main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Ring of Fire - The Final Story in Anakin's Saga - Author's final replies and goodbyes 2/23

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by geo3, Jan 18, 2005.

1. qingauk

qingauk Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2002
    I am speechless. There are no words to describe my feelings for this now that I finally get to read it. There are tears in my eyes. Tears of joy and sadness. Joy at the moment of awakening and sadness that it is over and Joy at the thought of the new adventures to come. Adventures of the family united to destroy Palpatine.. Truly awsome my lady...truly awsome..

Terry

2. Animuse

Animuse Jedi Youngling

Jul 12, 2004
    So, now that the curtain has rung down, and the goodbyes have been said, I wanted to add my own .02's.

You know what they say, life isn't about going gently and quietly into that good night, it's about skidding in with a great cloud of dust, scraped and bruised and the biggest grin on your face saying "Man, what a Ride!"

This story, like a good rollar coaster is just a hump on that wild ride my freind - I know it, your readers know it, and most importantly you do too - Thanks for taking us along for this leg. May your fire stones never lose their sparks.

=D=

~ AM

3. Mysfyt

Mysfyt Jedi Youngling

Sep 1, 2005
    Finally coming out of lurking to say...

...and I cannot find any words. Everybody else has already said it all so much better than I could so I'll just stick to:-

Thank you, geo, for a story that touched me, for words that sang within me, and for a saga that will always live in my memory. I've been in the presence of brilliance, and I leave thinking 'So that's how George should have done it!'

Thank you.
    Love Mys

4. leia_naberrie

leia_naberrie Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2002