main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Six Nations Rugby 2010

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by LAJ_FETT , Feb 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Here we go again..

So at the end of Week 1 we have wins for England, Ireland, and France. Any guesses as to the ultimate winner?

2. Stuey

Stuey Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 30, 2002
    As a Welsh supporter who is half English I am mainly dismayed at the lack of quality rugby from anyone this weekend. I'd pick France at this stage but not for a grandslam

I have tickets for the Wales v France game, i'm not optimistic

3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I'd like to see England win it but they will probably do their usual 'fall apart halfway through' routine.

4. Stuey

Stuey Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 30, 2002
    I think England were defensively strong against Wales on saturday but in attack they mainly only got chances due to our ineptitude (ignoring the unnecessarily consistent boot of Wilkinson). I think the French pack will trouble England significantly particularly in Paris.

I think Ireland have the most strength and depth in their squad, while they were uninspiring against Italy they still managed a convincing win. I think the table will probably stack up similar to last year but with France at the the top (and Wales probably fourth)

5. I_AM_GEEK

I_AM_GEEK Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 5, 2004
    If Scotland finish higher than 5th and actually score a try I'll be happy.

We were able to flukely beat the Aussies so hopefully we can scrape a couple of victories, but I'm not counting on it.

6. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    This weekend we can look forward to Wales v Scotland at 2pm, France v Ireland at 4:30 pm on Saturday, and Italy v England on Sunday at 2:30 PM.

I hope England can manage to beat Italy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.