main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Rise of the Jedi (161 ABY)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by SkywalkerShine, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnknownRogue

UnknownRogue Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 17, 2008
    GM Approved, Sith Lords beware.

Name: Hondo Karr
    Homeworld: Mandalore
    Species: Human
    Appearance: Blond, hair, blue eyes, fair skin
    Personality: Silent, brooding, and intense with a fondness for vibroknives
    Alliance: None
    Weapon(s): Assorted Vibroknives, ARC-9965 blaster
    Ship: Predator-class starfighter

Biography: After assaulting Darth Malelval and nearly being killed by him Hondo Karr left Joker Squad, even though they killed the dark lord for him. The office roster said Karr had died but he went on to fight for the Empire in Exile.

2. Littledawg

Littledawg Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 19, 2008
    NO FRIENDS ,DONT LET THIS THREAD DIE, IT WAS GETTING GOOD whaaaa!!!!!!!!

3. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Don't you worry, Littledawg. Help is on the way! School is just getting to me, if ya know what I mean. I just need RuneEisahn and the others to respond, then we'll continue. Savvy? :)

4. UnknownRogue

Oct 17, 2008
    IC: Hondo Karr
    Aboard a supposedly abandoned Skyhook above Coruscant

It was the perfect place for Hondo Karr to set up shop. It had enough room to shelter thousands of people but aside from a few hundred vagrants staying at the lowest level it belonged entirely to Karr and his Commando's. They set up shop in the very top, bring in state of the art equipment from weapons to spy and stealth equipment. They even installed sensor shielding equipment to hide their activities from anyone too interested. The first thing Hondo Karr had brought in were Ysalamiri's, around two hundred to shelter the whole top section of the Skyhook at once.

Karr stood on the observation deck, staring at the inscription on the railing.

"The Peregrine Nests Once Again"

Karr had decided to name his secret base after the one of the old New Republic Generals, Garm Bel-Iblis who also had a secret base named Peregrines Nest. Karr, like Iblis, was keeping his base secret from all parties...be it Sith, Imperial or GA Remnant. He down right hated teh Sith and he did not care for the Jedi. Where ever a Force user was abusing power Karr would be there to make sure they got to know his vibro blades.

Suddenly the door behind Karr swung open and one of the Mandalorian operators ran in with a datapad.
    "Karr, take a look at this." the operator said, and handed the datapad to Karr.
    Karr looked down and scrolled through the data, his face turning into a scowl.
    "How old is this?"
    "Hot off the presses."
    "Then Darth Krayt and is alive and heading this way...get the commando's together. Be prepared to call in every favor we have acquired...you had also better get in contact the GA Remnant and the Imperial's. If Krayt is alive then this could get pretty nasty. I want you the sensors all day everyday, I want to know when gets here!" Karr said, storming out of the observation tower.

TAG: Anyone wanting to be the GA or Imperial rep the Mando speaks too.

5. DarkSavior

DarkSavior Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 1, 2006
    IC: Usidean

The Master Usidean had been already upon the transport and moved from the shadows and looked towards them both, Serenity and Ryshin. "Not planning on leaving without your body guard were you?" he said as he moved back into the shadows, he enjoyed spooking them, it gave him some sort of saddistic pleasure to see them spooked.

His eyes looked at Ryshin. "I sense a great disturbance in the force....I can actually smell...." he looked at Serenity. "There should be a rule in the Jedi code that says you have to bath...." he was silent as he looked towards Ryshin implying him of course. "especially if your a Master. " he straightened his index finger and rubbed it under his nose. "I'm still not convinced you are who you say you are. " he folded his arms. This was going to be a long trip for Serenity that is for sure.

He was trying to ligthen the mood with the joke about the bathing. It was just the way he played things as of late, it's good to enjoy life and stop and smell the roses so to speak every once and while.

Tag: Ryshin, Serenity

6. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    IC:Ryshin Thraell

Ryshin laughed at Uisedans joke. "Yes, and you could use more meat on your bones." Ryshin joked. Then he got serious. "Okay, it's going to take a while to get to Coruscant. So, why not some sparring." Ryshin suggested. "I want to see how good Serenity is, and how good you are, Uisedan." Ryshin said with a grin.

TAG:Any

IC:Darth Krayt

Darth Krayts sith starfighter came out of Hyperspace. "Courscant, now to get to the Temple." Krayt said to himself, before heading towards the ruined Sith Temple. "Hmmm, lets have a look around." he said to himself.

7. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    IC: Norla Vakan, the ruined Sith Temple, Coruscant

Norla finally reached the Sith Temple, before Darth Krayt. She hid her starfighter so that Krayt wouldn't discover it.

When she got out, Norla kept her lightsaber close by. She then hid behind a pillar, waiting for Krayt. "Okay. Gotta be calm. If Krayt rules the Galaxy again... we're doomed!"

The young woman sighed, keeping herself hidden.

Tag: Darth Krayt

8. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    IC: Seth Durron

[i]"Yeah! It's good to meet you too! Wow. A descendant from Kyp Durron's bloodline. This is amazing!"[/i]

Seth grinned sheepishly. Not many people picked up on the significance of his heritage, especially nowadays. Not to mention the fact that he didn't know the first thing about his allegedly more famous relative. Still, if anyone knew about Kyp, it would, after all, be a Jedi.

[i]"Hey, Seth... I feel that the Force is strong in you... but, how come you're not a Jedi?"[/i]

"Eh?" Seth replied immediately, a bit thunderstruck. Now that [i]was[/i] a new one. He had grown so accustomed to assuming he had no talent in the Force that he had never considered the possibility that he actually might. Not that it mattered. "Simple enough, I just don't think I'm the Jedi type. All that discipline and training, not to mention moral codes."

He glanced sidelong at Brand, who was unknowingly providing a good argument against those points. But it didn't matter. "It's simply not my style," he responded with a slightly arrogant smirk.

"Besides," he added, "I've got a reputation as the galaxy's greatest smuggler to uphold."

[b]TAG:[/b] Cade Skywalker and Kyle Brand

9. DarkSavior

Jun 1, 2006
    IC:Uisdean

"It's the physical strength that we should worry about, it's the mental strength that I believe we should worry about. I really do have a bad feeling about this trip." He hands folded across his chest for a moment as he put down his cloaks hood.

"I cannot speak for anyone else" obviously referring to Serenity "I know I can tell that the force is strong within' myself and Master Ryshin. I cannot, however read your force level. " he seemed to be aiming a lot at Serenity now instead of Ryshin.

"I suppose we could spar on the way there if that is what you like?" he thought for a moment. "thought, I do not spar lightly. combat is a way to show who's a dominate force, it should be considered as if it were a real battle. I would expect that it would be one in which you would fend for life, as that is how I treat it. " he said as his head moved between the two of them. "if you really wish to continue with the sparring match then I will be more than happy to accomidate your request. " he said as he closed his eyes and took in the air as his breathing began to slow to a crawl. His eyelids moving, as the eyeballs underneath rolled around as if a thought was causing them to roll.

"If you would like my opinion. I believe that we should conserve our strength for when we get there. We're not sure what challenges lay ahead, I don't wish to shoot down the idea, but to waste such strength on the way there could be very hap hazard. "

Tag: Serenity, Ryshin

10. UnknownRogue

Oct 17, 2008
    OCC: Coruscant isn't the sort of planet you can just fly a starfighter to and land without challenge. May want to take that into account when you have Krayt land.

IC: Hondo Karr
    Coruscant

Hondo Karr stared at the ceiling of his quarters on Peregrine II. He had not slept in two days, ever since the news had come that Krayt had survived. Karr had watched his Empire and his Stormtrooper Division wither and die under Krayt's rule, he would not let it happen again.
    The door chimed and soft evening lights turned on.
    "Enter." Karr growled from his bunk.
    "Sir, the ship that was identified as Krayts starfighter just entered the system, headed straight here." the ensign started without preamble.
    Hondo immediately sat up, all fatigue drained from his body, replaced by adrenalin.
    "Scramble my squadron, send an anonymous message to the Alliance garrison here. Call in our favors with the traffic controllers, I want my people outside the shield before he gets inside the shield." Hondo Karr said as he moved into the hallway at a run.

Ten minutes later eight CF9 Crossfires blasted out of the Peregrines Nest. Several angry freighter pilots flared their maneuver jets as Hondo's squadron screamed to the front of the line and headed out from under the protective shield. Each Crossfire had been designed and modified for this very mission. The cargo compartments had been replaced by nutrient frames to house ysalamiri. The Crossfires were also outfitted with stronger lasers and enhanced armor. The sensor system had been upgraded and could now track ships regardless of IFF transponders.
    Hondo Karr checked his NAV comp and then keyed the comm.
    "Alright, look alive Shockers. A lot of traffic out here, Krayt is target one. He is our priority. Coming up in a few kilometers." Hondo ordered.

