main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RE: Week 8 day task 1.

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother Strikes Back' started by wstraka5, Jun 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wstraka5

wstraka5 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2002
    Do I have to do this because of all of the tasks I have already come up with for this game? :p

Ideas:

Spend $x:
    Basically it would be the same as Day Task 4 in the orignial BBH, where the House would have a set amount of money that we could spend and we have to get certain items. Quite simple, really.

Debate:
    There is an issue (it doesn't have to be a politically intense one, it could be the "virtues of eating chocolate" or something silly) where we have 2 teams which debate in a thread. Points awarded for use of sources/facts/etc. Not to hard. :p

2. Mrs_Kitty

Mrs_Kitty Jedi Knight star 5

May 23, 2002
  3. Qui Gon Jim23

Qui Gon Jim23 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    1. Scour the JC to find your five (5) favorite posts by AmazingB (make sure they have lots of words in them). Then using only the words in those posts, write a short essay on why you feel he is the best mod ever.

2. Taking a page from Nidge and Debo. Find a picture that shows the most 80's cartoon characters possible. The picture with the most unique characters wins.

4. Katya Jade

Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2002
    Weekly Task - Along the lines of a round robin we "rethink" the SW story - yes, kind of an Alternate Universe story with members of the BB game (past and present) as characters. This can be planned off board and posted in its entirety here.

Daily Task - Taking a cue from BB1 - we each have to post one specific type of thread during a day. The specific number will depend on how many housemates are left, but some ideas are: entertainment, history, debate, personal insights, star wars discussion (any topic) and literature.

5. TheEmperorsHand

TheEmperorsHand Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 27, 2000
    Oh bah, you know how much trouble I have with creativity sometimes :p well let's see...

1. Week Task: Work together to create a guide to the Big Brother Forum for any user who watches. You know, the sort of thing that's in YJCC. Make different categories for game threads, get-to-know-you threads, organize tasks and all in to a comprhensible guide to be posted as a one thread by a chosen member of the group.

2. Day Task: Take a song and change the lyrics to apply to BB House, possibly using names of people inside the House.

There :p

6. Leonard_Shelby

Leonard_Shelby Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 31, 2002
    I'm still thinkin....I'm still thinkin... :p

I'll get it up here soon. ;) :)

7. B'omarr

B'omarr Jedi Master star 6

Apr 7, 2000
    Well,

We could have a BB trivia contest, the winner being crowned "Smartest Big Brother forum user" and winning bragging rights.

Or we could have a rap contest. cb could give out a topic, then everyone has to write rhyming stanzas about that topic. Each bit of prose would have to be at least 10 lines long or so, so people aren't skimping.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.