main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico RPG Beta Version: The land of Arkross (post freely. One action per post)

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by TUMBARK_WOOKIE, Feb 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    *Lazarus walked besides Ghoruk and stared at the city of Naiwan* "The land is no longer what it seems Lord Ghoruk....... The pestilence has been spread thru the realms. The Ageless has now interupted the timeline to try and correct this perilous outcome. The balance of power has shifted, now the "others" wield it. They will be unmerciful and ruthless." *he faced Ghoruk* "The Nemean has already joined their ranks. Slowly but surely they will try and persuade the others to join them. Their powers spread thru the land causing forgetfulness. That is why so many questions are surrounding what you knew before...." *he took a deep breath* "Jance had the power to convert the corrupt sword and turn it for our aid.....You too have found a weapon of the enemy....." *he stared at the red rock. The Armored warrior was Jance a failed protector of Naiwan. He was unable to aid against the evil that overwhelmed the city* "You must still find Brok....only he may help you harness that stone into a great weapon....."

2. Lucidus

Lucidus Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 26, 2002
    "Who is this Nemean you speak of?"

3. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *Lazarus looked away from Ghoruk* "The others power is strong. It has alredy taken its toll on you my old friend. The Nemean is every peace lovers nightmare. It's step cracks the earth. Its gaze makes even the bravest creature withdraw. Those that have seen him have not lived to talk about him. I only suggest you steer clear from the western borders unto the others' domain." *he turned around and looked on the ground where a childs arm was seen* "This is nemean is only one destructive force.......the others are an army" *looks towards the north* "There upon the top of what used to be Lord Ryan's Castly sits one of their followers, staring down on his dead kingdom."

4. Lucidus

Nov 26, 2002
    Ghoruk looks in the same direction as Lazarus.

"What else do you know of this stone? Apparently, this elf was able to find something similar as well."

*Drops the elf in front of him.*

5. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    ".....Thalonnion is no better than a thief. Only luck could have make him acquire that stone from an other...... The stones are enigmas to us, yet they seem to power them. When some of us come in contact with them they change. Only Brok knows how to wield the power of the stones." *looks at the tower of Lord Ryan's castle* "For now some of the stones are tainted.....and have brought great peril to us all. I hope death finds the one in that tower.....I wish it destroys him for it's treason to Arkross. The choice is yours Ghoruk, the curse has spread, you are free from Kornara and the swamps of Kobold. What will you do with your stone and newfound freedom?"

6. Lucidus

Nov 26, 2002
    "I shall learn to harness the potential of this weapon. And I will use it to exact my vengeance upon those who provoked the spread of Kornara's curse. Further than that, I have little use for freedom."

He turns to face Lazarus.

"Tell me, who is this wretched being which lies at that tower?"

7. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *lazarus looked down* "I can't recall......Their powers have grown. All I know is that I feel a great shadow has fallen over us. Yes Dear Ghoruk their powers enthralled me too. I too am forgetting. But I will aid you with whatever information I can remember." *looked at Jance* "Your journey lays somewhere else master Jance. I pray you avenge your loss." *Jance bows his head to ghoruk and to Lazarus and journeys towards the west*

8. Lucidus

Nov 26, 2002
    "I have but one final inquiry. I need to know all that you can tell me about Brok, especially regarding his whereabouts."

9. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *Lazarus struggled to remember...he could almost grasp it...* "Brok,....is a peaceful being......he resigned to making weapons as an art. He bears deep kinship with flame and steal. That friendship makes him understand things that.......normally others would not...." *he let his hawk leave from his shoulder and go into flight. He waited as seeing something...* "south east....Brok roams in the southeast......near Avasage...." *he faced Ghoruk once again* "Has that served your purpose?"

10. Lucidus

Nov 26, 2002
    "It has served me adequately, as well as the rest of your answers."

Ghoruk kneels on one foot toward him, then stands and faces south-east.

"Until we meet again, Lazarus. You can keep the elf; he is of no use to me. Ronok, Hannah, you may follow if you wish."

And so, the demon's journey continues.

11. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *Lazarus sees Ghoruk leave and he nods in acceptance. He looks down at the elf and a dissapointed feeling was felt* "he is no good to anyone...." *Ronok and Hanah kneeled before Lazarus and turned to leave. As Ronok was about to go he turned around and took the sword from the elf. The sword had been sworn upon therefore it must be taken and fulfilled. The three leave souteast towards the meadow they had passed, where the ground was scorched and ruined. Avasage was a long way to go....*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.