main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RadCon 2007 Planning

Discussion in 'Archive: Tri-Cities, WA' started by ewok_jedi, Oct 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ewok_jedi

ewok_jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 5, 2005
    It is my wish and hope that by coming forward early that the collective fan forces can find a way to have a large showing of Star Wars fans and Fan Force members at RadCon this coming Febuary in Pasco, Washington. If you have any interest in coming to RadCon please let me know before hand so I can get a rough idea of who might be coming.

Hopefully by coming out early with information on RadCon we can plan for the Con in assorted ways to have a showing from our Fan Forces or Star Wars fans. One idea is making something like a Cantina room with the Star Wars movies and perhaps cantina music playing in the back ground.

Any ideas on what we could do to have a visible Star Wars and Fan Force pressence would be greatly appreciated, hopefully if enough people provide input of ideas and interest in coming we can get a fully formed plan for RadCon.

For more information on RadCon you can visit this site which is the official one for RadCon. Below are some people to contact if you have in interest in any area listed below.

Didre Benton-Room Assignment Location
    Shaun Pack-Party coordinator

Con Com meetings:
    1st thursday of the month 7:00 pm at Red Lion Pasco

Pannels:
    Bob Brown
    programmig@radcon

Mascarade:
    Jenn Pruitt
    mascarade@radcon.org

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.