main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA Saturday June 13th Meeting at 1:00pm

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by han-shot-first, Jun 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. han-shot-first

han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda star 4 VIP

May 6, 2006
    I went through the posts and read whose coming

Whose Attending - Please add your name to the list

Mike + Sheila
    Debbie
    Kari
    Sonya + maybe Seth
    Ben
    Kris (With Dad + Sister)
    Bill + Sandy (maybe girls)
    Doug
    Cara

Maybe List

Nikol

MIA List

Minda
    Kevin
    JT

2. jedi_onasi

jedi_onasi Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2006
    I am going to try...can I get directions, please? :D [face_batting]

3. Darth_Cookie_Monster

Darth_Cookie_Monster Jedi Youngling

Nov 23, 2008
    glad I read this board! I'll be there.

4. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006
    FYI for attending this meeting...please remember to bring $5.00 to cover the cost of food that Debbie is cooking. This is per person. If there's more than one in your party, then you need to bring $5.00 per person. Example: HSF + Wifey = $10.00 :)

5. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006
    As you all know, this meeting is a pretty important one. One of the important issues are the elections of this fine group of wacky folks known as the IEFF. Below is a list of people that have expressed an interest in a position. If your name is NOT on this list, please add yourself to this list as we'll be voting on Saturday for these spots and I don't want you to miss out.

I think if you're interested in a position, you could write a quick reason why people should vote for you here. As far as i'm concerned, yours truly is running for President. Mine is a little long for here but I promise to give you my Vision for the group on Saturday. I've got big plans and big ideas for us. If you like what you hear on Saturday, then your vote of confidence would be much appreciated!

President

Mike

Vice President

Debbie

Secretary

Kari

Treasurer

Sonya

6. jangosmom

jangosmom Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005

7. delta_1138

delta_1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 17, 2006
    Looks good to moi.

8. Cara_Undercover_Jedi

Cara_Undercover_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2006
    Hmm, wonder who I'll vote for...;) Not many choices, are there?

See you all tomorrow! :)

9. HanChewie

HanChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2006
    I totally agree with the choices for all the votes. I have been the secretary for the last 2 years, and have had a wonderful time. I thank everyone for helping me get the minutes out to everyone when I was having health issues. I am not sure if I should put my name in this. I know my computer skills are no match for everyone else. I feel the choices that have been made are great. Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday. The IEFF rules.

10. Jendi

Jendi Jedi Knight star 1

Aug 24, 2008

Mike + Sheila
    Debbie
    Kari
    Sonya
    Ben
    Kris (With Dad + Sister)
    Jennifer
    Allen

Maybe List

Doug
    Nikol
    Cara

Where is Springfield?

11. Jendi

Jendi Jedi Knight star 1

Aug 24, 2008
    I am going to need directions or an address on how to get there from Rancho. Is it off of the 15?

12. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006

Mike + Sheila
    Debbie
    Kari
    Sonya (I think Seth)
    Ben
    Kris (With Dad + Sister)
    Jennifer
    Allen
    Doug
    Nikol
    Cara
    Kevin

Where is Springfield?

It's Spring Valley Lake. It's about six miles off the 15fwy on the Baer Valley Exit. Debbie will PM her address to you for directions, very easy to get to. Three turns off Bear Valley and you're there. :)

13. jedifan77

jedifan77 Jedi Master star 5

Mar 19, 2006
    Hey Jen. Allen was spreading nasty rumors about you being out of town. [face_laugh] I don't remember if he said Sacramento or Oregon. Glad he was wrong.

14. Jendi

Jendi Jedi Knight star 1

Aug 24, 2008
    LOL, yeah, my plans changed because of work but I'm glad I'll be able to meet up with you guys for the meeting.

15. Symina

Symina Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 2006
    Everyone drive safe! There's supposed to be lots of fog going through the pass.

16. Cara_Undercover_Jedi

Cara_Undercover_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2006
    As promised, here is the post letting you know I got home in one peice. :)

It was great seeing everyone again! I miss you guys when I'm gone. I never laugh as hard in 'normal' life. Hopefully someday I'll be able to show up a little more often.

17. HanChewie

HanChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2006
    Great that you got home in one piece. Great to see you again. Hope we can see you again, real soon. We love all the laughter after the meetings.

18. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006
    I want to personally thank all of you for showing up today. You being there today is most valued and appreciated. We're gonna make some big stuff happen and it'll be because of all of you! You should be proud of yourselves as I am of all of you! I also want to thank you for your vote of confidence as your new President. I know this is a big responsibility and i'll do what I need to...to make stuff happen for us and make you proud.

These are mainly for Kari as she didn't believe I used to jump out of planes. Well here you go, PROOF!

[image=http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h227/bobarocks/Misc/x015.jpg]
    The view from the plane as I was ready to jump!

[image=http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h227/bobarocks/Misc/sell041.jpg]
    Proof I was in Airborne in the Army at the tender age of 19, man i'm HOT!:D

[image=http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h227/bobarocks/Misc/x012.jpg]
    Me in the field ready to move out!

[image=http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h227/bobarocks/Misc/x013.jpg]
    I drove these, yeah I know, i'm a handsome devil!

19. jedi_onasi

jedi_onasi Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2006
    WOW! That's awesome!!!!!
    You look the same!!!!!!!!!!
    I didn't know you were in the army.

Today was really super duper fun!!!!!!!! It was nice to see everyone. Thanks Debbie for the super yummy food!

20. pilot_darklight

pilot_darklight Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 14, 2006
    Thats awesome sir!

21. jangosmom

jangosmom Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    Cool pics Mike! You were such a baby!!! My brother was in the 102nd Airborn.

Hey, everyone. Just wanted to thank you for coming. It was great to see everyone. I also wanted to let everyone know that it might be a good idea to take Echinachea or Airborne or something along those lines to help prevent viruses. Ryan was in bed sick yesterday with a sore throat, fever, stuffy nose and this morning I woke up with it. I washed my hands after every contact with him and kept spraying lysol. I hope none of you get sick from us. Just so you know, I am like so fanatical about washing my hands while cooking, so hopefully that will help cut down any exposure. I just felt I should warn you and give my apologies in advance!!!

22. jedifan77

jedifan77 Jedi Master star 5

Mar 19, 2006
    Oh no! I'm so sorry you're sick Debbie!! How's Ryan feeling? Any better? I hope you both get well quickly!!

Mike, you just used Photoshop. Did Sonya help you?? [face_laugh] Ha ha! I'm just kidding! You were so YOUNG!! WOW! I'm impressed!

It was a great meeting! Can't wait for all the good things to come! It's gonna be a kicka** year!

Debbie, as always, you're food was awesome! It made for a terrific breakfast, too! Thank you for all your time and effort. Next time, we all need to pay a bit more so you actually have everything covered. I know that $5 each wasn't enough for all that incredible food. We'd each spend at least twice that much if we ate out, so, if you're willing to host us again, we'll need to pony up more dough!

I hope to get the minutes done by the second Tuesday of next week.

23. delta_1138

delta_1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 17, 2006
    I would never have guessed that you were in the military Mike. Crazy.
    Anyway, that was the most meeting-est meeting we've ever had. I'm looking forward to this year as well! You definitely have my support Mike.

24. Symina

Symina Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 2006
    Those are awesome pics, Mike! You were so young and skinny!

We did have a great meeting, I'm excited about Mike's ideas.

Maybe instead of charging more money for lunch, just make less food? I mean, it's all delicious, but one main dish and a side dish and one type of dessert would be fine, too. I think the key is to simplify, not drive Debbie to drink with all the preparation she goes through!

25. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006
    I second that motion!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.