main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ROTS MERCHINDISE!

Discussion in 'Archive: LaGrange, GA' started by WedgeAntilles1, Apr 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WedgeAntilles1

WedgeAntilles1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 16, 2002
    Well, I didn't find it in our wal-mart, I did manage to snag the Tri-fighter, Magna guard, and Clone trooper at a Wal-mart in Hiram GA.THe figures are awesome as is the Tri-fighter.

2. Xanatos90

Xanatos90 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2003
    I went to the day after the release of the figures at Toys-R-Us! in New York City. It was in Times Square and there were HUGE Star Wars M&M billboards and Stormtrooper security guards. They had the life-sized lego Darth Vader and Chewbacca. I got General Grevious and Darth Vader that switches to Anakin.

3. WedgeAntilles1

Sep 16, 2002
    Sweet brad. Still on the lokout for the clone pilot, clone commander, and ARC fighter. Hopefully I'll find these soon. You guys keep a lookout for me will ya?

4. Darth-Inferno

Darth-Inferno Jedi Youngling star 3

May 14, 2005
    Hey, Josh, can you tell me if and where you see any Vader figures? I'll look for the clones though.

5. WedgeAntilles1

Sep 16, 2002
    Vaders are easy to find at the Valley and LaGranage walmarts michael, and I did get an ARC fighter last wendsday. Still no clones though.

6. Darth-Inferno

May 14, 2005
    thanks. i have to go to wal-mart sometime soon. I'll be sure to tell you if i find any clones.

7. WedgeAntilles1

Sep 16, 2002
    I'm pretty sure I'm going to the LaGrange Wal-mart tomorrow. I'll tell you if I see any vaders michael. If I do, I'll stash one somewhere for you.

8. Darth-Inferno

May 14, 2005
    Yesssss. I thank you. That would be awesome.

9. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    Would you want an Anakin that switches to Vader and back?

10. WedgeAntilles1

Sep 16, 2002
    Soory Michael, I haven't gone to Wal-mart yet. But I went up to Newnan, and got a clone pilot, clone Commander, vulture droid, and Jetpack trooper.

I did see an abundance of vaders there Michael. But both you and Brad need to get the Clone Commander if you see him. He is well worth the price. This is by far one of the best figures ever!

11. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    Where'd u get all the clones?

12. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    I'm going to Wal-Mart tomorrow morning. I'll hide Clones and Vaders on the "pink" isle. ;)

13. WedgeAntilles1

Sep 16, 2002
    Okay. Check to see if they have the ROTS videogame too Brad. Wal-mart usually accepts competitors prices...

Ooops, my bad. Checked the site and The sale ended. Must've been a weekend thing. But, I prtinted out a thing that has the game for 5.00 off. So maybe the people at Wal-mart will be dumb enough to forget. and give it to me for that price anyway. Sorry I din't let you guys know sooner!

14. Darth-Inferno

May 14, 2005
    kkk. on the "pink" isle. got it. Oh and brad, that figure sounds cool. they've got a few on the net. which is it?

(oh, and josh. i think i'm gonna get a few clones too. which should i get?)

15. WedgeAntilles1

Sep 16, 2002
    Well, I suggest the Clone Commander, as he is the best. Clone #6 is pretty good, but Clone #41 is better. (you do know what the numbers mean right?) The clone pilot is okay, but not great. I got him though because I needed a pilot for my ARC fighter. The jetpack trooper is pretty good, and two other clones won't be out unitl July/August.

So what do I suugest? Clone Commander, jetpack trooper, and Clone #41. Comes to around $20 because the jetpack trooper is a deluxe figure.

16. Darth-Inferno

May 14, 2005
    uhhh... well... no, I don't really get the #'s. Are they on the packages. If so, there shouldn't be any problem.

17. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    I'm guessing that's the name of the figure.

I didn't see a single clone or vehicle at LaGrange's Wal~Mart. They hardly have any figures except for the Palapatine/Sidious Switching Deluxe figure and a bunch of basic figures that I didn't want.

I'll look at Valley Wal~Mart on Sunday. They have all the vehicles/figures. Once again, think pink. :p

18. WedgeAntilles1

Sep 16, 2002
    Well, I got my clones at a target, and the numbers refer to well, the number of the action figure. Right under the pictures on the figure there is a small circlewith a number in them.

P.S. GET THE ARC FIGHTER!!!!

19. Darth-Inferno

May 14, 2005
    I'm guessing the Arc fighter is one of the best. laff

20. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    Is the ARC fighter a vehicle? If so, I haven't seen one. There are no clone commanders or that other weird one, but I've got the trooper, jet pack trooper, and pilot.

The Valley Wal~Mart had Vaders galore, so I didn't bother hiding one.

21. WedgeAntilles1

Sep 16, 2002
    Yeah the ARC fighter is a vehicle. The best yet too.

22. WedgeAntilles1

Sep 16, 2002
    Has anybody seen the new figures? I saw a Tarkin the other day, and I've heard people say they found deluxe wave three. Any luck here?

23. WedgeAntilles1

Sep 16, 2002
    Just so everyone Knows, the Wal-mart in Valley has ONE blue saber palpatine, an extremeley rare variant. I got one and hid the other behind all of the old saga figures. Better go get it if you want it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.