main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MOD Skiara - offline & reduced time

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Skiara , Aug 1, 2008.

1. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    Have fun and don't do anything that I wouldn't do! [:D]

2. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    I'm back again and I already miss the sun. It was so nice to lay in the sun doing nothing but sun bathing. At least spring starts in Germany, so the temperatures will be warmer and warmer each day. :D

How have you been? Tidied up already? ;)

3. Darth Gangrenous

Jun 1, 2005
    Yay! She's back! [:D]

4. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Welcome back, Skiara! [:D]

You're just in time for The Move. :p

5. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Thanks!! [:D] [:D] (two for two persons :D )

I would be really disappointed if I miss the move after waiting for years now. :p

6. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    After the main holiday season, which included lots of work and no holidays for me, is over, it's time for a break. I'm going offline tomorrow (Friday) and I'm back online one week later.

Nat (NYCitygurl) will be here while I'm away (thanks!). So if you have any questions or problem, she's the person to go to. Of course, you can still send me a PM (private message = conversation), but the answer takes some more time then. :)

See you all in one week! :D

7. Darth Gangrenous

Jun 1, 2005
    Have fun! [:D]

If NYCitygurl isn't around I'll bug the EUC modess if it's urgent.

8. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Yeah, do that. My suggestion would be to use some pillows or hugs or moles. ;) :p

9. Darth Gangrenous

Jun 1, 2005
    I'll just tell her that halibut is over here causing trouble. :p

10. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    I wonder, if I like to see what happens when you do that... or better not. ;) :p

11. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Well, I hope nothing urgent occurs! :p

12. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    And? Did anything urgent happened? Did your plan work out? ;)

I'm back... a few days later than I wanted, but my computer was on holiday either. I forgot that and had to wait until it could work correctly again. ;)

13. Darth Gangrenous

Jun 1, 2005
    Welcome back! :D

14. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    It's time again... yep, again... I'll be offline (at least mostly) until the 29th. NYCitygurl will be here during that time. So in case, you need help or anything urgent happens, she's the person to go to. :)

See you all soon! [:D]

15. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Goodbye, home-girl. Finish our PM cht before you go.

Yay, Nat. [face_love]

16. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    There's no PM waiting... :confused:

17. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    You already answered. I suppose that is the finish of our secret chat. :p

18. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Step 1: Control of WNU. Check
    Step 2: Total board domination.
    STep 3: Cake.

19. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    I was just about to bump this for our initiates. You e-complete me. [face_love]

And... cake, indeed...

20. Darth Gangrenous

Jun 1, 2005
    Have fun, Skiara! [:D]

21. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    I should look away... I'm not reading those secret plan... no I don't... I'm not here... I'm just the silent voice of Skiara...

*thinking of WNU and sending a little greeting*

*then.... nothing but silence*

22. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    Bumped for the benefit our new initiates...

23. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    I'm back from holidays and since it's so damn cold here, I wish to go back again. But I guess that has to wait for at least some months if not years. ;) :p

Did anything happen? How far did you go with your plans to overtake the internet?

24. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    Plans are going well. I delivered a fairly riveting speech to Natalie about how I am now more powerful than the Emporer and can defeat him. I told her that we could rule the internet together and make things how we want them to be. But, she got all crazy on me and started crying and said she doesn't know me anymore, so I choked her...

Welcome back. We successfully welcomed approximately 20 newbs in your absence. One of them, BDOT, is already in here welcoming people days newer than himself. I gave him a raise.

25. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    BUMPED!

Attention Newbie type people persons: Until the ladies get back in here to establish order in a manner in which only estrogen-empowered forces of nature such as the 2 of them are capable, hear me out...
    We expect a decent influx of new members to join now that Disney has announced new films to "rape our childhoods" and all such other excitement. We are very glad that you joined our ranks and will do whatever we can to help you get involved. But, I just want to point out to everyone that we do have specific sections dedicated to specific discussion topics. There will inevitably be a section designated for Episode 7 discussion - and in the interim until such a forum is opened we have a thread with an ongoing discussion on this topic in JCC (Community) and also a section dedicated to the films in general. Things will go a lot better for everybody... and make your newness here a lot less complicated... if we know where to have Episode 7 (and any subsequent trilogy discussions) conversations. Have fun, make friends, talk up a storm, but just know where the proper places for discussion are so that our site doesn't crash from 10,000 redundant threads. We happen to like our site up and running. May the Schwartz be with you.