main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RoP filming

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by Anrev_the_Jedi, Dec 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anrev_the_Jedi

Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2002
    hmmmm. This is going to be tough. The one thing to remember is that we are planning to film the fighting at the Dojo so it will be at night after they close. Would you all be able to come after work like last time from time to time? Heres what I'm thinking. We bacisly need to film Drew, Cindy and Scott separately from Eric & Will. So what we will do is if the 3 of you can do a couple of late nites on a Friday nite. Then we will be able to get this done. Then we will do the same with Eric and Will. But I want to film the stuff with you 3 first cause Scott is still talking like he wants to join the Army real soon....I really hope finds a good job soon and decides to stay for a while. At least through summer. Cause there are still some pickups I want to film in the woods. That and I really dont want him to go.....

So what do you guys think?

Also Krash your'll welcome to come along too. :D

2. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    Wow. I didn't realize the seriousness of this all. I hope Scott can stay too. (Especially since I just started storyboarding Reconfigured and modeled the character I intended for him after him) :(

EDIT: We also still need to film scenes inside the Klaymore with Scott. And depending on if I find a job or not, Bret, and whether or not you have to work then, maybe you could film the fight stuff with Will and I on a few Monday nights... because we both have Tuesday off, so it wouldn't be like we'd have to get up for work/school. However, I would like to find a job for my Tuesdays and Thursdays, ASAP.

3. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Friday nights are good for me! except 1/23 (I work early the enxt day...and 3am is gonna kill me)

Will and I can drive together (like last time) so whenever he's needed for filming...count me in!

4. Anrev_the_Jedi

Mar 14, 2002
    Well I have to be to work at 6am on Wed. mornings. So Tues nites probabaly wont be too go for me. Wed nites would work. But I still need to check with Brian at the Dojo. I'm going to start taking Karate there next week. I need to call him today. Drew do you have the # there? I am leaning towards NOT building a set and doing it all bluescreen instead. We'll see how it turns out with SE.

5. Anrev_the_Jedi

Mar 14, 2002
    Wow I'm replying to my own message. Take a look at my signature. And its one "t" :p But thanks.

6. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Sorry Brett, after all the fuss over my "indoctrination ceremony" into RoP/SE production, I didn't want to be smacked around like a bounty hunter for letting even the smallest spoiler slip! ;)

7. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    Ok guys. I'd like to make an announcement. As many of you know, I am planning on attending graduate school in June. As that is still pending right now, because I haven't officially been accepted yet, I am pretty confident that I'll make it in. If this happens, it's going to be a wild ride; 11 months of intense schoolwork and student teaching.

I love what we've done with RoP. It's turning out great. I also love what we've done with Pink Harvest. I think that is also going to be well received. I know it has been a little bit of an obstacle trying to get that completed so we can resume work on RoP, but I'd really like to get back to filming. Yeah, my name is Random, and you're probably looking at the 2 paragraphs up to this point and not seeing a connection.

Well, the announcement I originally started talking about regards my contribution to RoP. Basically, I really want to complete this movie. At least my part in it. I don't want to compromise the story we already have, or change it to work around how much I can film. So what I'm trying to say is, I still want to film all of my scenes and make my full contribution to this film, but graduate school is going to creep up on me. If possible, I'd like to have all my scenes done by June. I don't want us to have instances where we establish that we're going to be filming and I leave you guys hanging due to schoolwork. I have friends who are a year older and are in the school-based program I am applying to. They have told me it is really intense and that they don't have much free time. If that is what I'm going to be facing, I don't want it to interfere with production of RoP.

I don't want this to sound like an ultimatum. It's just something I really feel strong about. I think we went into this whole thing with the mentality of, "we're going to film this when we can." If that is the case, I'm just forewarning you that after June, I probably can't. If you still want to shoot other people without me after June, that's fine.

I know you were aiming to be done by summer Bret, and for all I know you were talking about June, so this may all be premature. But as I stated before, I'd really like to still be a part of this and also allow myself the focus I'll need for graduate school. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.