main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

semi ot

Discussion in 'Archive: King of Prussia, PA' started by dark_lord_biped, Nov 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dark_lord_biped

dark_lord_biped Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 16, 2002
    my first custom saber is almost done. it would be if i had a few more batteries for my dremel tool. it is in the spirt of a yellow box saber but i tweaked the look so it is more mine than thiers. i have a second idea for a saber already in the works ill post pics of the first one when it is done.

also i feel like i need to join a group to belong at this part fo the boards.
    are there fees or due or meetings i chould go to.
    just wondering

2. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002
    Well if wanting to be a part of the club is what you desire....why not come to the holiday party in December? Read all about it in the Holiday Party thread.

3. PadawanNick

PadawanNick Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 6, 2001
    Cool! Can't wait to see the new saber.
    When you're done, don't forget to add your pics to the "Your lightsaber" thread over in the Costuming and Props forum, too.

The meetings are a lot of fun, but I don't think attendance is a requirement to be posting here.

To see what we've done in the past, you can browse through this forum's threads. There is also a calendar index to past and planned events on our main website www.phillyouterrim.org.

Have fun!

4. dark_lord_biped

Sep 16, 2002
    well no pictures yet but i did get my second one finisehd and i even impressed myself with this one.
    hope to have photos and video soon

5. dark_lord_biped

Sep 16, 2002
    due to camrea troubles i had to deley this untill now here are my two sabers
    sabers

6. PadawanNick

PadawanNick Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 6, 2001
    [face_shocked]
    WOW! AWESOME!!!
    Really like the cutout work on the grips.
    Did you to that yourself? How did you go about it?

Very cool.

Have fun!

7. dark_lord_biped

Sep 16, 2002
    the barber pole one was going to be easy so i thought. the rubber is windsheild wiper blades. i used the dremel to cut the chanels to put them into. only thing is whe it was cut the tube sprung open and was 2x as thick. so i had to use a pice of pvc inside and screws to get it back to orginal size. but it was fun and it looks good. the other is just dremmed out slots on a sink tube. not as happy with that was as id like to be. and its a bit hevey. due to the fact that the showe head used for that one is sloid brass.
    both were modified from stuff on yellow box.
    im going to start a new saber very soon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.