lock this thread.

The fact that it's still open gives credence to the author's naive and preposterous ideas.

5. adamlee

adamlee Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 12, 2004
    Ok this is ridiculous. Let us please not say that Anakin didn't like Mace because he was black. He didn;t like him because he felt disrespected. I think people look WAY too much into this. Some people said Nute Gunray was a character formed out of racism. If we wanna go there, a black man and an Asian man die in ROTJ. OH NO!! Lucas, you slavedriver! I don't think there is any racism present. So quit looking for a needle in a haystack.

6. The_Chibi_Kiriyama

The_Chibi_Kiriyama Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 9, 2005
    Mind clarifying what you mean by a black guy and an Asian guy dying in ROTJ? The only black man dying that I can remember is Vader (if you construe him as such) and my memory's a bit hazy on an Asian...

7. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    The only racism in Revenge of the Sith is what people harbor in their own hearts...

(That's why I didn't see any racism in the movie)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.