The eight snubfighters spread out and activated their sensor dampening. Corsucant control and most other ships would lose them in all the craziness this far out.
    Hondo Karr finally found himself staring at Krayt's starfighter, steadily headin towards Coruscant. He keyed the comm and the scrambler, Krayt couldnt track his location from the comm.
    "Krayt. You are outgunned here...you can't feel us but we are here. Come peacefully and you wont died in the cold of space." Hondo Karr warned.

TAG: Darth Krayt

11. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008
    IC - Kyle Brand

"Not your style?" Brand asked "Why, thats got to be the stupidest thing I have ever heard. And galaxy's greatest smuggler, have you met every bounty hunter in the galaxy, I have! And let me tell you something, It ain't fun. Brand was calming himself. He sat down on a chair in the auditorium and took out his lightsaber and twirled it aroung in lazy arcs.

Tag: anyone.

12. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    IC:Ryshin Thraell

Ryshin looked towards his fellow Master. "I would have to say that I agree with you, but we should at least test her physical strength and mental. But also, I could use a bit work out." Ryshin said.

IC:Darth Krayt

Krayt looked out of his viewport. "Hmm, pesky idiots." Krayt said to himself. Pressing a button, the compartment at the back of the starfighter opened, letting loose about 15 Sith War Drones. Then, in a quick act, set the ship on autopilot and death mode. Then, he ejected from his seat, right onto the ruins of the Sith Temple.

13. UnknownRogue

Oct 17, 2008
    OCC: Rune...you cant fly a starfighter to a planet with minefields, shields and golan platforms and just eject into the atmosphere...that and those war droids would not be able detect the crossfires because of the stealth tech.

14. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    OOC:Sorry man, I was in a hurry and wasn't thinking. Darth RL is starting to get to me.

15. DarkSavior

Jun 1, 2006
    IC: Uisdean

"I believe that she has passed the training and that should be enough, if you still wish to test her then you may do so. I am not going to have her think about things that happened on the way here rather than what we should set our sights on; Corucant. If you really want to start to duel and such in this transport, then I am going to lay down in the corner and meditate, I would suggest that you both do the same, but ultimately it is up to you. "

He moved over to the corner where one of the boxes had been and closed his eyes as he slowed his breathing again to a crawl and begin to push it out with a loud hissing sound. He was very much starting to wonder exactly where Ryshin had gotten his training, he seemed very strange, but he was a master and must respect him to some degree.

Tag: Serenity, Ryshin

16. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    IC: Cade Skywalker, Auditorium, Hidden Jedi Temple, Zhar system

"Besides," he added, "I've got a reputation as the galaxy's greatest smuggler to uphold."

Cade smiled, and nodded. "I see. Ya know, when I was young, I use to be a smuggler and pirate, working for Rav. But anger always took over me, through ever situation I was in. But then... something came over me. I realized that the Galaxy needed somone's help. I wanted to rid the Sith with my own selfish desires. But innocent people comes first. Not yourself, which I learnt."

He then glanced at Kyle. He felt great sympathy for him, unlike in his young years. Cade sat over by Kyle, and placed his hands together. "So... that's your lightsaber?"

Cade smiled with solace.

Tag: Kyle Brand and Seth Durron

IC: Norla Vakan, ruined Sith Temple, Coruscant

Norla suddenly saw that Krayt was coming. She continued to hide behind the pillar and began to think. She would stop him right there, so that he won't start his reign of terror again.

The young woman jumped from behind the pillar, and stood a few feet in front of Krayt. Norla then ignited her yellow-bladed lightsaber. "You brought depression to innocent people, Krayt! I should have never brought you alive. Which was an accident. I won't let a corspe rule the Galaxy. Now you'll die again!" Norla stood in Defense Stance, waiting for Krayt's move.

Tag: Hondo Karr and Darth Krayt

17. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008
    Ic- Kyle Brand

"So... that's your lightsaber?" the Jedi master asked Kyle.

"No, well yes... um... i didn't build it if thats what you mean. I found it, on Tatooine, nearly cost me an arm and a leg to get it. Bloody tool." Kyle stood, "there's something about this place, something familiar, like oh i dont now." Kyle was so confused.

Tag: Seth, Skywalker

18. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    Auditorium

Seth chuckled as Brand prattled off his latest counter-argument.

