main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho Should we move the day we have meetings on?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Nieru_Hawic, Apr 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nieru_Hawic

Nieru_Hawic Jedi Youngling

Jan 31, 2003
    I know that some people out there would like to can to meetings, but because we have them on saturday they can't. Also we need a place to meet that is a little more central for everyone. I have found out that we can have meetings in the boise public library, but the librarys hours are Mon-Thurs 10:00-9:00, Friday 10:00-6:00,Saturday 10:00-5:00. I would really like to have the meeting at the 1st of each month and starting at 7pm. I have posted a poll to see which day will work for everyone. we will then vote at the next meeting to see if the new day will work for everyone.

2. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    I am flexible.

3. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    The only nights I couldn't do a meeting would be Sun or Wed. Since we are sched a month out from the end of the previous meeting, it should be no problem to change my work shed. if I happen to be scheduled.

The monthly meetings would only be for the leadership, right? We should discuss what other events we could have, during the middle of the week or whatever, other than the business meeting to get our numbers and general interest up...

Some Ideas:
    SW movie night
    RPG night
    Comic night
    Etc...

4. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    I'm content with the 3rd right now and I'm flexible. As long as I know far in advance either way shouldn't matter to me. Let's keep this meeting the 3rd if we can because that's the day I lost my best friend recieving the news at the SW convention. I wanted to share a video with the fanforce and talk some. Thanks!
    Kasey

5. Nieru_Hawic

Nieru_Hawic Jedi Youngling

Jan 31, 2003
    our next meeting will still be on the 3rd. I just want to see if in the future another day of the week would work out better for everyone.

6. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    Cool. I just didn't want this meeting to be all kaddy-whompas...thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.