main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Scout Sees Ybor

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Annya_Latoure2, Jan 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    Ross and I had a great time last night with TB1.5, Jamie, Ellison, Aunt and cousin in Ybor last night at the Muvico Theater in Ybor to see Arthur and the Invisibles then dinner at the Tampa Brew House. It was a better movie than I expected with some really top notch animation and a really compelling and somewhat funny script. The voice actors were Freddy Hightower (Arthur), Madonna (Princess), Jimmie Fallon (Prince), Robert DeNiro (King), David Bowie (Evil M), Mia Farrow (Granny), Snoop Dogg (Bar Owner), and a host of others. It was laugh out loud funny when it was funny and amazing visually. A real sweet romp through fantasyland. I would love to do costumes of the Minimoydes. Dinner afterwards was filled with fun conversation and good food. WE are really hoping to escalate these little outings into more of the same and maybe get back out in character for kids and charities again. We are currently working on new costumes for Megacon in Orlando in February and stuff for Celebration 4 in Los Angeles, CA in May. The Force is still strong in our neck of the woods.

2. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    Heres some pictures of our Biker Scout mascot and his night with us all last night in Ybor City. Theres some other pictures of him at our place as well.

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/ghst915/Treedodger%20World%20Tour%2007/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.