main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Revelation(Sequel to Serenity and Devotion); Jaina/Jag; Completed 8/3

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi-Princess-Solo, Jun 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediPrincess83

JediPrincess83 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 30, 2003
    Lovely post JPS! Jacen and Jaina have such a beautiful relationship :) Lol, my brother, sister and I do that laying down (the "tickle square" as it is known around here :p) all the time, have ever since we were toddlers. So cute to see the twins doing it, too ;)

2. JainaSoloSkywalker

JainaSoloSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 12, 2002
    Awwwwwww! I loved it, loved it, JPS! [face_love] Great work, wow, only two posts left? :_| There is another story, though, which makes it okay :D

3. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    That was so awesome!!!! :D [face_love] The brother/sister moment was just amazing! [face_love] I really loved that. :) Let's see what other words I can use to describe how much I loved it...

awe-inspiring
    tremendous
    remarkable
    splendid
    breathtaking
    grand
    wonderful
    incredible
    magnificent
    spectacular
    brilliant
    stunning

I can't use enough! It was just... the best!!!! :D

4. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    [face_plain] WOW! That was so serene, and tender, and just plain perfect. [face_love]

5. J_M_Bulldog

J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2003
    I honestly don't know how you do it but you rendered me speechless again. This was a breathtakingly awesome post. I loved it.

6. jedi-solo-fel

jedi-solo-fel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 27, 2002
    Wow, that was incredible! :D Lol, it also made me miss my kid brother- something I thought impossible until now :p Guess I will have to bother going home sometime over the next month to pay him and 'rents a visit, huh? :p ;)

7. Goddess-of-Trickery

Goddess-of-Trickery Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 25, 2002
    Everyone together now: awwwwwww! :D

That was a beautiful moment of twin bonding, JPS, and I loved it! Jacen and Jaina have such a special relationship, and seeing Anakin join them (sort of :p) was a great and touching moment.

8. Jedi_jainafel

Jedi_jainafel Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 5, 2002
    "Besides," he added with a sly grin. "I thought you were going to get Kyp back for letting it slip to Jag that you 'see dead people', as he so eloquently put it."

[face_laugh] Nice use of quote!

YES!!!Jag finds out.....shorrrrtly. Exxxxcellllent.

nina

9. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
  10. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Hehe, another great post, JPS! :D I loved the twins banter and hearing the two reminisce about their folies with Anakin. It felt a little like the YJK days, and I'm sure you were going for that feeling. ;)

Jae Angel

11. AngelofDarkness

AngelofDarkness Jedi Master star 2

Aug 25, 2002
    Great post JPS! :D I loved the twin bonding- we needed to see that in the NJO. Those two have been distant since Duro, really, when Jacen denied the Force and all, and then after Myrkr they never really seemed the same, you know? A nice post like that, where they talked about Anakin and just let one another in would have been awesome :)

12. Jedi_Jaina_Fel

Jedi_Jaina_Fel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 3, 2002
    Awww! Can you feel the love? [face_love]

He he, nice work, JPS :) I agree w/ AoD, we could have used a post like that in the NJO, maybe even at the end of TUF. I was kind of disappointed that we didn't get more than they gave us, and Anakin's ghost should have popped in to visit with his favorite siblings ;)

13. Sword-of_the-Jedi

Sword-of_the-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2003
    How do you do it? How do you always write such beautiful, beautiful posts?! :p

SWORD

14. Trickster_Goddess

Trickster_Goddess Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2003
    That was the sweetest post ever! I loved seeing Jacen's perspective on his relationship w/ his twin and how it has changed, and how losing their brother has both driven them apart and then brought them closer together at the same time. Why, Troy Denning, why?! :_|

15. jedi-solo-fel

Jul 27, 2002
    Just thought I would give this an UP before I head off to bed ;)

16. Jedi-Jaina-Solo-Fel

Jedi-Jaina-Solo-Fel Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 27, 2002
    Fantastic work! I am still in shock that this story is drawing to a close already :_| I'm sure I speak for all of your readers when I say that we have enjoyed the ride :) I look forward to the new story to come after this one ;)

17. Jaina-Solo-Fel

Jaina-Solo-Fel Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 5, 2002
    Woohoo! I am back :D Did you miss me? :p ;)

He he, fantastic posts JPS! I melted at the sight of the twins bonding (they never did seem the same after BP, did they? They were strained at Duro, and even in Rebirth and then the fiasco happened at Myrkr... interesting). Update again soon! :D

18. Jedi_jainafel

Jedi_jainafel Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 5, 2002
    JPS

Ohhhhhhhhh JPS!!!!

Where arrrrrrrre you?

nina

19. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    OH JPS! please do come back.. I eagerly await more!

20. Jaina_Rocks160

Jaina_Rocks160 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 18, 2003
    ~~*JESUS LOVES YOU*~~

Oooo!
    I loved it!

Brother/sister/ghost brother interactions rock!!!

