main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tidewater, VA Reminder, September 19th BBQ

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by jediknight88, Sep 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    For those that are still interested here is the info for the BBQ agian.

Date: Sept 19th
    Location: Gazeebo outside main housing officer at Jasons Neighborhood
    Time: 1pm till whenever

There is a playground for children 20 feet away, as well as a volleyball court.

Please post if you will be attending. We ask that members contribute and bringing a side dish and help with plates, snacks, beverages, hamburgers, buns, etc.

Me and Stacey will be bringing:

Apple Salad
    Taco Dip
    Hotdogs
    Hotdog buns

2. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    I hate to do it peeps, but we are gonna postpone the actual BBQ, we only have two people interested outside of the Council.

I'd hate for everyone to buy a bunch of food for people who may or may not show. We are gonna go ahead and reschedule it for sometime soon.

We are also going to go ahead and try to scedule a meeting at my place or something.

Again sorry for canceling, but the Council has kinda been talking about it and looking for more people to chime in and come. With the economy the way it is I just don't want anyone wasting money on food that might not get used in the long run, and gas for something that a few people only show up to.

I think it would be better to just replan for another day where people can plan accordingly for it.

3. DOMNUSKYWALKER

DOMNUSKYWALKER Jedi Master star 2

Aug 12, 2005
    I thought Barry had posted for us. Sorry, He's fired.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.