main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:QLD ** Skywalker's Inn **

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by _Master-Skywalker_, Aug 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Master-Skywalker_

_Master-Skywalker_ Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 30, 2005
    *pushes open the double doors at the front of the building, comes out with an "open" sign & sets it down on the footpath*

Welcome one, welcome all to the opening of another *Skywalker's* It's the place to be seen-Based on SAFF's highly sucessful "Meander's Inn" Come in , stay for a while, chat with friends & have a complimentary Jawa Juice upon entry. The Jawas are always fresh & freshly sqeezed daily.

We cater for a galaxy wide taste- from The very very alcoholic "Triple Flaming Vader" to "Ronto Burgers & Bantha Steaks, we also have the local ales & even packed a crate of Farmers Union Iced Coffee for evil & anyone else who'd like one.

So, when you just want to hang and chat, here's the place for you :D

2. Last_Chael

Last_Chael Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 25, 2006
    *stumbles into the bar and takes a seat in the corner, bucket propped up beside her*

Hey Master Skywalker! Lovely new place you've got! I daresay we'll have less of a problem with those troopers in your new location!

I may be sick *motions to bucket* but I wouldn't miss your opening for anything!

So Master Barkeep, got anything to settle an unsettled tummy?

3. _Master-Skywalker_

Apr 30, 2005
    Hi Abi, glad you found your way here :D and so soon...good to have our first customer. we have alca seltzer & I think some Eno, though I think the useby date might be 1977, still probably ok though, just a fizzy thing [face_laugh]

sorry to hear you're not feeling well :(

4. Last_Chael

Feb 25, 2006
    Thanks M-S! I'm feeling better already just being here! I can't work out if it's food poisoning, a virus or something else :(

Don't suppose you've got any apples spare? They usually do the trick!

5. _Master-Skywalker_

Apr 30, 2005
    absolutely we do- there's always a basket of fruit on the counter over there- help yourself to whatever you like & they like the Jawa's are always fresh :D

I'm sorry but I have to be off- have to drop SP off to work, I hope that you are feeling better very soon, sucks to be feeling sick, say Hi to Mat for me & I'll be back again later..can't wait to chat to all the Queenslanders, you're a great bunch of people :D

6. Last_Chael

Feb 25, 2006
    Thanks M-S! *floats an apple over from the bar* Hey! The force runs strong in my family ;)

That's cool! Give SP a big hug from me :D I'll be waiting right here for you to return

*snuggles up in the corner with a blanket and bucket and falls asleep*

7. starfire-phoenix

starfire-phoenix Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 2, 2004
    Howdy from work! Hope you guys have a great day today. We have the costumers ball tonight. Master Skywalker and I are going as Luke and Mara :)

8. Last_Chael

Feb 25, 2006
    Awwwwww that's awesome! :D Just like the engagement cake ;) Hope you guys have heaps of fun and I can't wait to see the photos!!

9. morgan-aleghieri

morgan-aleghieri Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 18, 2006
    Hey, Skywalker's is now a franchise! :D

Well, I for one welcome a Qld stop over. *pulls up a stool* Something Caffeinated, sil vous plait. [face_hypnotized]

LC, I have some apples I can bring me if you like.

10. evil-incarnate

evil-incarnate Jedi Youngling star 7

Jun 30, 2004
    MS.. [face_shame_on_you]
    You stole DM's signature drink... Jawa Juice...

Hope your Jawas are fresher than his.. ;)

11. _Master-Skywalker_

Apr 30, 2005
    DM & I go waaaaaaaay back, I'm sure he won't mind if we sell Jawa juice also, I'm not sure wether they are fresher but they are sqeezed fresh daily from the finest quality Jawa's.:D

The premises is liscenced also, so we can do a Triple Flaming Vader or even stock some VB just for you. Don't reckon anyone else will fight you for it ;)

12. Darth_Meanders

Darth_Meanders Jedi Master star 5

May 23, 2004
    Nice place you've got here MS

.. unpacks suitcase .... quickly consults that QLD phrasebook ... that's 'port' I believe ;) ..

.. goes off and finds a bar stool ..

Better let me sample one of those Jawa's ;)

'spose I'd better introduce myself ...
    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v309/Adalia-Durron/Daffodil%20Day%2007/daffofilday07005.jpg]

I'm the one in black ;)

13. MarvinTheMartian

MarvinTheMartian Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 31, 2002
    And I'm the one in the bronze. and i take offense to your actions!

14. starfire-phoenix

starfire-phoenix Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 2, 2004
    That's the point! There is a great photographic service there on the night, so we'll be getting some great Luke & Mara photos :)

15. _Master-Skywalker_

Apr 30, 2005
    Thanks DM
    I used your Inn as inspiration when opening up the original Skywalker's in NO, now the franchise has branched out to 2, not sure how the other one's going..left it to the locals to run *lol*

SP & I won't be here much tonight- we'll be at the Costumers Ball, but please feel free to make yourself at home...I think you'll find alot/most things the same as at home..so knock yourself out & I'll be back later :D

16. Aiel

Aiel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    <Drags over the pile of dishes from the Meanders Inn in a covered wagon, pulls out Fooshie and looks around,> Oh no, I'm not doing two bar-wenching duties...wait, I'm already here. [face_thinking]

<Pulls out Nooshie, Looshie, Kooshie, Gooshie and Jooshie,> that all of them. Oooh, a new Jawa Juicer. <Runs over to the bar.>

17. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    stumbles in, looks around....

Why are we here?

18. Aiel

Aiel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    I don't know, DM put up a sign saying we're here for the week. I don't mind, it's a free online holiday... [face_worried] <looks at the dishes,> mostly. [face_frustrated]

19. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Yeah, but aint it raining up here? Like isnt the weather nicer down our way this week?

20. Darth_Meanders

May 23, 2004
    Good evening Aiel and AD - we're just bringing a little Adelaide sunshine to these poor folk.

Marvin! I had no idea. You should have said something ;)

21. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Yeah, looks like they could use some sunshine....evening DM, quiet in here tonight.

22. Darth_Meanders

May 23, 2004
    Just you and me [face_batting]

23. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Again? People are starting to talk you know boss... ;)

watches Video Hits on Fox...frowns You know it's nice to have the old 80's stuff on, but Culture Club? Gimme a break....

24. Darth_Meanders

May 23, 2004
    Meh! I'm on holidays [face_batting]

And these Qld Jawas MS bought in are a little sweet for my taste.

Change the channel AD

25. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Naw, Things that Make You Go Hmmmmm is on, like that one. I'm sittig her watching Justifier edit our entries to the NAB Kick to Kick comp. Seems they were both a little long....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.