[i]"Not your style?" Brand asked "Why, thats got to be the stupidest thing I have ever heard. And galaxy's greatest smuggler, have you met every bounty hunter in the galaxy, I have! And let me tell you something, It ain't fun."[/i]

It was clear to him that the young fellow was clearly growing tired of this line of conversation. [i]So much the better,[/i] Seth thought, as Master Skywalker continued.

[i]"I see. Ya know, when I was young, I use to be a smuggler and pirate, working for Rav. But anger always took over me, through ever situation I was in. But then... something came over me. I realized that the Galaxy needed somone's help. I wanted to rid the Sith with my own selfish desires. But innocent people comes first. Not yourself, which I learnt."[/i]

[i]Innocent people, eh?[/i] Seth pondered the Jedi's words. It was true that the smuggler rarely preoccupied himself with the concerns of others, unless those others were the authorities or his clients. But becoming a Jedi would almost certainly limit the freedoms that Seth almost took for granted. He loved the thrill of smuggling, as much as he complained about it. Even if he was able to retire soon, he probably wouldn't stop flying around the galaxy, traveling to new worlds, meeting new people, maybe even settle down, get married or something equally cliche.

Master Skywalker was apparently discussing Brand's lightsaber with the young smuggler. Seth cracked a grin. As annoying as that kid was, it was probably better this way. Brand was the one who had, on the occasions Seth had met him where Brand hadn't falsely accused him of being a ship thief, prattled incessantly about wanting to be a Jedi. He was young enough to actually classify as the next generation, and Seth had the feeling that he would probably perform his training with the same zeal that he accused others of stealing his ship.

Seth strolled over to where his miniblaster had landed and replaced it in his boot holster.

[b]TAG:[/b] Cade Skywalker, Kyle Brand

19. Darkside Floyd

Darkside Floyd Jedi Master star 2

Sep 3, 2008
    GM Approved!

Name: Jaga Felth
    Homeworld: Cathar
    Species: Cathar
    Appearance: Jaga is tall for his age, approximately 6 feet tall. Golden-yellowish fur, a mane of golden locks, fierce blue eyes
    Personality: Loyal, passionate, focused, eager to learn, usually good-natured but has a fierce temper when riled.
    Alliance: Jedi Order
    Weapon(s): Lightsaber (blue blade)
    Ship: None
    Biography:

Jaga Felth grew up a member of a prominent family in one of the outlying settlements on Cathar. He had only one other littermate, his sister Lani. Together, they had a decent childhood, their father being a respectable member of the community's government and part owner of a trade company.

His father's business partner incurred some serious illegal debts and tried to pin the responsibilty of said debts upon Jaga's father. In response, a Trandoshan slaver group attacked the settlement, seeking payment and retribution. Jaga's father sought to protect his family and home, only to be killed by the slavers as they kidnapped Lani as part of their payment. Outraged, Jaga first utilized his Force powers, killing some of the slavers, but not before their ship escaped, his sister Lani still aboard.

Angered, shamed, betrayed, Jaga sought vengeance on his father's business partner, only to be stopped short by his uncle Pantro who had the evidence needed to have the business partner arrested for this heinous crime.

Jaga felt lost and confused, both from losing from sisterm his father's death, and his new abilities. His uncle Pantro sought to comfort the boy and find him the help he needed. Using the family's connections, Pantro managed to contact the elder Zho Rasi Tuum, a Jedi Pantro knew could help young Jaga.

Zho arrived, comforting young Jaga and promised to protect and train him. Zho took Jaga to the Hidden Jedi Temple where he has begun training as a Jedi Padawan. Jaga loves being at the Temple as well as his training, but secretly, his heart desires to learn of his sister's fate (dead or alive) and to take vengeance upon those that have brought such pain and destruction to this family.

20. Darkside Floyd

Sep 3, 2008
    IC: Jaga Felth

Hidden Jedi Temple, Zhar System

Jaga awoke and immediately felt that something was wrong.

Taking a few deep breaths, Jaga sat up on his cot and stretched out his right shoulder and arm. Last night's healing trance worked. Maybe I am getting better at this, Jaga thought. He only felt minor discomfort in his shoulder from the wound he received the other day in sparring. Next time, block and hit, he reminded himself.

Still, it wasn't his shoulder that disturbed him. Relaxing, Jaga reached out with the Force and felt a subdued sense of urgency in the Temple, urgency that wasn't there last night. He noticed something to his right. Comm's blinking. He switched it on for playback.

