main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Revenge of the Sith Discussion

Discussion in 'Archive: York/Lancaster, PA' started by Rebel_Spook, Nov 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SliP_SitH_KnoT

SliP_SitH_KnoT Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2004
    While we're all getting the movies we love there always seems to be a plot for money behind it.''The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.'' As for the cut scenes from the movie.Even though I understand why they didn't have many scenes with the remainingg jedi that die.They kept it short cause the story wasn't to be focused around them.But I would have liked to see alot more with them in the movie.Especially Shakk Ti,her death was cut from the final film.

2. scoutsniper

scoutsniper Jedi Youngling

Jun 20, 2005
    So how much is going to be shown when it hits DVD. Will there be a DC? I know this is dark but I would love to see a little more of the battle at the temple.

3. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    Who knows when the DC will be, or if Lucas really thinks the PT need to SEs.

I'm more for seeing more of Jedi fighting for their lives out on the battlefields.

4. SliP_SitH_KnoT

Oct 24, 2004
    Oh yes my Imperial friend,it is quite dark. [face_devil] But it relates to what I said,the jedi Shak Ti was in the Jedi temple at the time of order 66.So she was dfinatly slaughtered by either clone troopers or Vader. [face_laugh]

5. Jedipete33

Jedipete33 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2004
    Shak Ti was murdered by Darth Vader during the temple raid. If you all want more info on the scenes cut from the movie, read the making of ROTS. I read it and was highly impressed with all the info it gave on the making of process.

6. scoutsniper

scoutsniper Jedi Youngling

Jun 20, 2005
    The game has a little more of the fight at the temple.

7. SliP_SitH_KnoT

Oct 24, 2004
    I wasn't impressed with the Temple fight scenes in the ROTS video game.And plus Shak Ti wasn't there.

8. DarthElendil

DarthElendil Jedi Master

Aug 29, 2005
    yes, but Jocasta Nu was, and that was funny I think how Anakin killed her. But it was also kind of sad, because she was the only jedi to basically tell Obi-Wan "Sit down, shut up, and listen" (some changes made)

9. SliP_SitH_KnoT

Oct 24, 2004
    The thing that really got me was the camera angles.That just took away from alot of the gameplay.But for a movie game,it wasn't too bad.

10. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    The gameplay still had to be better than the game for TPM!!!

11. SliP_SitH_KnoT

Oct 24, 2004
    Oh don't get me wrong,ROTS was a great movie game compared to some of the others that have been made.It just could've been better.But i'm sure Lucasarts will learn from their mistakes.But I kindof liked the TPM movie game.Sure it was crappy as hell.But I still liked it.

12. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    Oh, I'm not saying that there weren't some enjoyable aspects of the game, but in general, the game stank like rank cheese!

13. SliP_SitH_KnoT

Oct 24, 2004
    Sure it was crappy as hell.

Yes.It wasn't a very good game.But I still liked it.I wish they would make more SW games like Shadows Of The Empire.I don't know what it is about that game.But I still Love playing it once in a while.Too bad they never made a movie for SOTE.That would be awesome.

14. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    Andrew, you quoted and agreed with yourself!!! I mean, it is better to do that than to disagree with yourself...

I must admit that I haven't even seen much of the ROTS game, so I can't really comment one way or the other, my laptop isn't good enough to play it. But I would like to see more of the FPS-style games in the future like Dark Forces, Jedi Outcast, and Jedi Academy, though I just miss the shooter without the lightsaber, it just makes the game a bit too easy to deflect and slash your way through the game.

15. Jedipete33

Jul 26, 2004
    I'm personally disapointed in the ROTS game. It has a couple things going for it but the rest is just really bad, fixed camera, limited moves, crappy graphics, and horrible voice acting, I can voice the characters better, ask and I'll show you. And its really hard, by the time you get to mace windu the game becomes unbeatable. grrrr

16. Jedipete33

Jul 26, 2004
    Believe it or not I heard that Quinlin Vos survived the events of ROTS. If you read the Republic comic series you know hes one of the main characters. Right now this is just a rumor but he is supose to be in another upcoming comic storyline. I personally never liked Vos and kinda hope he meets his end to the blade of Vader.

17. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    Well, we have a better idea of what we will see on the DVD in the way of Deleted scenes.

Thought ya'll might want to see these!

Enjoy!

18. Jedipete33

Jul 26, 2004
    I've had the dvd for months now and finally decided to watch the shaak ti death scene. After watching it, I'm glad it was cut, not only because her death seemed comical, but more so because it seemed really stupid to see obi and ani being chased by droids through starship fuel.

19. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    That reminds me...I still haven't watched any of the ROTS deleted scenes either. Guess I should get around to that. I actually watched the movie shortly after buying it in November, the DVD is still in one of my player's slots, because I've always intended to get back to it. I'll see about watching the deleted scenes tonight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.