main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Calgary ROTS one more time in costume.!!! FanForce Weekend!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by PreludeRM, Jul 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexandertrooper1

alexandertrooper1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 13, 2005
    we'll be there as well so like ryan said where will we meet before then. I know ryan and my self are meeting for lunch that day as well.

2. echosevin

echosevin Jedi Master star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Okay - shall we meet at the top of the escalators (where I'm sure we'll be hard to miss!), around 9:15-9:30???

3. LEXIAL

LEXIAL Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 29, 2004
    I work until about 9:00PM. So I will look for everyone when I get there about 9:45PM. See you all there!

4. PreludeRM

PreludeRM FanForce CR, & Fanforce Council Calgary, Alberta star 4

Oct 28, 2002
    9:15-9:30 sounds good at the top of the escalators. See you there.

Ryan

5. Jordain

Jordain Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2003
    Hello everyone,
    Unfortunately I won't be able to make it...I'm working two jobs and I'm exhausted. :(
    I hope you all have a great time!
    ~Sarah~

6. alexandertrooper1

alexandertrooper1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 13, 2005
    well that was a great time and my wife and I had alot of fun. Thanks can't wait tell monday that should be fun to.

7. Dooks

Dooks Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    Great time watching the film with everyone the film keeps getting better each time. Will see eveyone on monday which should be fun can't wait.

8. PreludeRM

PreludeRM FanForce CR, & Fanforce Council Calgary, Alberta star 4

Oct 28, 2002
    Looks like Fanforce Weekend across North America worked as ROTS has now moved into 7th place in All Time Domestic Earnings. Pulling in over $600,000 this weekend bumping Lord of the Rings 3 ROTK out of 7th spot. It doesn't look good for 6th spot as Spiderman is 27 million away.

Had a Blast at the Movie with all. Its was great to Robe up again. When does it open at Canyon Medows???

Ryan

9. echosevin

echosevin Jedi Master star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    There's nothing better than watching ROTS with people who love it as much as I do. It was great to get out with everyone and 'robe' up!! 34th time was AWESOME!!

Yay! We helped it move up the list too! Will have to keep our eyes peeled for the Canyon Meadows opening - I expect it will be in the next few weeks........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.