main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Red Heads are the Best!

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by Jacen_Solo81, Aug 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacen_Solo81

Jacen_Solo81 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2002
    I have been reading the posts on here lately and I thought it was high time I post without it being business related. So, I thought I would write and say there is nothing better than a red-headed woman so no more picking on Lisa!;)

2. talltrees

talltrees Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 14, 2002
    LOL! Thank you Jacen Solo81! But, to tell you the truth, I am the one who gets myself into these situations. Picking on my is a popular sport around here. It's fun for both sides! :D

Ice Queen

3. Jacen_Solo81

Jacen_Solo81 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2002
    Just wanted you to know that the Ice Queen has a knight if she ever needs one ;). I date a red head and there is nothing better!

4. pinata242

pinata242 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2002
    Damn straight we rule.

5. Sentinel_Vash

Sentinel_Vash Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    * jumps in car and speeds down the road with head out the window * Run for your live the Read head are coming the RED HEADS ARE COMING!!!! * Yelling Paul Rever style *

6. tx1573

tx1573 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 2002
    Redheads a Jedi Craves not these things. Thank goodness I'm not a Jedi. LOL

7. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    *Reads Otto's post and shakes his head* Your Grammer teachers are spinning in thier graves.

8. Sentinel_Vash

Sentinel_Vash Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    I know grammer and the whole english thing are not my cup of tea, Math and Science I can do that stuff.

9. Forceofvader

Forceofvader Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 15, 2000
    I could say something about redheads based on my experience but I will refrain. All the redheads here are cool though...except Jake.

10. pinata242

pinata242 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2002
    Yeah, but we all know Jake isn't a natural redhead. I really wish he'd stopping proving it too. You're so lucky to be away from that horror, BDK.

11. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    [face_shocked] When was Jake doing that? Why wasn't I there!?! LOL!

***looks at Brent*** What do you think they are going to do when they find out that we redheads are Jedi?

12. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    Stick an amphistaff threw your heart?

13. GENERAL_FEL

GENERAL_FEL Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    Uh....yeah...when was I a redhead? ?[face_plain]

14. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    You have reddish/brown hair.

15. Maumi

Maumi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 2002
    I wish I were a redhead!!! It seems that every guy I know on this planet loves redheads. Well, I may not be a redhead, but I do have Japanses in me and I loved that on Austin Powers two that he had that list that said have a threesome with Japanses twins!!! That may my day!!! Any way, redheads are so beautiful, and I would trade in my straight, waist lenght, hair, for curly red hair anyday!!! ;)

16. GENERAL_FEL

GENERAL_FEL Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    Whoops...I forgot I do have "some" red hair! ;)

C'mon people, I was talking about my goatee! Get your minds out of the gutter!

17. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    Dena, you don't need to have red hair. You are beautiful the way you are. And, being a redhead, isn't all that it is cracked up to be. Really.

Jake-hmmm....nevermind! :D

18. Maumi

Maumi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 2002
    Well thank you Lisa!!! I have wanted red hair ever since I was a kid. There are two ways I wanted to look like so bad, I love Molly Ringwall ( not sure how to spell her last name) anyway I always loved the way she looked or Lisa you I would like to trade you places with looks!!! The other way was to have jet black hair, with big green eyes, fair skin, and big full red lips. [face_love]

19. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    LOL! I guess the grass is always greener on the other side! Because I always wanted to have dark hair, dark eyes and to be able to TAN like nobodies business!!!! Oh to tan! :D Oh well, like Joey said, life would be boring if you always got what you wanted.

Ice Queen

20. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    I have just about everything i want and i'm happy. Well, cept a Gamecube, but i get one for X-Mas... and then Zelda comes out *jumps from leg to leg in happiness!*

21. FaceLoran

FaceLoran Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 1999
    Same here Mike2. I have pretty much everything I want... for now. [face_devil]

*cough* GTA: Vice City *cough* SW: Galaxies

22. Icarus_apex

Icarus_apex Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    I always wanted to have red hair....wait...I have had red hair, and blue hair, and black, yellow, orange, almost white, and sangria. Even "Sharkleberry Fin Koolaid" color once. So don't be surprised if I show up to a meeting with a different hair color.

I hope the new Zelda will be good. **crosses fingers** The new looks aren't too impressing, I hope the gameplay makes up for them. I am a HUGE Zelda fan, I bought a 64 just for Ocarina of Time when it came out, and was thouroughly pleased with it, Majora's Mask was a little wierd at first, but when I got out into the field outside Clocktown and heard the trademark "Zelda" theme (which wasn't in Ocarina, to my dismay) I got over the initial oddness and enjoyed the rest of the game. Ugh....I could go all day about games so I'll just cut it short here.

23. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    Joey, did you use kool-aide to color you hair once? **colored a friend's hair once that way**

Well lets see since we're talking about hair color. When I was younger(and I'm talking like between 7-11) I wanted to be blonde, blue-eyed and fair skin.

Now, I'm happy with me and what I have.:)

24. DarthPaul1971

DarthPaul1971 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2002
    MMMMM yes...his hair was a brilliant shade of Sharkleberry Blue...even still it makes me thirsty to think about it.

Odd thing is he had a strange habit of suddenly yelling out "OH YEAH" and bursting through peoples living room walls.

25. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    LOL!

Well I colored a good friend of mine's hair 'tropical punch'. It lasted ohh about two days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.