main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Macon, GA RE: Rain in West Central Georgia

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by darthmrw, Jun 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthmrw

darthmrw Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2002
    Allie,
    The rain has been something else. The dam the Corps of Engineers built in the 70's was partially responsible for the worst flooding since the 60's. And, yes, it still comes. Over 6 inches in one day last week. Makes getting out and about hard to do. Have not asked how LAZER TAG went with the folks in Atlanta. I'm sure it was great...the guys in Atlanta are way cool! Did any of your guys make it to Columbus for the Arena football special with the Georgia 501st in attendance??? I was not there but heard that kids enjoyed having pics made with Vader, Stormtroopers, and football players. Keep Macon on it's toes!!

MTFBWYA

2. Allie Fox

Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US star 3

Jan 13, 2000
    I'm glad to hear things are well (if you're a fish). ;) No CLONES were present for the event in Columbus. We had a meeting the night before and many of us had other plans. I'm sure that those in attendance had a blast.

We had a great time playing Lazer Tag with the Rebels. Their low turnout was to our mutual advantage as we were able to meet head to head with even teams. The Macon CLONES managed to pull out a win much like the Clones of Episode II. The results can be seen here

I hope that one day the Macon CLONES and Tiger Squadron can get together.

3. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    The Macon folks got lucky at laser tag. We were kicking their arses until the last 2 minutes. ;)

We really need to get all three of our groups together for an event. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.