:D

~*~*~

21. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Uppies! :D More soon?

22. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Jedi-Princess-Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2002

"Anybody home?" Octa Durron called as she let herself into the spacious apartments belonging to the Fels.

"In here," came the familiar voice of Jaina Solo Fel.

Following the sound of her voice, Octa made her way back into the kitchen, where she found Jaina finishing up dinner. A large platter of nerf steaks sat on the counter with a serving bowl of Teltiar noodles next to it, and Octa smiled as the spicy aroma filled her senses.

"It smells great," she commented, her stomach growling softly.

"Octa, you're here," Jaina greeted her with a bright, relieved smile as she stirred what looked to be glockaw sauce. Her dark hair had been left down for a change, falling loose over her shoulders, and she was dressed in a pair of black fighting pants and a short-sleeved green top that accentuated her slender form. She looked healthy and vibrant, it was hard to believe that only a few short weeks ago she had been lying dead amidst the rubble on Coruscant.

"Need any help?" Octa inquired.

"Sure," Jaina nodded. "Could you stir this for me while I check on the scrimpi? I think it's just about done."

"I'd be happy to," Octa replied, and stepped forward to take the stirrer from her.

"Thanks," Jaina said with a weary smile, then headed over to the hydrostove.

"How did things go with the Council yesterday?" Octa asked as she stirred the sauce.

"Better than expected," Jaina answered, her voice slightly muffled as she opened the hydrostove hatch. "They were more lenient than they should have been with me."

"They know what they're doing," Octa shrugged. "If they think it's the right course to take, then it probably is. They aren't on the Council for nothing, after all."

"You have a point," Jaina conceded, making her way back over to the counter with the scrimpi in hand. "Either way, they handled Ben's case fairly."

"What was their decision?"

"He's going to teach at the Academy for a semester," Jaina informed her with a gleeful smirk.

"And to think it was only last month he was snickering to Owen about how lucky he was to be free and graduated," Octa chuckled.

"It won't be so bad," Jaina replied. "I think it'll be good for him."

"And it can't hurt that Zekk and Kam will be there to keep an eye on him," Octa added thoughtfully. "He may need them for moral support as he continues to try and get back on track."

"Yeah," Jaina agreed. "I talked to Zekk before we left Yavin about that. He promised to make a point of spending time with Ben at least once a week, just to see how he's doing and to give him a nudge in the right direction if he needs it."

"That's probably a good idea," Octa murmured, lifting the stirrer to test the sauce. "I think this is done."

"Good," Jaina said with a sigh. "Will you go ahead and pour it? I'm going to get out the utensils and plates."

With a nod, Octa placed the stirrer down on the counter and began to spread the glockaw sauce across the scrimpi, the tantalizing aroma tingling her nose. Only then did she realize that she hadn't eaten since morning meal, she'd been so busy that she'd completely forgotten lunch.

No wonder I'm so hungry, she thought with a chuckle.

"Hungry is good," Jaina grinned at her as she stacked dishes on the counter. "Because we've got a lot of food."

"So I noticed," Octa replied. "I think we may actually have enough here to feed all of our boys."

"And there's honeycrust with frill syrup for dessert, too," Jaina informed her as she closed the cabinets.

"Are you trying to make us all gain ten pounds tonight?" Octa asked teasingly. "You know I can't get enough of that stuff."

"Neither can I," Jaina admitted with a laugh. "But I let Jag think he talked me into making it, so he thinks I did something nice just for him."

"Sneaky," Octa said with a snicker. "I like it."

"A side-affect of training under Mara as a teenager," Jaina retorted. "You should see the way she deals with Uncle Luke sometimes. It's an inspiration."

"I bet," Octa grinned. "Speaking of the Skywalkers, Kyp tells me that Ben's been st

23. ShortySC22

ShortySC22 Jedi Master star 1

Nov 18, 2002
    I liked the end of this post with the sports, it's just like my dad and how we tricked him into taking us to a concert. And why am I not surprised Anakin would say something like that? hmm, see you in a month? ^_^

24. jedi-solo-fel

Jul 27, 2002
    ROFLMAO! OMG, that was great! I could not stop laughing, Padme trying to kill Anakin and Ben was hysterical, and Jaina laying down the law was awesome! But my favorite part of all had to be:

"That was different," Jag insisted. "We were older, and... and..."

"And what?" Jaina asked with a smirk.

"And I was an Imperial, for Force sake," Jag cried. "I was brought up with the word propriety drilled into my head."

"Funny," Jaina retorted coyly. "That propriety of yours didn't seem to last long after Borleias."

Anakin covered his ears with a pained expression. "I so don't need to hear this," he cried, and started to hum to himself in an attempt to drown out his parents' conversation.
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

25. Obi_Wans_love_child

Obi_Wans_love_child Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2001
    Ah, parental joys. I look forward to the one day. On very long day away. :D

Great as always my friend.

OWLC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.