main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Slanted Fedora Show

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, NC' started by Jedi_Master_Kel, Aug 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    Raleigh, Aug 24th, 10:30-5pm ish. I will be going up to see Peter Mayhew, and the Doctor and Nelix from Star Trek Voyager. If you want an autograph, it will only be $10 (not a bad price), let me know by Saturday and I can come by an pick up your money for however many autographs you want.

I have already met Peter a few times and really want to go and see the play put on by the two Star Trek actors (thought it might be neet)

Just let me know. I will be leaving bright and early Sunday morning to have breakfast with some of the other Fan Force members at IHOP at 9:30

JMK

PS. I hope you can make it Q.

2. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    I have a video shoot all day Saturday at the hospital and I'll likely be sleeping most of the day Sunday if my fantasy draft goes late in Saturday night/Sunday morning, so I will be passing on this show.

I am not enough of a Star Trek fan to pay money for their autographs and I got Peter Mayhew's autograph many years ago in Charlotte. Though I always like to check out dealers' tables, I figure I'll hold out for the toy show in Raleigh in a couple of weeks. Hope everyone has a good time and eat a Rootie Tootie Fresh 'n Fruity pancake for me!

3. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    So how was it? Details, details, details . . .

4. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    We were able to have lunch with Peter (sat beside him, made my day), heck of a nice guy. (Thanks Don!). Cost us just $10 to get in and it was worth every penny. The play put on by Robert and Ethan made my sides hurt from laughing so much. It was a great time, but I don't know if they will be back in Raleigh any time soon. I don't think they made as much as they were hoping. (They should have advertised better in my opinion, maybe something in the local newspapers).

JMK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.