"All Jedi are to report to the Auditorium for a meeting."

Jaga let out a soft curse as he got up. How could I have slept through that? Maybe I haven't mastered the healing trance like I thought. Dressed in his robes, Jaga grabbed his lightsaber and headed towards the Auditorium.

The sense of urgency increased as he approached the hall. Inside, Jaga saw Master Skywalker but no other Jedi. Uh-oh.
    It was then he noticed the two other persons in the hall. Jaga squinted and let out a quick snort. Who are they? Never seen them before.

Jaga approached Master Skywalker and bowed. "Forgive my lateness Master. My healing trance lasted longer than I thought." He rubbed and flexed his right shoulder as he smiled. "But at least it worked."

Jaga turned to the others. "And who might you be?" he asked them. They were dressed like smugglers but Jaga could sense the Force within them, loose and unfocused, but there all the same.

New learners? Jaga thought.

Tag: Cade, Seth, Kyle

21. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008
    IC- Kyle Brand

Kyle bolted up at the sound of the new voice. "You, it cant be,... You died, I saw you die on Cathar, the trandoshans, your sister and father, how... you died, D-I-E-D, died. I saw them, a...and I saw you. How did you live." Kyle stammered, and gasped for air, then he fell to the ground, he couldn't help it, he was so confused.

Tag: Jaga, Cade, Seth

22. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008

"Seth Durron, galaxy's greatest smuggler, at your service," Seth replied with a facetious bow. He watched Brand's... rather bizarre reaction out of the corner of his eye. "I... er... take it you've already met, then," he said, glancing at the two. Seth didn't recognize the newcomer, so he presumed that he had never been a smuggler. How, then, did the two know each other?

Nonetheless it appeared to be quite a shock on the would-be-Padawan. He went over to Brand and smacked him lightheartedly on the back. "Breathe son, breathe."

[b]TAG:[/b] Jaga Felth, Kyle Brand Cade Skywalker

[b]OOC:[/b] Who said playing a sarcastic old guy was never fun? [face_grin]

23. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Not I! But it's sure fun to me! [face_laugh]

IC: Cade Skywalker, inside Auditorium, Hidden Jedi Temple, Zhar System

The Grand Jedi Master suddenly saw a young Cathar come in. It was Jaga Felth, a trusty student. "Forgive my lateness Master. My healing trance lasted longer than I thought." He rubbed and flexed his right shoulder as he smiled. "But at least it worked."

Cade placed a hand on Jaga's shoulder, and smiled reassuringly. "It's all right, young one. Just don't be late next time. By the way, it's a good thing your healing trance is going well." After that, he turned to see a shocked Brand. "You, it cant be,... You died, I saw you die on Cathar, the trandoshans, your sister and father, how... you died, D-I-E-D, died. I saw them, a...and I saw you. How did you live."

He then saw him fall to the ground, but luckily, Durron was there to help. Did Jaga and Brand know each other? If they did... then it might have been a coincidence. Cade sighed. "I have got to sit down and talk with Brand." He shook his head.

Tag: Jaga Felth, Seth Durron, and Kyle Brand

24. Darkside Floyd

Sep 3, 2008
    IC: Jaga Felth

One of the smugglers started to introduce himself when Jaga heard the other say, "You, it cant be,... You died, I saw you die on Cathar, the trandoshans, your sister and father, how... you died, D-I-E-D, died. I saw them, a...and I saw you. How did you live."

"What?" Jaga said, shocked. The memory of that horrible night was forever burned into him. "What do you know of my sister?!" Jaga roared.

He took a closer look at the man. He looks familiar.....was he....was he a customer of my father's business? Or maybe had business dealings with him...

Jaga felt his anger rise and instinctively popped his claws. But he saw Master Skywalker go over to help the fellow as did the other new person. It would not do to give into anger...not here. It had taken hard training over the past months but Jaga managed to calm himself through controlled breathing, to soothe the raging anger that had threatened to overwhelm him. But he would get some answers.

He had closed his eyes. Now he fixed his piercing eyes upon the newcomer.

"Who are you?" he demanded.

Tag:Kyle, Seth, Cade

25. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008
    IC- Kyle Brand

"Im, Kyle, Kyle Brand, and you Jaga, died, I saw it, the ships the Trandoshans your father as he died. And Im sorry for what happened to you." Kyle said as he stood up.

tag; all involved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.