main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Shenandoah Sector Cantina ( the local thread about anything in general)

Discussion in 'Archive: Shenandoah and Central Virginia' started by AT-AT_Commander, Apr 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AT-AT_Commander

AT-AT_Commander Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 23, 2001
    Here it is the new social thread come here for general how are you doing and other little things that have no real reason for a main thread of its own. everyone is welcome and the more people here the better so invite all your friends.

2. swfan4ever1988

swfan4ever1988 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 6, 2005
    Yaayyyyyyyy it's alive it's alive Mahahahahahahahahahahah and wecome not much for a frist post

3. JediANGELA

JediANGELA Jedi Master star 6

Sep 28, 2002
    The cops dont do a thing in Harrisonburg, just to let everyone know. [face_plain] Today is the day of the valley-known Block party. I was dragged there, it was really wild, the cops were there, and didnt do a thing to control it. [face_plain]

4. Jade's Fire2003

Jade's Fire2003 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 12, 1999
    Cops don't do much in Lexington either, except annoy the college students...

5. AT-AT_Commander

Jun 23, 2001
    I remember the coips when i was in collage, the only time they reqally bugged us was when there were gunshots|!

6. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    gun shots? there was a shooting at Ashby Crossing back in March, no one got hurt thankfully, but I think that that is the extent of it that I have heard of it in Harrisonburg. And the person who had the gun wasnt even a JMU student, he went to William and Mary, I think he has since gotten expelled. [face_plain]

7. Jade's Fire2003

Oct 12, 1999
    Ack... They paid the townies out here to go out and shoot at buzzards a few months ago. That was rather disturbing...

8. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    ugh. Townies [face_plain] Do you go to school at VMI?

9. shmatt

shmatt Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 21, 2005
    hah thats what the RMA students here call us... we call them "jakes" for a reason the eludes me.

10. corellian_chic242

corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 17, 2003
    They paid people to shoot buzzards?! :eek:

11. AT-AT_Commander

Jun 23, 2001
    yeah they got in trouble for paying people to shoot people.

12. swfan4ever1988

swfan4ever1988 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 6, 2005
    Of corus they shoot bizzards they are very amuseing till someone starts shooting them

13. JediTwin16

JediTwin16 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 28, 2005
    Oh man you guys want an example of the finest police force in the world? Come out here, skateboard at the First Bank untill they call the cops on you and they'll bring in 6 cops, and 2 undercover/civilian dressed cops to bring you down. Believe me, I know this from experience.

They do all that and yet if you tell them there are drug dealers smoking weed and selling crack to 6 year olds outside your house they do nothing.

14. JediTwin16

Feb 28, 2005
    Take a look at this. I thought it was pretty funny, especially the expressions on Anakins face.

http://www.wimp.com/episode/

15. AT-AT_Commander

Jun 23, 2001
    who do you think are paying for the cops donuts, sure ain't you skate board punks, hehehehe.

oh that was too funny, i heard some of it but figured it might go too far from where i was watching it from. computer store. anyway,

16. ForceMedic

ForceMedic Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 14, 2004
    Dont be downing on cops atat, most of them are my friends. You try doing what they do for a living and see how you like it.

On the flip side I am sooooo pissed at this town for flipping out about a few kids skatboarding. I guess that they ought to quit doing that and start buying crack from the dealers next door. Which by the way the cops never do anything about. They even arrested the primary one a few weeks ago for beating a whore, but didnt do a search on him so he was out the next day.

17. AT-AT_Commander

Jun 23, 2001
    that waould rerquire too much work from our town cops, it has nothing to do with cops in general. hehehe just our great law men and women. some of them are my friends too,

18. JediTwin16

Feb 28, 2005
    Whoa whoa whoa, take a look at this!

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=794&ncid=799&e=1&u=/eo/20050426/en_movies_eo/16417

19. AT-AT_Commander

Jun 23, 2001
    Yep hes going to the boob tube. Yeah they are still in pre -pre-pre-pre-pre-planning stages but it looks like star wars is coming to TV.

20. JediTwin16

Feb 28, 2005
    OMG all you guys with your own comps have to do this, ok, go to Start menu, click "Run" and type(or paste)this command in "Run" telnet towel.blinkenlights.nl it plays Star Wars: A New Hope with everything done in characters like []()O . , < >

Its really cool, if you want to see it David, come down and I'll show you.

21. AT-AT_Commander

Jun 23, 2001
    Ok, ill see when i can make time in my scedule, ugh, i hate not having my own computer.

22. Jade's Fire2003

Oct 12, 1999
    ugh. Townies plain Do you go to school at VMI?

Nope, next door to that. :)

23. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    ah :) I'm not familiar with any other school in Lexington besides VMI. Sorry. :(

24. AT-AT_Commander

Jun 23, 2001
    Burger King has their Star Wars toys, YAY!@!!!!! Picked up my first one yesterday.

25. JediTwin16

Feb 28, 2005
    Check this totally sweet pic out man.........it rocks..

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v633/skroobz/capt.jpg]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.