main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tidewater, VA Saturday October 16th Meeting.

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by jediknight88, Oct 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    This is a reminder about the general meeting at the Central Library on Saturday at 2:30.

There will be a raffle for fundraising. The raffle consists of two parts, first we ask that you bring a Star Wars item for donation to the raffle, second we sell the raffle tickets for $1.00 each or 13 for $10.00, please plan on buying raffle tickets.

After the meeting we will have lightsaber practice, this was great fun last time and it was requested to keep it as part of the general meeting. We will keep it up as long as there is continued interest.
    If there are any questions or comments please post them and I will try and get back with you prior to the meeting.

The last general meeting was the most attended so far, let try and keep up the participation.

2. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Hello Norfolk!

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself as your new RSA! Strawbary is still around but with the NE region growing so quickly, she's taken on another to help out with the load...me! :)

I look forward to getting to know you all and to working with you. If you need anything, please feel free to drop me a PM.

Sorry to hijack your meeting thread...LOL

3. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Its kool Meri! Its great to have you over here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.