main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Season 5 [[(major spoilers & video clips!!!)]]

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Coric, Sep 2, 2012.

1. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000
    That was actually a good decision by Lucas to cut that line, as it raised so many other questions,
    Where do they get these replacement senators from and how do the Jedi know that the replacements are not also greedy and corrupt but merely telling the Jedi what they want to hear so they will be put in power, secure with the knowledge that with armed religious fanatics backing them up, they are effectively safe.

2. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    How can you be so cynical? Have a little faith bro.

3. HEDGESMFG

HEDGESMFG Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 20, 2010
    I have a request...

I will regretfully be unable to join Filoini's chat tomorrow.

Would anyone be willing to ask the following?

1. Will we ever see Sly Moore?
    2. What of Oppo Rancisis (whom I know was rendered, but I wanna know when he may appear), Strass Allie, Coleman Kcaj, and Agen Kolar? Will we see all the movie council members eventually?
    3. Will Aurra Sing ever return?
    4. Any hints we can get for Talzin? (I'm sure someone else will ask something about her)
    5. Will we see Boba in his original armor? (I wanna know what the deal with that TCW like render was)
    6. Where is the Clovis Arc, and is the show moving to Disney XD? Why 20 episodes? (This is important, but I have a feeling someone will ask both of these.)
    7. Is there an endgame planned and the episodes leading to the finale, or is the definitive number of seasons still changing? Any consideration for episodes beyond Order 66 or a show set in the Dark Times?

Obviously, I'm not expecting all of those to get answered, nor does 1 person need to do it, but that's some of the most pressing stuff I'd like to see addressed in some way. I really wanna see Moore and the rest of the Jedi council (at least Oppo) soon.

Edit: Gah, I should've seen the thread for the chat. Oh well, I will repost this request there instead. Sorry guys.

4. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Jaime King did say on Rebel Force Radio that we would hear her again on TCW. Not sure if it'll be for Aurra Sing's voice.

5. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000
    Got a request myself can somone ask Filoni on his chat

1) if Rex will ever get promoted to Major or is he TCW version of Ensign Kim.
    2) Will he ever have Anakin and Dooku duel somone besides each other

If somone can ask Dave those two questions it will be much appreciated

6. Zabrak 2

Zabrak 2 Jedi Padawan star 2

Sep 7, 2012
    Wait wait where is FIVES/

7. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    at ur house :p

Darth Ibonek and Seerow like this.
  8. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    Is it like one of those anime pillows you can buy so you can snuggle with your waifu?

9. CloneWarsRescored

CloneWarsRescored Jedi Padawan star 2

Sep 4, 2012
  10. agentkrycek

agentkrycek Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 4, 2012
    Yeah Talzin is the other I was referring to.

I second these two questions. Its been far too long since we last saw Aurra.

11. Darth JSlom

Darth JSlom Jedi Youngling

Sep 12, 2012
    YES! After The Lawless, it still leaves the possibility for Maul .vs. Dooku, or MAUL .vs. Anakin. Maybe Sidious's "plan" is for Maul to help Sidious turn Anakin. It can all tie in with order 66. I love Maul staying in the clone wars. Many possibilities there are.

12. HEDGESMFG

HEDGESMFG Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 20, 2010
    Guess there's no need to ask about Maul. Instead, someone should ask what Sids thinks of Talzin now.

13. Zabrak 2

Zabrak 2 Jedi Padawan star 2

Sep 7, 2012
    Maybe he will use him to taunt Anakin about Qui and then try killing attempts on Padme, Obi, and Ahsoka.
    I have one bad feeling Talzin is mad right now.

14. Merric

Merric Jedi Master star 3

Jan 26, 2013
    Did anyone else happen to catch the preview for the next arc right before Lawless came on? All I was able to see of the preview was Asajj with that mask and weird robotic voice.

15. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
    Yes, it's on youtube somewhere.

16. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    What if Maul is the one behind the jedi temple attack under the command of Sidious [face_thinking]

17. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I had that exact same thought when "other plans" were mentioned..

DarthTalgus likes this.
  18. Cary_the_Brave

Cary_the_Brave Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 5, 2012
    That would contradict things, but I think we'll get that more explained in S6 hopefully.

19. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I remember there were rumors at one time that Maul would attack the temple. I think those were season 4 rumor.

20. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I think those may have been super shadow rumors.

I have a feeling that like the Maul arc, this one will end unresolved too. [face_nail_biting]

21. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I haven't seen the episode and thus how it ends myself but I've heard its an open one. I've always figured it was going to be open and Maul would remain a wildcard.

22. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    With "The Lawless" finally aired, we have an updated death list for the season.

[​IMG]
    I wonder if they'll shock us and have one of the remaining guys on here kick the bucket? We already know Maul and Hondo aren't returning this season, so that leaves Rex, Ahsoka, Embo and Ventress. Isn't Embo supposed to be in the upcoming Ahsoka arc?

Darth Ibonek and rumblewagon like this.
  23. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    Asajj is like the only one in that picture that I could see dying. She's one of my favorite characters on the show, but it just doesn't seem like there's much more to be able to do with her character. She's either going to be redeemed through some action and then die once her character arc is resolved, or she'll back slide to being a villain and die. She's been in an ambiguous middle ground since S3. I can't see her staying in the middle for the rest of this season, and I'm not sure I'd want to.

24. Kualan

Kualan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2008
    Embo's appearance is in the now rescheduled Clovis arc, so it is possible he may still kick the bucket, it'll just be next season rather than this one.

25. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    If I recall correctly, there was a brief shot of him in one of the trailers on Coruscant watching part of the Jedi Temple explode.

Darth Ibonek likes this.