main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bing, NY Sith at the Smith (2nd Run in Geneva NY)

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by TX4277, Jul 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TX4277

TX4277 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 6, 2005
    Greetings Friends,

I am working on coordinating an appearance at the Smith Opera House in Geneva (www.thesmith.org) for the start of their 2nd run of RoTS. I apologize for the short notice and understand it may be a bit long of a drive but didn't want to let slide the offer.

They are showing it starting Friday the 5th of August at 7pm (probably appear at 6 or 6:30 till the movie starts) and that would be our first opp, the second opportunity *and the likely most preferred* would be Saturday the 6th at 7pm (again appear at 6 or 6:30 until the movie starts).

The more the merrier at these as far as I'm concerned so if you can attend please find the parallel thread in the Rochester NY forum or post here and let me know which one.

I don't know at this point if we will do one or both it will depend on interest. I will let everyone know Tuesday based on feedback. For my benefit as I don't know many of you do include what character (if any) you will be appearing as so I can help the Smith with advertising.

Sorry for the short notice

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.