main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Sixth Meeting

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Mogook, May 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObiWonkeynobi

ObiWonkeynobi Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2002
    OK... so we're pretty solid for June 22nd, right? Being relatively new to the boards and to the Maryland FanForce, WHERE will we be having our meeting? :)

Thanks for the info!

2. sithspawn35

sithspawn35 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2001
    I'm good to go on the 22nd if that is what we deciced upon (?) Let me know.

3. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    22nd sounds good to me.

4. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    22nd sounds good.

5. mon-mothma

mon-mothma Jedi Master star 2

Mar 7, 2002
    The 22nd is good for us, too.

M.M.

6. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Well, another issue is location. I was thinking, maybe we can meet at Annapolis Mall's food court for the meeting and then attend a digital viewing of AOTC afterwards.

7. Takwolf

Takwolf Jedi Master star 2

May 9, 2002
    Science Centre sounds good to me. Anyday is good since I work at Light and Pratt Steet.

Also any day is good for a meeting.

Takwolf

8. mon-mothma

mon-mothma Jedi Master star 2

Mar 7, 2002
    Taking in a Crown Annapolis Mall showing sounds like a great idea!

M.M.

9. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Plus with the food court there, there's a lot of variety.

10. sithspawn35

sithspawn35 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2001
    Cool! Crown Annapolis Sounds GREAT to me too! ( A place whre I wont get lost!! LOL)

11. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    Annapolis Mall is an awersome spot for our next meeting and followed up by a Digital showing of AOTC! I would have preferred the 15th, but I should have no problems with the 22nd.

I'll be there this time!

Oh and Chissdude, its astronomy not astrology. You may need to go back a few grades and review your spelling classes. And IMAX is very cool, even better than a standard movie.

12. kasjedi

kasjedi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 3, 2002
    I like the 22nd at the Annapolis Mall food court - esp. for the digital showing afterwards.

Isbeth, it would be cool to go to the science center. Maybe you could start a different thread with some proposed dates... see if people are interested separate from a "meeting."

kasjedi

13. Vermano

Vermano Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 7, 1999
    Sounds like a good plan. I'll post it on the Western MD FF and maybe we can get some people together out here too.

14. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    I think this plan is close to being finalized. Before we make this the final decision, let's give some more time for people to respond.

But, it looks like a lot are interested in this.

15. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    I have a friend from California coming out around that time and we talked about seeing it in digital. This would be good. Is there a VS in that mall?

16. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Yes, I'm almost certain there's a VS in the mall.

17. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    Yes Isbeth,

There is a VS at Annapolis. There's also a giant Border's bookstore.

18. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    That's right, I forgot about the Borders. I think we should meet at the food court and conduct official business over lunch, and then let the members do whatever shopping they want, then return to the theater for a digital showing.

19. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Mutt, you would know about VS wouldn't you, Mr. I-Missed-Anthony-Daniels-In-the-Bar-As-I-Was-Watching-The-Woman-In- The-Thong? And remember, everyone, if you need to buy something, I have discount cards to both VS and Borders. :)

20. Fipe_Naz-mero

Fipe_Naz-mero Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 4, 2002
    Dear members of the council:
    I'm almost back to 100% percent. It's good to hear that a date and a place has been assigned to the meeting. 22nd sounds good and the Annapolis Mall sound good too. And seeing the AOTC even better. Bad news are I haven't seen the movie yet... I saw Luminara, Kamino Cloner, and the Red Royal Guards and I didn't bought them. Still I have my hopes in K-mart. I got a scratch card (actually 2) that by buying 2 figures you receive free a Lightsaber. So, when I see them in K-mart I'll be running to buy them and get another lightsaber free.

Another? I have two that I built by my own to complete the Jedi training. Hehehe :D

I hope to hear from you soon.
    May the Force be with you.. always.
    Fipe Naz-Mer, JK
    USA-NE REGION
    CHARM CITY COUNCIL FORUM
    CALIFORNIA MD

PD: What happened to my idea of creating regional Forums and one big central? Did you guys discussed any of that? No fighting, please, just asking.
    Fipe Naz-Mero, JK

21. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Bumping this back up as a reminder.

22. gh0stdevil

gh0stdevil Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 3, 2002
    Hi, I am new to the group, so I thought I might say hello and introduce myself. I'm gh0stdevil, I am a huge Star Wars Fan (who here isn't?), and I enjoy collecting, as well as creating (and modifying kits of) costumes. Right now I'm waiting to get a StormTrooper suit kit, and I have a Biker Scout kit on the way. I'm also looking at designing my own "Blue Guard" suit (from Episode I) with a modified Imperial Guard helmet.

Aaaaanyway, Hi. And a question: can the new folks come to this meeting? Is it purely social, or should we come with brains activated?

Thanks, and so long, for now...

gh0stdevil
    TK-404

23. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Yes, all members are free to come. Even ones that haven't posted yet or consider themselves members yet.

The meetings are primarily social. But we get into some interesting conversations. Most deal with Star Wars and some deal with other important topics. Usually we just hang out and talk and bring up other events that we could attend. Also, a lot of us are going to see AOTC again at the theater there, which has digital projection.

Hope you can make it. :)

24. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
  25. yaddel

yaddel Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2002
    Hi, I'm new around here and I wanted to come to the meeting, is it ok to bring my baby along? I can't go to the movie afterwards, but I thought it would be nice to meet some SW fans :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.