main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Shades of Grey, a New Jedi Order adventure

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarkestSith, Jun 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    IC: Necro Mondra

Since necro was in the room hearing about the threat of the yuuzhan vong made him slightly concerned. "well personally i think it would probably be of the best interest of both sides if you took this to the republic and discussed it with them. I mean when you think about it if you wait too long the republic and the jedi will most likely meet their end at the hands of the yuuzhan vong, but if you go too eagerly they will most likely kill us too. With that said its kind of hard to know the right time too." Necro says to luke being the only republic solider in the room.

Tag: all in the room

2. dab

dab Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2008
    IC: Bruck Thrain

Bruck waited for silence before speaking to the whole table.

"As we know the Yuuzhan Vong are growing in both strength and numbers and so it is imperative that we act as quickly as possible. As Grandmaster Skywalker said, it is inevitable that we will meet the Vong, and I think waiting for them to come to us would pose an unimaginable outcome - complete annihilation of the Jedi. If we wait any longer I feel any possible victory may have been extinguished as a result of the sheer size of the Vong and it's armies.

On top of this it is vital that we do not stray from our ethics here. As the guardians of the galaxy it is our duty to meet this steadily rising threat and stop it from causing the destruction and chaos that it has been producing for so long now. As Necro said, it is important we tie up any ends with the Republic and solidify our plans with them before anything else."

TAG: Jedi

3. morichro

morichro Jedi Youngling

Dec 23, 2007
    IC: Jedi Knight Anakin Solo

?I agree. The longer we wait, the more time they will have to calculate for the best course of action,? Anakin said flatly, ?and the Vong will not wait for us, that much is clear. I suggest we alert the planetary defense, and employ a small strike team of Jedi to board their main vessel. If they lose control of the spearhead, the rest of them will crumble alongside it.?

It was risky; not long ago Anakin would have scolded himself for putting the lives of others at risk, which prompted him to say what he did next.

?I will volunteer to take part in the strike team. I want to know more about these...Vong.?

TAG: Jedi.

4. JENNA

JENNA Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    IC: Jaina Solo

Jaina listened silently as Necro and Bruck made their points each about taking the Vong problem to the new republic or attacking directly. Jaina frowned. The new republic was still young and struggling to get on its feet. The threat of war from the Vong could easily topple the fragile stability the jedi had managed to create in the galaxy. When Anakin suggested a strike team, Jaina's brow furrowed. Her little brother was not normally one to suggest this type of mission. But it had strategic advantages.

When Anakin volunteered himself for the mission, Jaina instantly followed. "I'll go with you. If you're OK with that." Jaina said, swallowing her concern for her brother. If she went, it wouldn't be just because Anakin was her brother. Jaina was a fairly skilled fighter, and Anakin would need help if Uncle Luke agreed to this.

Tag: Jedi

5. SpacePimp

SpacePimp Jedi Youngling

Oct 27, 2003
    IC: Jedi initiate, Mykle Daxus

Mykle stands and asks this growing task force of major power players in this new Jedi Oder. "Attacking first and trying to throw them into chaos does sound like a good idea, however, i am just curious as to what information do have on them? How do we even know what their main ships are going to be? Is there any sure fire way to board them? If we do send a strike force i think it would also be sound to leave a equally strong contingent of people here just encase this attack doesn't play out in the result we are hoping for."

Tag: anyone

6. deathsticks85

deathsticks85 Jedi Youngling

Jun 17, 2008
    OOC: I was just playing Luke because nobody really is playing him formally, so anyone who needs to play him can play him, as far as I know.

IC: Kyle Katarn, Luke Skywalker

"A strike team at this point would be prudent, in my opinion. Of course, as we all know, whatever Master Skywalker agrees, goes," put in Kyle, glancing at Luke. "If we get one together, which I strongly suggest, I volunteer to be part of it," he finished.

Luke, silent for a moment as he considered this, finally voiced his thoughts, "I think a strike would be a wise decision as well. However, we are going to need more than simply three people. I would go myself, but I feel my place is here, on Yavin IV. I am not going to force anyone to go, but volunteers will be needed. And Mykle's question bears thought as well: all that I really know is that their ships are strictly organic,as well as all of their weapons and armor,"

TAG: other Jedi

7. SpacePimp

SpacePimp Jedi Youngling

Oct 27, 2003
    IC: Jedi initiate, Mykle Daxus

Mykle gets up and addresses the group. "Well i may be new here but id like to put my name in the hat for this operation." After pondering to himself for a minuet he brings up just how are we not going to be blown out of the sky right away. " Well as the Grandmaster just said they use all organic tech as far as we know. Anyone got any idea how we will approach one of their main ships to do this strike? Big diversion somewhere else or just go full on?

tag: anyone

8. deathsticks85

deathsticks85 Jedi Youngling

Jun 17, 2008
    ooc: out of curiosity, is anybody else besides me and spacepimp still into this game? hopefully haha.

9. dab

dab Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2008
    OOC: I am, I'm just waiting for a few more replies and for the story to actually... move on a little.

10. JENNA

JENNA Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    OOC: Me too. I'm still interested, just waiting for a little more build-up.

11. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    OOC: I am still in, but I need to know what to do next.

12. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    ooc: im still in but my guy is just listening for now.

13. dab

dab Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2008
    IC: Bruck Thrain

Bruck was interested in this.. strike team, even so he thought 'the hell with it', and spoke out.

"The idea of this strike team intrigues me, and so I also volunteer to be a part of it. But, I warn that if this goes ahead the Temple must be tightly guarded, just in case the Vong attack even without their leader at the helm."

Bruck sat once more, taking a bite out of some fruit. No doubt this attack would prove costly to some Jedi, and maybe even he wouldn't make it back. Nonetheless it had to be done for the future of the Jedi and maybe even the Galaxy. These were dark times.

TAG: Jedi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.