main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA Reading, PA FF Official Role-Playing Thread

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Crazed_Ewok, Oct 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    OOC: Why, thank you, Crazed! :D

IC: sighs and starts twittling thumbs

2. Crazed_Ewok

Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2002
    OOC: I don't know what to do...grr.. we have to get more people involved...

3. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    OOC: Now what?

4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    OOC: That is a very good question, Crazed. A very good question indeed. We should advertise in our sigs. or something.

5. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    OOC: I already sent a PM to bryan, but he doesn't like online RPGs :( We gotta get more people involved...we're at a total dead point in this RPG, we really have nowhere to go :(

6. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    I'm all alone...there's nobody here beside me...*continues singing song from Shrek :p )

7. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    *runs in*

*whacks Crazed across the head with a big stick and laughs hysterically*

*runs out*

8. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    OOC: Umm...ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    *runs back in*

*smiles widely*

*trips over own feet on the way out*

10. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    OOC: Han, you have a serious problem :p

11. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    I do?

*whacks Crazed with a stick again and runs out*

12. Thaddeus_Walters

Thaddeus_Walters Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 26, 2001
    Well, I'd love to join!

Thaddeus Walters is a high-ranking New Republic Intelligence Agent, with anything the New Republic has or can get at his disposal. He has some Force powers, and specializes in old Jedi Mind Tricks, and sports a white lightsaber. His rank could be considered close to the Emperor's hand. His parents were both on a 15th wedding anniversary on Naboo when Alderaan was destroyed, leaving them no home or family to go back to. For a few years Walters worked on freelance "private eye" jobs, until he met up with the Rebellion, where he was able to employ his intelligence skills to aid the Rebellion in key information for key operations. He is in his mid 20s, and has a happy-go-lucky temperment, with a high intelligence level and a level of experience unequaled by many. He is 2.94 meters tall, and has a heavy build. He travels in what he calls a "Mara Jade Edition" SoroSuub 3000 Luxury Yacht, with most of the features of the famous Jade's Fire.

I'm looking forward to more! Do I need any more information?

13. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    OOC: No, I think that's plenty :) thanks for joining, maybe we can get this rolling again...*hits Han with a stick*

14. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    OOC: Ok! Come on, people! Let's get this thing re-started! New RPG time? Come on! Let's go!!!

15. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    OOC:

*whacks Crazed with a stick*

I had to get you back! Afterall, you hit me last! :p

Anyway...I have no clue what to do. It's no fun doing it among us two...

16. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    OOC: Oww...yeah, I know...Bryan doesn't like online RPGs, and Wesmin never answered my message, though he did recieve it...we need more people...*starts printing out signs to stash in the SW section of the local K-Mart*

17. Wesmin7

Wesmin7 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2001
    OOC: I like the way my charator 'Wesmin' is progressing, he now, 'recentally promoted' as Crazed can tell you, Imperial Admrial from the Imperial Remnent, but isn't really loyal to the Empire, nor anyone but his friends, he would have joined the Rebelion but he's working to change the Empire, in what little ways he can, from the inside.

18. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    OOC: Yeah, I like your character too :) I think I'll post mine from our RPing too if we're starting a diferant one:::

Name: Taryn Zend
    Sex: Male
    Affiliation: Used to be Imperial Commander, now New Republic commander
    Bio: Born on Coruscant, attended the Imperial Academy, causually worked his way up into the position of Commander. At this time, he worked many missions with Commander Wesmin, but, as his career was rising, he left the Empire, now the Remenant, due to his views. He still maintained his friendship with Wesmin through these times, as Wesmin shared many of his views, though he tried to change the Empire from within. Taryn joined the New Republic sometime after he left the Empire, though he still was under peaceful terms with Commander Wesmin.

19. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    OOC: Nice character, Crazed! I think it's about time we get this thing going again! What do you think?

20. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    OOC: *evil laughter*

21. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    OOC: Please stop...you're scaring me, Crazed! Let's get this thing started! :D

22. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    OOC: Yah ha ha ha ha !!! ................
    .................................................................................................................You start :p j/k

IC: Taryn Zend stood on the bridge of his flagship, Lothlorién, a Mon Calimari Crusier. "Ugh...this replacment ship will have to do till the Rivendell gets out of it's repairs..." He already missed his Super Star Destroyer. Many people wonder what a SSD is doing in a New Republic fleet...the answer is simple, it was his ship when he was with the Empire and he brought it with him the the New Republic.

"Sir!" Came a call from across the bridge, "We're nearing the planet, sir!"

"Very well, liutenant" Replied Commander Taryn Zend, "Very well."

23. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    OOC: Hmm...now I have to think of a character to bring into this...

*thinks*

24. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    OOC: *waits*

25. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    OOC: Come on...you don't need a week to think up a short little RPing thing...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.